Rick and Morty

Is Rick and Morty a red pilled TV show? IMO it's the pinnacle of modern humor with brilliant screen writing and genius subtle references, but is it red or blue pilled? What are some red pilled cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=rick and morty creator on trump&view=detail&mid=D99957CED0A7B85F20F4D99957CED0A7B85F20F4&FORM=VIRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blue pilled hipster faggot sissy trap beta nu-male shit cuckold shit for nigger lovers

>that bottom panel

did those writers steal their gag from reddit?
there was a bug in FO4 where dogmeat could be placed in power armor and one of the comments was "where are my testicles?"

yes, love it.

It's not very good, user
also you have to be 18+ to post on 4chinz

Good 1st and 2nd season 3 is slightly less entertaining though. I blame female writers and the left for it

bing.com/videos/search?q=rick and morty creator on trump&view=detail&mid=D99957CED0A7B85F20F4D99957CED0A7B85F20F4&FORM=VIRE

sounds like you don't get the humor, not intellectual enough?

>its for the ladies eyes only
>ladies
Too bad no female with functioning eyes will get closer than 5 meters to him, willingly.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

FO4 stole it from R&M

Bluepilled as fuck: Rick and Morty
Redpilled as fuck: Legend of the Galactic Heroes

at least they had "rick guilt rick" as a candidate for citadel presidency

It's funny and pretty clever at times. Creator is a lefty, but not terribly obnoxious and not totally PC.

Reddit makes it worse, but that's anything they jerk about. Show itself isn't bad.

what about rick and morty vs simpsons vs family guy

Cannot unsee!

i like it but its not some intellectual cartoon for adults some ppl seem to think it is.. its toliet humor veiled in something feigning brilliance.. futurama was a smarter show.

>something that's extremely popular only appeals to those of highly advanced intellect
>this is what leftist faggots actually believe

Holy fuck.

Simpsons seasons 1-10> rick and morty>>>family guy
>family guy is trash

Simpsons S1-6 > Every other season >>> Family Guy >>> rnm, rnm is utter trash

Rick and Morty is an entertaining show, and you'd have be unreasonably paranoid to draw relevant political commentary from it; or unreasonably retarded, as is the case over on leddit.

Lol I never said anything about political commentary or nothing. Rick and morty is just plain retarded, not funny, and it's easy to pick the normal people out from the ''muh intelekshuals''. Simply not entertaining.

It's mindless "dark for dark's sake" funny. I can see the appeal. That said, any fandom is cancer.

I guess RNM is more on par with the likes of South Park and Beavis & Butthead?

If you don't give a shit what people think and just fucking like to to watch cartoons then it's great. If you're an over the top autistic cry baby faggot when it comes to anything political, racial, or moral then remember to wail like a bitch about how Reddit it is whenever you see it mentioned anywhere

You mean seasons 3-8 simpsons, which makes the other shows look trash.

Wtf Dan really is red pilled

South Park had some funny shit in the earlier seasons, plus the movie was pretty good. Those other shows were never funny

>rick and morty

No, you are the trap ... as you trapped me into writing this response.....

yes .... yes it was.... and Awan was with him the night he died.... also the FBI car (plant) with the stolen guns was never recovered..... oh and then the FBI changed the time of the murder .... that was awesome....

>LOL HAY Sup Forums U KNOE THST SUPER TRASHY WANNABE FAMILY GUY NORMIE LEFTIST NONSENSE SHOW THST ONCE TRIED TO ACT HARD BY HSVING 2 CHARACTERS RUN AROUND ATTACKING WYPIPO THEY PORTRAYED AS NAZIS?
>LOL I THINK THAT SHOWS REDPILLED DONT YOU TOTSLLY AGREE AHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHALELELRLLELRLELRLRLRLELELR
>:^)
>mods do nothing
>Mods warn or ban anyone that points out they aren't fucking moderating.
>Mods are soon going to crank up the report timer to once per day to try and avoid dealing with more reports
>Mods also will start exponentially increasing the number of captcha solves required to report thinking that will be a deterrent

mods pls ban this guy