Yet you white people wonder why we hate you

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/father-hand-belgian-congo-1904/
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I told them I need a hand digging a diamond mine

Have you tried not stealing, nigger?

WE

this is what white soldiers did to blacks you piece of shit.

What do you mean, "you people"

You do know in the Congo the police were black there were only about total of 60 white people in the congo they gave the blacks freedom to enforce laws.

I hate you too, so dont worry about it

they deserved it

too lazy to even grow a hand for handouts, now I have seen everything

WUZ

HIGH FIVE ME MUH NIGGUH

>Belgians abuse blacks
>Blacks suddenly hate slavs
Nigger logic everyone

IGNORE & HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
THIS MEANS YOU, NEWFAGS
>in all fields

Im sorey am I supposed to gaive a shit?

I don't wonder why blacks hate whites, in fact I understand perfectly, it's rooted deep in our instincts, just like we hate other races, just like asians say we're stupid and smelly, just like comanches would loot and burn texan farms and consider whites as weak

So? At least the little negroids won't be stealing anything any time soon.

Also, you're a nigger.

Because we stopped nig to the nog from jerking off?

its nothing compared what shitskins do to each other, by comparison its just downright civilized

arabs cut their balls off. still do.
euros are the only ones to abolish slavery

i got to hand it to you, youre a faggot

I respect your hatred for us. All I ask is that you respect our hatred for you.

>this is what Belgian soldiers did to blacks you piece of shit.

Quit blaming all for the actions of a few.
Don't be so ignorant or prejudiced.

>141170330
Because we let a bunch of animals brutalize their own race?
Don't reply to meme flags.

I don't believe you. But i do know as i have seen videos from africa how "rebels" or some shit chop hands off their rivaling tribe. Need video?

WUZ

Because I share a skin color with some bad people it is justified hating me? That's fair.

Yeah we stopped them from degenerate behavior such as stealing and masturbasion. Now fuck off shill

>Black people cut off other black peoples' hands
>blame whitey

also, the
>ALL YT PIPO IS RAYSISS
meme must stop

97% of us were literal peasants untill 100 years ago just like everyone else

I heard the one on the right hand side is allright now

It wasnt cool, we have our differences but maiming should always be off the list

here is a black qt3.14 as reperations

we good dawg?

Shit bait nigger
sage

but you aren't them and we aren't those soldiers. so what's your point?

No they didn't. Nigger foreman hurt his nigger underlings.

Oh no, the parasitic criminal underclass doesn't like me?! But... what... will.... become of me... lol
You ain't seen nothing yet, boy.

that's a dude

>Trying to reason with a monkey
>Not wanting to punish bad monkeys by cutting their limbs off

What a cuck

Yeah, fuck fascist!

it's a nigger on the first place

For those interested in what OP is bitxhing about
rarehistoricalphotos.com/father-hand-belgian-congo-1904/

Archive it if you want, I've no need to trouble myself over it.

The things niggers will do to get out of an honest days work.

Fuck the Flanders. Not all whites are evil

Their point is there's always a victim, and whomever is the biggest loser wins.

I remember a guy from a nigger hate thread a few years back, said he wais a volunteer in Africa or some shit.
They were teaching the locals how to irrigate their crops, whilst they just nodded, and responded 'ok' like bobbleheads, except a little girl who paid attention.
He returned a year or solater only to find out they burned her alive for witchcraft because all the equipment failed due to lack of maintenance, and she wasn't capable of fixing it herself.

said he lost faith in equality and quit volunteering that day.

BELGIANS soldiers in Congo you filthy nigger.

huurrrhurr #notallwhite

niggers blown the fuck out

much harder to steal with one hand

>this is what white soldiers did to blacks
>white soldiers

SHEEEEEIIIT

You hate white people for abolishing that kind of stuff? You know where you can still get your limbs cut in 2017? In nigger countries.

I don't wonder why at all, if I were a 79 IQ pure homo-sapian sub-saharan african trapped in a flesh prison for my entire fucking life I'd hate white people too. The only thing O wonder about is why more people haven't realized we need to keep Africans out of our countries.

I remember the first time I dismembered a nigga, good times

Did it happen to you? Or anyone you know? No? Well, fuck off then. Whites have done far worse to each other.

I don't care if you hate us. We hate you, and i don't care if you know why or not.

All niggers should be wiped out

So no hatred for the black slavers still operating in East Africa, or the black people chopping up black children in the Congo for being in the wrong tribe. Nothing to say about that? No hatred to the 'brothers' that sold you out? Nothing?

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

At least they're still alive. When blacks in that area go mad with a machete, you get chopped up and eaten

> Belgian Colonialism
> Flanders

maybe you should check what language they speak in Congo now lad.

>Muh black history class didn't prepare to argue real points so i have to use ad hominem attacks on 4chin to fight literal neo nazi white supremacists

said what i was going to say.

What good are hands to a nigger? Not like they'll ever work..

>we all voted for Obama
>we all supported gay marriage
don`t speak in my name, you cock gobbling cunt

they are thieves so they had their thieving hand removed.

It's your laws not ours nigger

>I hate you for something you never did
cool, can I hate you back for some random reason, too?

Really? Could have fooled me. Let's see, you niggers bitch at us about everything, but you just won't fuck off will you? No no, you don't hate us, you're addicted to us because you know deep down in your nigger hearts that if it wasn't for us, you'd be living in some shit hole in Africa smoking shit, raping babies, burning witches and dying of aids.

Fuck off. We don't need you. You need us and you know it.

Niggers are the biggest white supremacists there are

>"Ay Ay white devils kill us Brothers Ay Ay"
>Immediately proceeds to bludgeon neighbor because he had a nicer goat
>Rapes a nigress
>Whiteys fault

I know this thread and this post are bait, but Belgians dindu nufin.
It's local niggers who were given guns, machetes as well as uniforms and were told to bring in a certain amount of rubber or gold every month.
They started wasting bullets while raiding villages and hunting, so they needed to bring proof that they wasted bullets "productively". Fuckers started chopping hands, left and right, sometimes both, just so they could keep raiding and hunting.

This whole thing is also blown out of proportion by British propaganda, Belgium was seriously fucking up their rubber sales.

Literally all ultimately niggers' fault.
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
>b-b-but white people weren't forced to buy African slaves! Why didn't they just enslave other Europeans huh?
Irrelevant cause they had the option of African slaves provided by Africans themselves and there just wasn't a thriving European white slave trade at the time, pure supply and demand. Nigger slaves weren't kidnapped by whites, they were enslaved by other niggers and then sold to whites and arabs.

>smarter with age
>more racist
checks out.

Thats some shitty old school shopping

JEWS! Not whites fag

source for this plz.

wanna talk about what nigger criminals do to white kids today?

>voted obama
>has Germanistan flag

Also assuming this isn't pasta, Feminists and Nu-Males should have never attacked video games.

Thats how everything began. Hillary would be president right now if Zoe Quinn kept her legs closed.

We actually don't give a goddamn fuck.

Whites are the only people to actually end slavery. Slavery is still alive and well in asia and africa.

I don't remember doing this to you user

So, where is your empire now!? :D

God bless Leopold II, a hero of the White race.

They didn't teach that in schools, did they? A old tour guide in the Colonial museum of Brussels told me that some ten-thirteen years ago, the bit about Brit propaganda, that one is just easy to figure out, take for example "the rape of Belgium" by Krauts, pure fabrication and everyone fell for it.

So? Stop stealing shit.

Africans don't really hate white people

Modern whites.

idk, where is yours?

Bien dicho, PerĂº.

I can play this game whole night.. xD

>tfw owned a street in china and some fields in central america for a short time
>no bad things happened there because no nigs so no one even remembers

The modern left are shit. Yeah, the alt right sucks, but they're not as bad as the SJWs.

yeah is there literature about it or something? something you can use to prove that statement. can't really convince someone with "a tour guide told me" when being asked for a source

British propaganda is pretty legendary. Tricked Wilson into WWI, tricked the populace into supporting FDR and WWII.

Look it up my man, i'm shitting right now.
Sure, mainly Walloons were the ones down there, but i don't think they're really that primitive as to chop off hands for fun.

then go back to africa you fucking ape! you dont belong here, living with HUMANS!

>Yet you white people wonder why we hate you
I dont really care what you think about me

Of course your simple little monkey brain would associate all people of a specific race with those who did mean things in the past

Because of the Belgium that was created and owned by (((Rothschilds))) at that time? Leopold was constitutional monarch,not apsolute King,it was really Jew Bankers the whole time just like with British empire

Black people are black people's worst enemies, not white people.

prove they were not self inflicted to get out of work.