BRITCUCKS DENIED EVACUATION BY THE FRENCH

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/irma-british-citizens-caribbean-french-rescue-planes-uk-refugees-st-maarten-caribbean-france-a7940816.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NGeHn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive
archive.is/NGeHn

Should have left France to the Germans.

>'because French rescue planes refuse to take refugees from UK'

and nothing of value was lost

>In Saint Martin, Dutch, French, American and Canadian citizens have been evacuated, but remaining British citizens have reportedly been told that the UK Foreign Office has not made contact with anyone on the island or drawn up an evacuation plan.

Not the french's fault is the Brits are unable to do things properly

>Geoffrey Scott-Baker, the father of a stranded holidaymaker, told Radio 4’s Today programme that his daughter and others were “starving” on the island, eating one protein bar per day, sunburnt and lacking water, and are also at risk of being targeted by looters.

>Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson told the programme that the criticisms were “completely unjustified”.

Stronk and stable

More likely a muzzie infestation in the Foreign Office. Why would they care about actual English people? kek

should have said they were muslim refugees. instant gibs, plane ticket and women to rape

outstanding digits btw

and again, digits confirm!

>survive on one protein bar per day
>survive
>wtf.png
Has been like 36 hours. They are surely going to die soon?

What the hell has happened to Mother Britannia? Every day it's some new embarrassment. Sort yourselves out.

They should have gone to the US then, its closer.

>In fiscal 2016, the highest number of refugees from any nation came from the Democratic Republic of Congo. The Congo accounted for 16,370 refugees followed by Syria (12,587), Burma (aka Myanmar, with 12,347), Iraq (9,880) and Somalia (9,020). Over the past decade, the largest numbers of refugees have come from Burma (159,692) and Iraq (135,643).

yes you should nigger

>should have*
dumb fron

Guess the French only take refugees if they're not white and Christian.

as long as you have fresh water you can go like a month without food my dude.

he's still right and moreover he was agreeing with you
nigger

I'm not saying he isn't or denying he is agreeing with me

frog

That's what they get for not allowing French to get on ships at Dunkirk

>that's why they took American and Canadian refugees
my sides hurt now

>That's what they get for not allowing French to get on ships at Dunkirk
They did let them on you unbelievable retard.

They did you history deficit retard

Remembering Dunkirk maybe.

the french just surrendered to Irma and hoped she would go easy.