twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chrollo then

>Handsome ladies' man with great charisma and a mysterious aura

Chrollo now

>Le wacky crazy anime villain #291010322

What happened?

>le humans are so interesting

GET NEW MATERIAL YOU FUCKING GOOKS

I honestly like this development. He's like a nerd hiding his real persona.

>Hisoka
>is motherfucking hisoka
>always pull a dumb victory because of it

>Chrollo
>Is a mastermind type of player who already has everything figured out due to Neon, probably saw that trying to beat hisoka would result in either death or too much damage, probably planned to just fucking play dead, make him lose interest and gtfo to the dark continent for more nen shit

>le
Kill yourself you fucking retard

I don't even understand why you use that quote, in context it just means he finds it interesting that he has to adapt to the personalities and beliefs of the previous owners of the abilities he stole

Hello newfriend.

le originated on Sup Forums back in its early days, with a trivializing meaning almost identical to the standard usage of greentext. But it was picked up by newfriends and outside websites, associated with a different brand of humor, and ultimately rejected by the original userbase of Sup Forums.

But since then, those mimic cultures have dissipated, and the negative connotation that le developed is actually now being used ironically to emphasize the trivialization of greentext.

Most of these people complaining are newfags with zero reading comprehension.

Tell me about Bungee Gum, Sup Forums

Garbage, reddit tier meme very fitting of shitsoka, that will hopefully die with him in a couple of chapters

>Chrollocucks on suicide watch
Ah, best kind of feel

Bungee gum is Hisoka's nen ability, it allows his aura to take on the properties of both rubber and gum.

Don't stoop to their level.

Hisoka is just like Ging, bungee gum is just a side technique.

Does Hisoka's cum have the properties of both rubber and gum?

if he so chooses so, I don't see why it wouldn't.

>cuck
Truly, Hisokafags are reddit tier.

What are people opinions on Hisoka?

The author did give us some clue about him. We know he puts a lot of effort in his look considering how different he is normally.

He did say that his technique name is a reference to a candy he liked when he was younger. He is also obsessed and apparently genuinely attracted by children like Gon and Killua.

Does anyone have any theory regarding the reason why Hisoka has been around for so long? Is there something you see in him?

I'm a big fan of powerful and confident characters so I enjoy Hisoka being there. But that's all there is too it for me. A fight obsessed maniac who is also a good combattant.

I want to hear your opinions about his meaning in this story.

Meruem is quite straight forward in terms of what he brings to the story, there is still some ambiguity in the last scene of his fight between him and Netero but we got the big picture, everyone still having his own interpretation to some degree.

But what about Hisoka?

He is one of the few character making no sense yet, even Pariston seems more understandable.

Or am I overthinking it?

Don't pretend like Chrollofags didn't start that shit. In fact, I wouldn't put it past you cumfarts to start falseflagging as hisokafags in order to save face after being outsted as actual reddit-tier vermin.

Hisoka is basically a main character/villain/anti-hero or whatever

He's gonna win thanks to plot armor so we can one day see a real fight between him and Gon

>main character
When did you faggots start spouting that meme? It's terrible

He's a plot device that's interesting to follow since he's not op at all
He getting little side stories because he's pretty fun but I'm 99% sure he gonna die. Have a feeling gons stories ended and he just a loose end now

I hope Chrollo dies. These Chrollofags are so fucking retarded. Kys, faggots.

have a feeling you're retarded

Bungee gum is the most efficient ability in battle in HxH, some say that it's too op. Chrollo has some cool tricks but they're not well suited for battle. Bungee gum is unrivaled when it comes to dominating your opponents. Why? you may ask, it's because hisokas nen allows his aura to manifest the properties of both rubber and gum

HELLA

FUCK@NG

EPIC

He's Togashi making Michael Jackson into a nen user

the clown will win
he has bigger plot armor

I know what Togashi explained but seeing how twisted Hisoka is and how his nen is basically a flavored condom (rubber and gum, think about it) i really doubt his explanation is legit.

It's as if he is trying to hide a really disturbing past from us...

Hisoka doesn't talk about his past, because the past doesn't really interest him.

Hisoka doesn't belong to anybody.

Hisoka has no masters other than himself, because he understood that he's the strongest.

This morning I dreamed that Chrollo used a power to inflict Hisoka with tunnel vision, then punched his eyes out with a knife after sparing his life. It was disturbing.

>le originated on Sup Forums back in its early days,
I thought it originated in Mexico.

"Le" is French.

France also originated in Mexico.

I really love him when he's nice to Gon

Hisoka doesn't need a past. He is the clown now, whatever he was back then is not Hisoka. All you need to know about him was laid on the table. You don't need to peek behind the curtain.

Chrollofags started it

>Not wanting to know how a sadomasochist bent on picking out and hunting people grew up
However I am glad we learned his favorite snack and candy.

chrollo was always an edgy character, muh reverse cross, muh mysterious aura, muh dark clothes.

>ladies' man

He didn't seem to show much interest in women at all, what are you talking about? If you mean how he was with Neon, that was just an act to get her to trust him. I wouldn't say that necessitates calling him a ladies' man, though he could be one if he wanted to.

I'm more concerned about the art. Hisoka's face looks weird now.

No it doesn't, that quote is something only an edgy faggot would say.

Hisoka's gum makes Meruem shit his pants

Wait.......
Are you saying his nen has the properties of rubber AND gum? At the same time? Holy shit that is ridiculously broken.

>clown
He's a magician, moron.

Chrollo also looks odd. But it's togashi, so I can´t complain about the art being consistent.

While I'm don´t care who wins, I think the story would be more interesting if Chrollo died, specially on the spiders side.

my bad, you're the clown.

>n-no u!
Fantastic reply.

Bungee-gum is not a real ability.
It's a coverup for his hidden ability, dokkiri texture. (texture of both rubber and gum)

He has a real second ability up his sleeve that'll blind-sight Kuroro.

You are retarded.

I had a dream last night that Chrollo 'Stole' his own ability. meaning he could pull out 2 books at once. Strange thing to think about

>you will never kiss chrollo on the lips

Don't give togashi ideas.

Hisokafags confirmed to disguise them as Chrollofags to push their retarded cuck meme and then push the blame onto real Chrollofags.

It would surprise me if Hsoka has another 'materials' type ability.

I can't see why he needed ALL this prep just to take down a clown

I mean all hisoka has is just ONE ability that acts like a spider web

Is my idea or hisoka looks juicy as fuark compared with the before hiatus version?

You forgot about his texture surprise.

Why so many HxH threads???

He's just less Hitler now.

>le originated on Sup Forums

kys.

I have to admit, Chrollo is pretty damn sexy.

I don't see how Chrollo can possibly win

He has to face both rubber and gum he's fucked

This meme is getting out of hand

The scenario in which you have an even match where one guy who has the generic my power is "all the powers" and another guy who is just a stupid clown with magic goop (I mean there's way more going on than just that but still) will never not be funny.

>tfw togashi is kill again

not 100% like a spiderweb you forgot its also bouncy if he chooses.

yes like rubber and gum

Togashi should just kill off the edgelord so his annoying cancerous fanbase dissapears with him.

I know right? I'm so sick of Chrollo.

i thought the problem was the hisoka fanbase.

I don't like Killua either.

Yeah, Kurapikafags are a pain

I don't think Feitan's fanbase is that large.

I can assure you that won't solve anything

Imagine if Hisoka attached bungee gum between himself and whoever he was fucking so that when he pulls out the elastic force makes him go in even harder.

So when did hisoka attach his pansy gum to chrollo?

Hisoka put some gum on the book mark. Calling it now.

HxH is off hiatus forever.

Hahahahahaha

Chrollo (smirking): Not just two... (another book appears on his head)

Hisoka: Three skill books...!

strawpoll.me/10148193
Who are you rooting for?

already one up
strawpoll.me/10129272/r

Why no neither option.

You want half of the characters to die?

The new one is about who you want to win, not who will win.