Is this the 7th thread?

Who's counting?

Does she have hairy or hairless pussy?

Very hairy puss and armpits

hey

Are those mine panties?

please rename your filenames

ESL

You see Tomoko outside of school and she mumbles 'hi...' to you. How do you respond?

ok

Hi?

Yes, and you?

slap her ass

>Thank you!

i said ok? ok?

Beat the shit out of her.

Wtf are you trying to accomplish with these threads?
Please tell me your masterplan.

It's author-sama collecting new material for chapters.

Ask her if she wants to be my woman and then tell her we have to fuck like animals to consummate the relationship. She'd probably go along with it since she would just be happy that a cute guy talked to her

-The Author of the Spin-off?
-What is he collecting?
-Isn't some retard trying to get it a second season?

>y-you too
and i know it's a meme but i have unironically said this by accident many times because of social anxiety

Flush time.

saison 2 < when?

Stupid sexy Tomoko

why?

Do you live in Africa or something?

summoning a skelly mojyo gf

kill

guess i gotta start writing my Mojyo Summoning Program

>mumbles 'hi...' to you
>TO YOU

Realize this can't be the real Tomoko but a succubus taking her form in order to to lure me in and consume my lifeforce. Take her home anyway.

Whats she listening to?

Drake.

Triumph of the Will

this thread will make it to 500 again

ok

Yes

Shaved, sweaty, smooth Tomoko-chan!

Yandere boys

>tfw no president and social anxiety girls threesome ;-;

rape

god damn what a lesbian

Drake is contagious.

ok.

>lesbian

>can't stop thinking about dicks

Recordings of me telling her all the lewd things I'm going to do to her.

god damn what a lesbian moment, then

what if its feminine dicks?

maybe she just has penis envy, like all lesbians

Hey it happens to all of us, don't tell me you've never been so thirsty that you would fondle the hottest piece of ass and titties in your vicinity if given the opportunity

As long as they're big.

Well she said she would knock Yuu up. Probably with a big dick.

Hairy.

Hi

Pretty sure all wemins have penis envy user

>Well she said she would knock Yuu up. Probably with a big dick.

Meant for

Wait, I thought ESL user said it would be on Sunday.

What's the Jap version of Linkin Park or the Wake me up inside person?

when i was a horny teenager i had the urge to fondle my friend constantly, so i know how tomoko feels

Would inseminate.

No but I think she is shit.

this user gets it

Read the manga fuccboi

What's your favorite page Sup Forums?

almost any page involving ucchi and tomoko interacting

The one where she remembers running with her hands in her pockets.

Slayer

holy shit i think that's the saddest she's ever been

This one

Stupid sexy Tomoko

Wait, is Tomoko actually sad in this page or is she putting on a "pitying" expression to mess with Kotomi?

Too many classics to choose from.

I really fucking hate you op, Fuck off with these shit threads

>that hoverhand

Actual sadness. She's not that big of a bitch

Wouldnt notice her to be honest

>nobody cares

Gagging on my dick in an alleyway, puking on my nuts because she can't handle the sheer volumes of semen i'd be shooting down her throat.

;_;

Don't even have a sibling myself and that shit gave me some serious heartache.

TOMOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WRY U SO MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAN

2 YA BIG SISTAAAAAAHHHHHH

WHO NEED YOUR LOVE NAO MOAR THAN EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What chapter is this from?

How would Tomoko do if she found out Watamom was having an affair?

Will we ever see more of loli tomoko? I want to see the events that made her turn out the way she did.

Probably wonder if it'll make her popular

We're doing it tonight, don't forget "that" and don't be late.

Her and tomoki played doctor a few times too many, tomoko would always take it too far and make tomoki feel embarrassed and ashamed by it so he began distancing himself from her and she handled it horribly, causing her inborn aspergers and social phobias to worsenings even moar times

Why have we never seen Tomoko's dad?

Does she get along with him?

Hi please let me fuck you

I wonder if he has the same dark eye bags that Tomoko and Tomoki have.

[Spoiler]das mein fetish mayne[/spoiler]

W-...W-wha-... What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

[ spoiler ] /text/ [ /spoiler ]
You fucked up that spoiler mate.