I am sorry for Pewdiepie

As an Swede I apologize for racism of this clown.He does NOT represent us.95% of us are tolerant and embrace all colors.We never use N word, I never once heard anyone saying it to Black people here.This bigot does not even live here anymore,so don't judge us based on a one bigoted person.Also you people need to stop saying it too or else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9hmrbLIzLZs
youtube.com/watch?v=PmmTqkfA-nM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>embrace all colors
brown, brown, black, brown, black

>embrace all colors

>>Embrace white?

DAS RAY RAY.

>OP

Bait, you fucking kike.

How come your rainbow flag doesn't have brown or black? You racist?

>swede
>being this cucked
op checks out

We embrace ALL colors.I have Swedish mother and Nigerian father.That's how modern Sweden is,and your backward views can't changed it.

Is it a third thread with same text and a leaf behind it again?

Shut the fuck up you whiney cuck faggot. Saying nigger doesn't make you racist. See watch NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>NIGGER

>LARPing as Swede behind LGBT flag
0/10

>He does NOT represent us
yeah because you're all dune coons now

Kys nigger

youtu.be/9hmrbLIzLZs fix your homeland you horrible faggot

Swedecuckistan is the gayest country in europe. You give even france a run for their money.

I see you have no better arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmmTqkfA-nM

Give this views, I wanna see how youtube reacts.

In other words, he's the only respectable swede

>95% of us are tolerant and embrace all colors

We know, Sweden, we know.

shut up cracker ass honkey fuck you dumb ass whites, keep letting us cuck you.. white/all women are ours

Overused, but OP is such a faggot. I bet nigger dicks are his favorite swedish dish, followed by meatballs.

fuck off, i like pewds more now that he said nigger

You need more originality in your b8 m8, the whole black is the future meme is gettin stale.
You need a new shitpost idea.
My best advice is, when you´re going on about daily life and remember some good bait idea, note it down or something.
You gotta have dedication in your work man, always strive to be the best you can at what ever.
P.S: Try using a proxy next time or something, the fag flag brings out your b8 intentions to easily.

Go get hypothermia snow nigger

Based Jimbo

rape good, nigger bad....we got it sweden

But the fag flag is representative of your country? You're not doing anything to help your image.

I am sorry

So in other words, you're a state without a nation.

Gråt mer, bögneger

STOP being A CLOWN

>color
Fuck off LARPing cunt

Show your flag

They're all cucks

Who?

Show us your flag, instead of a meme flag.
Bet you aren't even Swedish and is just larping for the (you)'s.

Word. I hope his life gets ruined

>As an Swede
Opinion discarded. You are why us niggers are fucking your women in ways you can't even begin to comprehend and breeding them. We will replace you and you won't even dare utter a peep.

Hey Mohammad, have you fulfilled your daily rape quote yet?

you cucks need to be more like him

du gillar ju snopp o sånt

as a swede i am not sorry for pewdiepie

Clever comment, thanks for your input

That dude's spine must be fucked

Stop apologizing for others nobody cares

Fuck off you fucking nigger. Me and my friends and family never say "blacks" or "africans", they're all niggers. I bet you say chokladboll aswell you fucking turbohomo.

clown.He
colors.We

Either a Swede or muslim (or your mother if she comes to her senses) will kill you within my lifetime.

Your argument is invalid.

Nigger

WTF i love pewdiepie now.

I am truly shocked by some of your comments.You are not welcomed in Sweden.Keep the N word for yourself.

No one wants your worthless apology we all know its just another attack to promote your agenda disgused in a thin veil of moral superiority. you are no better than bible thumping evangelicals you selfrightious twit
Get a clue no one is perfect and if you don't like the guy don't follow his content. On behalf of myself and my ability to form my own opinions ........piss up a rope

Stay cucked faggot.

>We never use N word,

because that 95% of you are too busy sucking black cock to be able to speak

What a handsome Chimpanzee. You leave him alone!

No u

in england pewdiepie is the face of sweden.
most people think he is the quintessential swede.
you are probably just like him sven.

0/10 bait

Are you even trying?

god i hate white people

Same