Is Singapore really that perfect?

Is Singapore really that perfect?

Redpill me on current political climate there, what are the current issues there ATM?

What about immigrants, are they a problem there?

Pretty much. I havent been to many countries but my 2-week stay there showed me a clean, orderly country with an immaculately balanced ethnic population.

There are very distinct Indian, Chinese and Malay neighborhoods that serve specialty food and shops, but downtown is bustling and (mostly) has Chinese residents/workers.

People have discipline ingrained into them by the police state.

BUMP

If you go there how hard is it to travel between Malaysia and Indonesia and countries north?

It's pretty good. Basically Dubai but less Muslim.

Would you give up your """"""""freedom"""""" to live in similar cuntry?

easy
malaysia and everything north, by bus/ plane
indonesia, by boat/ plane
no visa restrictions... except rakhine, myanmar i suppose

what makes us not free

Even if you're there to teach? I'd like to travel around if I could on free timr, and I do have family in Vietnam, but I'd prefer to be in a modern country all things considered

yeah
all the capital cities in the sea region aren't too shabby
so if you're not completely broke and travel exclusively by plane and cab, you won't leave civilization

No. As nice as Singapore seems it is still a no gunz multiculti nothing of a country.

Give me a patch of land, muh gunz, and a few white neighbors over that any day.

I grew up there (white American). Spent 7 years there from 11-18. It's nice and neat, people act decent and civilized apart from odd quirks--shitting from a squatting position and other gross personal habits which are pretty much ubiquitous across Asia.
The country is unimaginably wealthy and every Chinese/white neighborhood is full of the highest of high end retail and country clubs.
There is a clear racial hierarchy: Chinese>Indian>Malay>Bangladeshi foreign workers and such. (Whites aren't worth mentioning since there are so few, but those that are there are rich as fuck)
The people are generally the most brain-dead obedient little sheep you could imagine. They will happily and unquestioningly bow to any authority. That's not to say they're stupid, but I don't think I've ever seen a Singaporean come up with an original thought.
I wouldn't recommend spending more than a weekend there. As fascinating as it is and as nice as it appears on the outside, it's really just a soulless hellhole with no real culture or identity.

It's multiculturalism kept going by fascism.

It's a testament to effectiveness of fascism, but it has no soul.

I thought it was Chinese>Malay>Indian

It was funny when they caned that US kid for bing a dickhead in the 90's. Bill Clinton got it reduced from 6 to 4.
I laughed so hard

>>The people are generally the most brain-dead obedient little sheep you could imagine. They will happily and unquestioningly bow to any authority.
What's wrong with that? This is the way of the future, and a natural consequence of technocracy.
Do you have any scientific evidence of the existence of soul? Didn't think so.

it is a police state

Indians in Singapore are generally the rich as fuck type as opposed to the street shitting type. Everybody fucking hates them, but you're 100x more likely to see an Indian running a business or being successful than a Malay.

it's quite funny actually
singapore is a very good model for multicultural fascism

recently it was announced that singapore's next president must be a malay leading a company worth $500m and above
and only one person met that criteria
so she's the "democratically" elected president and everybody there is chimping out on the internet

>chew gum
>go to jail

>chimping out
They will just arrest a handful of bloggers and cane them for speaking out and that will be the end of that. They are actually the most castrated human beings on the planet.