Boku no Hero Academia Dub

Why?

youtu.be/Xn_ZgEn3nko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnsd0Uf5usE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It aint bad.
I'll watch it again

That was actually pretty good and I'm no dubfag. Not sure how the females would sound like in later episodes though.

>ching ching city
God dam china with their pollution and shit

I wonder how noone made a "What is Izuku pointing at" meme from this. Seems perfect for shitposting.

Pretty good for a dub of a kid's cartoon.

It's Sup Forums's beloved Funimation so we are supposed to pretend it's good.

Dub isn't terrible , I like the trend of broadcast dubs as long as they aren't shit , might grow anime's fanbase in the West. Most however are currently shit

Lurk more.

Delete this

This is ... actually better than I first expected. This could have been a lot worse.

Personally I think they nailed the voices fairly good, especially All Might's, he really sounds like a cheesy symbol of justice
And also, thank fuck for Izuku actually having a male VA instead of the stupid fucking "Hey guies yeah I'm totally 16 and I sound sooo natural haha!"

>being this new

This has potential.

>all mights voice

Shit it's actually pretty fucking good. Probably because he's based on american heroes. To be fair his sub version is still much better.

That template has been out for ages

How did they fuck up mt lady so bad.

Are you fucking stupid?

All Might's voice is really good for obvious reasons.

When I rewatch it, I'll rewatch it dubbed.

because
>TEXAS
>SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

Great series, too bad these threads consist of obnoxious underaged redditors and naruturd spillovers.

Anybody know where I can find a torrent for subs?

>nvm im an idiot

Nice dub. Especially Deku's voice which I dare say sounds better than the Japanese. It sounds more... genuine?

I love Deku's voice, All might is all right he's supposed to be cheesy

I just hate baku's voice, too "cool" but it should be angrier. current voice fits icyhot better

The audio in that video seems off. Pitched up or sped up or something? youtube.com/watch?v=rnsd0Uf5usE i think the official funimation dub preview sounds better.

>Mt. lady enters
>you don't have to worry about this bum anymore
Nice. That worked well.

I agree I think he should sound rougher