Shinji's transcendence into manhood.

To show how fucked up he was

"im so fucked up"

>"im so fucked up"
What did he mean by this?

well he just jizzed all over comatose girl's face

To show that shinji was not gay

that he was fucked up

To show that he is left handed because you can't catch your jizz like that if you fap with your right.

Everone faps with their left hand nowadays, since they hold mouse with the right hand. Though Eva is old, so you're probably correct.

I believe you are mistaken somehow.

the thought that Anno probably wrote the script for this scene with a dead-serious expression is amusing

Maybe his dick is so huge he has to use both hands

What are you talking about, I became adept at using the mouse with my left hand just so I can keep my right in my pants.

What was the animator's face, I wonder.

I like to believe that he was really professional about it.

This is what it looks like when you're fapping away to pictures.

I dont make sounds though

>saw that when i was like 11
>didn't know what cum was
>thought that was breast milk
>constantly reminded of how dumb i was every time i see anything from that scene

That's what you think, I hope you fingle your dingle only when you're alone at home.

this
I tried, it did not work.
it was just the need of the shot.Im sure he would have just moved his foreskin to block it.
I bet he had not showered in 4 days.

If i fap to shinji fapping, does that make me a homo?

Anno doesnt look like he has showered for many years.
For fucks sake just shave that shitty "beard"

I fapped at least twice almost everyday since I was 14-15

who has the best beard?

no because he is cumming onto a naked girl so if you are fapping to him you are also fapping to asuka

I wasn't interested in that, but thanks for informing me anyways.

How tall are you?

I just wanna prove a hypothesis of mine.

NGE takes place in 2015 and they use laptops at school.

Dont know
Never got measured after graduating school and didnt bother. I think my last report was maybe 175cm.

To show the world how he's all messed up inside, y'know? All messed up... all messed up... all messed up, y'know?

Thank god. I had my own theories about fap association, but I wanted to be sure.

That's why I won't fap to a doujin for a character unless every member of the cast is fappable. I don't want to accidentally fap to the worst girl by association of the series, artist, etc. It makes it a daunting task to find fappable material though.

I think that frequent masturbation, combined with insufficient nutrition can possibly stunt physical growth (even if by little).

You're fine though.

What was the point of this scene?

To be off by two.

Gainax was helping WHITE FOX, and White Fox felt like they needed to add a reference to a Gainax production just because.

What was also the point of this scene?

What was the point of Evangelion again?

Obligatory

Two in the pink, one in the stink gone wrong?

Becoming tang will make your insecuirties and loneliness go away

Oh you americans and your sayings...

to show he isn't gay
might be bi though

shock value.

We're all Shinji.