I have a test

I made a video of me being edgy. I want to see how youtube reacts to this if it gets views. I know you're not my personal army, but view this and give it support for testing purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmmTqkfA-nM

are you 13?

is this entire website only children?

Nope. But when based nigger kid shills his vids to the effect of 80 responses in his thread, other kids will do it

I represent the secret intelligence service of the African National Congress. You think you can just say nigger and get away with it? You've got another thing coming whitey. We're analyzing your dialect and pinpointing your location as we speak.

Graduated last year, I'm 18 as of July.

Bump for shill

I love Wayne. Should have used a different pic. The video every youtuber should make would just be saying the word nigger etc with no commentary. If everyone said the taboo words from the very start but then carried on like they normally are after that, then slipping up would be no big deal because it would already be on record.

Are you awkward to be around?
You seem like you would be.

We totally believe you.

No, I made it intentionally awkward. I'm actually normal IRL despite browsing Sup Forums.

No one actually cares. You're a nobody. They can't make an example out of you. That's the whole point. It's not about the word. It's about controlling the culture and painting the opposition as racist, regardless of the facts.

It really doesn't matter what you believe, sorry to disappoint you.

Lol @ thinking YouTube cares abut a 13 year old Xbox live goon.

The reason I made the vid is to get attention to it. And once someone gets attention to something they cease to be a nobody. At that point they can make an example out of you. That's all I'm testing.

:^)

somebody print this out on a poster and take it to the next rally

You make multiple responses to the same post, each of them inflammatory. I take it you have a reason for trying to bait me?

Well that was gay

Cause you suck, faggot

You have a gay little voice

You seem angry. You need some herb to chill out before you bust a few capillaries.

>you need some herb to chill out

Bitch did you see my get?

I love your voice daddy.

o shit what a roll
still, fuck you

Never cringed this hard in my life

That's about what I was going for. Keep giving me views, friendo.

Why do you sound like all the testosterone just up and plum left your body as soon as your vocal chords engaged.

We have koalas here that growl in a lower pitch than your voice

If I breath in helium it is lower pitched than your voice

A baby crying sounds baritone in comparison to your voice

OP's ego getting ass hammered right now

I don't have much of an ego, and I talked in a slightly higher voice than normal intentionally for implied sarcasm. Still, this is funny as fuck.

That was sorta the point, I raised my voice up without considering it because I was being sarcastic.

b-but I was being retarded on purpose

Pretty amazing video.

I really really liked it and I can't be the only one.

If you say nigger and its not said casually you are a faggot. Nobody a gives a shit. You obviously think you're cool, but just use it casually you faggot. This is embarassing. If you have to make a video saying the word nigger for no reason other than to be edgy you shouldn't use the word. Either say it casually or don't say it.

Did I claim I was being retarded? The video's point is valid, you're just bitching about A E S T H E T I C S

I normally do say it casually, I was addressing the Pewdiepie drama.

You are now like him. Famous. How does it feel?

you sounded so nervous the second you said nigger hahaha

That was intentional, because pewdiepie drama.

OP, I cant believe you wasted time making this shit video instead of checking digits

Oh, I just realized, my original post had 76567

This video is retarded, but the fact that you made it and put it on Sup Forums and thought it would be funny is fucking hilarious to me and i can't stop laughing

Checked

69 checked

420 checked

You've obviously never heard of viewbaiting before, and now it's my second most viewed vid.

I am

BTFO get B&

You've got me mistaken with someone else. Sorry.

>93 views
>second highest viewed video

wew lad

Mom said I can post here

93 views in under an hour, Wonder what would happen if I made another thread in the future with more convincing bait.

How autistic are you?

Fairly.

>Wonder what would happen
Move to or just a ban, depending on the mods

Plaese make a video response to this thread

Then you might break 1,000 views, which would still make you a pleb.

Also, I reported you as a spam poster to the mods because you've posted one spam thread and have expressed intent to post another.

You are mad. I understand that. Free speech is an important facet of society though, and you really shouldn't mock it.

Too lazy, don't feel like reading off a hundred responses for

you lack test

No. I am telling you what happens to non-political topic threads here.
If you want views go to instead

Seems political enough. It's a test of YouTube's political lean.

>political enough
No.

>It's a test of YouTube's political lean

Nigger is a racist word you dirty teenager. Not political

What rule did I break? It was well thought out and quality, it had political discourse, and it doesn't involve blatant bait. I think you're just mad.