Nordic Empire

It's time to finally split Europe and its adjacent shitholes to form what is called the glorious Nordic Empire: the true habitat of the white man

What about the rest of Europe where white people are predominant

Fuck off mate we voted last year to get of you cunts

so bunch of countries in central yurop gets sliced half?

Fuck off I don't want any of those shitholes.

Only denmark and norway can join.

mabe northen caliphate

Even Varg does after all agree with this, white man's territory is north Eurasia and north America. It's no coincidence that the whitest people in Europe, Finns, also have the least Mediterranean neolithic ancestry.

>Nordic Empire
>Its Germanic population is a minority
Really activates my almonds

>UK
>white
mfw

How about you fucking eurocucks kick the shitskins out and retake the 'ENTIRE' continent like what you fucking had before.

Shit lads, bongistan confirmed lost cause.

what is this thumbnail, user

>not including the predominant Nordic country in Europe.

Excuse me, but we wuz as you very well know. There are plenty of Greeks with Nordic blood stemming from the ancient Greeks, who were of pure Nordic stock.

As a proud citizen of land, which you 've included in your "empire", I must say, that I have nothing in common with scandinavian cucks and brittish coward scum. Fuck Off.

>Nordic Empire
>Dominated by Celts
LMFAO

All rightful Finnish clay.

>mfw chilling in barcelona whilst the northrons freeze to death

>chilling in civil war zone

>Nordics
>Glory
pick one

The most glorious nations of europe, are Italy, France, Spain, Portugal........ empires, civilization, culture

Some credit too to Britain, Greece and Germany

but they failed to evolve at some point and all the nordic nations overtook them.

>overtook them

In what?
he really thinks economic conjunctures are some near to centuries and centuriues of world discovery and domination, defining the core of european civilization, culture and shapping the border's of Europe and the entire world.