How true is this?

How true is this?

Somewhat true except for the 'can never go against women' part. Men have a desire to dominate and control women due to their mysticism but men also seek to be dominated by them. Duality goes both ways on both ends.

It's not.
Stop posting this.

>implying women can ever win against cocks

How mad did you get at the MC cucking himself?

Women are destined to lose against cock.
Can't beat the cock man, can't beat the cock

Depends how hot the girl is desu senpai

I want to punch this stupid bitch in her stupid face

>implying women aren't masochists too

>>Sup Forums

They can't beat the cock, man

I'm gay. I'd kick her ass.

Did they really air this on television? How did the sjw feminist react? Screaming Patriarchy? Oppression?

I don't know why this turned me on so hard.

Sauce?

Mame - Double S Size

She's close. Any real man wants a challenge who can push him to his limits. If you only go after someone you can dominate it's based on your own fear of being overpowered.Going after someone who'll dominate you gives you the drive to one day be more powerful than they are or at least match them blow for blow. And if you buckle under that, then you weren't much of a man to begin with.

>Any real man

The girl tried to fight him seriously, the dude just toyed with her.

Seeing the difference in their strength and her helplessness, the girl submitted her body to him and started enjoying getting dominated

Men are pigs, so yes.

Thank you kind user. That manga is truly an exquisite work of art.

Fucking bullshit, she should have kicked her ass

*his

>female version of Asanagi

It's true, although insecure men are unwilling to admit it and resort to wifebeating and pretending to be alphas.

Justice League Unlimited was such a good show. The same with Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Pity both of them got canned because somebody at DC or Marvel got all asshurt the show wasn't like how they wanted it. Fuck you, Loeb.

Shoujo and Josei prove it on a regular basis.

In all honesty Oliver Queen has a thing for her, I don't think he'd have tried to be flirty if it was

Wonder Woman or it would've been kind of demeaning in a fight.

>>>/tumblr/

>anything Sup Forums related
>good
Fuck off

That's just ignorance. The reason I got into anime as an area of animation was that what I seen didn't speak down to the viewer with its content.

JLU and pretty much anything by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini was made with the idea of not being presumptuous of their audience.

They put effort and fidelity into their work.

What show is it? Justice League?

JL and JLU were so good.

Source? Google image just loops back to Sup Forums

It's a two way street

Also this page is pretty great.

Both were awesome. It's a real shame the current state of western animation. It just seems around mid-00s people just stopped caring about making something good and just want the shekels

>tfw no actiony shipping scene

Everyone, even SJWs, love the animated Justice League cartoons.

Except you miss the follow up page where by the end of it both genders were enjoying it.

fuck does out of context information skew a point.

Kind of the funk a lot of anime has hit. When I think of my favouritte anime most of them are original works.

SJWs didn't exist when this aired.

>fuck does out of context information skew a point.
You act like I was implying they didn't like it. Post the whole thing if it offends you.

Western animation is for children, plain and simple. There is no Western seinen demographic.

They did, they just didn't pretend they liked comics/vidya/anime/cartoons at the time.

Women are filthy, useless and mentally retarded

Dude, western animation is well over 100 years old. The stuff from the 40s/50s aka the golden era was intended for adults.

What about those adult swim shows? And garbage like Family Guy? Those appeal directly to man children/stoners.

No, they really didn't. Their membership was confined to the Jewish professorship of a given university.

The recent SJW bubble is a late 2000's, "I majored in liberal arts" entity.

Bullshit since I'm the sadist in my relationship, eat shit, 2D grill
Also this

>one show
>a market

Japan is a country of 150,000,000 people that produces several hundred animated shows a year for the seinen demographic. America is a country of over 300,000,000 that barely produces 10.

>Femdom thread turns into a Sup Forums SJW thread.

The amount of something doesn't determine whether something is a market/demographic or not.

There's really only one "professional american football league" but that's a massive market.

The "western cartoons targeted towards adults" is a market, even if it's only a handful of shows.

Animation is sadly in decline in the west. It's a cultural thing here if it's not guns, boobs, blood, and swearing, it's automatically for kids.

If this is true why women didn't have the right to vote till 70 years ago?

How does this girl function?

And then you watch American reality programming, judge shows, daytime talk shows, scandal shows, and Fox News.

>The amount of something doesn't determine whether something is a market/demographic or not.

Yes it fucking does you reject.

The LARGER the DEMAND, the MORE OF A PRODUCT IS PRODUCED TO MEET THAT DEMAND.

Fuck off.

With a dash of Sup Forums. Strange times we live in.

Sup Forums got trampled by the SJW way before Sup Forums did.

>The LARGER the DEMAND, the MORE OF A PRODUCT IS PRODUCED TO MEET THAT DEMAND.
Okay yes, but what does that have to do with what a market is?

Even niche products that barely sell count as markets.

Sup Forums is filled with females for some reason, so these threads are common

I wonder why girls like jap cartoons

That's some gross artwork

The only truth here is that you have a foot fetish for reading this doujin.

Not at all.

I hate family guy so much. It's one of the shows responsible for turning animation into a joke.

All these beta males in this thread. None of you have the guts to actually rape a woman. You can't win against them and you are being controlled by them, if you had any actual power over them you'd already have a girlfriend.

Nice try, woman. You won't win out over an onahole that easily.

Here's that (you) you wanted

>None of you have the guts to actually rape a woman.

Source on this?

Honest to God, how long is it going to take the internet right to realize that """sjws"""" are just regular old campus left-wingers that stole the Moral Majority/Christian Right tactical playbook and adapted it for identity politics?

University leftists in the 80's and 90's weren't in a state of perpetual offendedness, and were more than willing to have a real discussion about their opinions. SJW don't have that. They're not just using a playbook, they've become the soccer moms

MUH
U
H

Sauce?

>Girls forM ranking 1st on amazon japan
This is absolutely true.

She should have won.

Haruichi is a retard.

>having that shit attitude, generalizing, and overthinking the whole thing
this is why you're still a virgin, user.

>Using virgin as an insult in the current year

I can't wait for the Lolibaba one

Is this a deconstruction of the Asanagi genre or something?

Not to mention cowards and liars.

Yeah, doesn't anybody know that remaining pure and virginial in this world where SJW semen demons will practically seduce you away from your 2D waifu just so they can abort your baby and sell the organs for parts is a mark of virtue?

>not knowing Mame in the current year
Reminder that he isn't going to draw H-manga again.

>SJWs seducing and dominating misogynist betas
This is my fetish

Fuck, and his new rock climbing manga sucks too

So is it true that girls fantasize about getting raped?
Also, what an unvirgin slut

Really? I've read in the Girls forM's thread on 2ch that his rock climbing manga is selling pretty decently.

That doesn't mean it's not terrible.

Fair enough. By the way, are the translation up to date? I've only read the first chapter several months ago.

Betafags believe in this.

>University leftists in the 80's and 90's weren't in a state of perpetual offendedness
They were, it's just that facebook and twitter and tumblr weren't around to broadcast the temper tantrums of the campus anarchists or environmentalists to the whole world. Analog media flat out ignored them in favor of established left-wing groups like trade unions or the ACLU.
>and were more than willing to have a real discussion about their opinions.
Radical left-wing groups on campus have always been willing to exile people based on their political views - it's just that for most the 70's to early 00's a lot of that energy was directed at fighting each other.
It also made sense to play the free speech card during the Reagan revolution, since you had the likes of Phyllis Schlafly and Tipper Gore on the censorship warpath.
>SJW don't have that. They're not just using a playbook
Uh, they are using the playbook, because being a soccer mom IS the playbook.

It always makes sense to play the free speech card when you're losing. Hey - socially left groups aren't losing anymore, they're winning now. They've got gay rights in the bag, they're winning on tranny rights, and victories on abortion will be just over the horizon if they can replace Scala with a left-wing judge.

And they did all that by refusing to be nice. They won by following the lead of evangelicals and always going for the jugular. You're asking them to go back to a losing strategy - how stupid is that? SJWs aren't just going to go away, and electing Trump will just give them an enemy to sustain their crusade for four years.

>advanced-dogeza.gif

THIS THREAD IS SEVERELY LACKING IN ASANAGI

Everytime.

Thank you for this. It was extremely good. Mame has been added to my all-time favorite artists collection.
>Seto Yuuki
>Napata
>Yamatogawa
>Boichi
>Inoue Kiyoshirou
>BeNantoka
>Maeshima Ryou
>Henreader
>Meme50
>Mame