I have to ask anons...

I have to ask anons, what would you do if you were in a hentai doujin and a bald old man with a cock larger than yours NTR'd you from your waifu?

How would you even go about finding out?

NTR his waifu

She laughs at your cock. What then?

Isn't it obvious? I'd find his neglected christmas cake waifu, slowly grow a relationship with her from friendship to recurring affairs, then NTR him right back by announcing her pregnancy with my son.

>NTR his waifu
>She
You seem to have reading problems.

>How would you even go about finding out?
What? How the fuck wouldn't I know? Did he drug me before he fucked me or something?

I think you do.

You said you'd NTR his waifu. You are not the bald old man you are the cuck. Waifus tend to be girls don't they?

Just fuck him in the ass to assert dominance and reclaim her, the woman of my bitch will be my woman too. It's basic logic.

If someone steal your waifu, he NTR'd you
If he said NTR'd his waifu, he means you should fuck the bald guy until he likes it, so you NTR'd his waifu.

You seem to not know how the word "ntr" works, so I suggest you lurk more. On Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, because it isn't the same as "cuck".

>If someone steal your waifu, he NTR'd you
Nope.

That's literally what OP wrote:
>NTR'd you from your waifu
Blame OP

Yes, that means he stole you from your waifu.

Or, rather, you're someone's husbando and he stole you from that person.

The difference is insignificant and arbitrary. They are mostly the same thing.

Well, the point is, do this: That's the only right answer.

But he has a bigger cock than you. How would you seduce his waifu when she enjoys his cock more than yours?

No, they function completely differently as verbs. If someone's wife is fucked by a different guy, she is being ntr'd, and her husband is being cucked.

I meant that as concepts.

Bacause his waifu actually likes lovey-dovey sex while touching hands in the missionary position, not hard banging like dogs.

So does every girl bald old guy fucks. They always turn out preferring bald old guy's hard banging to love making.

Accept that he's the bigger man.

>implying i won't super glue my dick inside my waifu

>He NTR'd you from your waifu

So i am a lesbian and i got cocked?
Nothing much i can do about that, besides crying and trying to stop them. My waifu has to do something about that.

False, or they are virgins so they know nothing about sex, or they just have sex to satisfy their husbands and don't know better.

So you'd sit there and jack off as he knocks up your waifu?

Well, if I was in h-doujin, with a wife, and am not fucking anyone at all times, that's the big red flag.

This is why ntr fags are a bunch of cucks you faggots

user the whole entire point to the bald old man is that no matter what kind of sex the woman is used to, no matter whether she's a virgin or experienced, no matter whether she prefers love making or not, his large, meaty cock, knowledge and usage of certain drugs and sexual prowess will get her addicted to his body and she will prefer him over anything else.

You don't stand a chance until you become a bald, old man.

Yeah, at that point you might as well just go for broke and enforce prison rules. Bald old man is one of the last things on the planet I'd want to fuck, but if that shit happened to me I'd definitely be in the proper frame of mind to let my dong take one for the team and show him what it feels like to be the woman for once. I'll be an old man ass-raper a million times before being a cuckold once. And it has to be done in front of the waifu he tried to cuck from me, so that she can see what she thought was a "real man" looks like when he's being made into my little bitch, and also so I can beat the shit out of her afterwards for ever even considering being broken by his cock. "Oh yeah, fuck me with your huge dick, Oldbaldman-sama! It's so much bigger than that pathetic user-kun's!" Oh yeah bitch, you have got one fucking hell of an ass-whooping coming for letting anything even vaguely resembling that escape your lips. She can reflect on her sins while I'm forcing her to lick the fresh shit of an old, fat, bald man off of my cock with a broken jaw. They can have eachother all they want after that, if they can even look one another in the eye anymore.

Steal him from her.

I kill him. And my waifu.

There are plenty of waifus around, despite what each anime with a limited pool of characters might make you think.

Jesus how edgy. Just kick his ass and leave. No need to plunge your cock into an old man and beat your woman. Both sound honestly unpleasant.

>Shave my hair
>eat a lot of junk food and carbs
>???
>profit

Really though, if I found out I was in a hentai doujin, I'd want to become the fat bald man myself.
Might even ask the guy for advice, he's just doing nature's job in a NTR manga afterall.

Why would you fuck an old man?

Assert your dominance buy inserting your dominance in his ass.

It doesn't matter how good at sex he is, cakes just want younger men to mother and seduce.

I'd shave my head and become a monk
Grow older a fatter and eventually start my own sex cult
NTR some nerd from his waifu
The cycle continues

It's the circle of life.

>cakes

These guys speak the truth.

I'd go on my favourite taiwanese image board and complain about how all 2D women are sluts and that 3D are superior.

>3D are superior.
You meant 1D.

Zenko-Sama is a good guy, he share the sluts to everyone and lets you join the Release Party.

Don't be a faggot, beating him up isn't going to get your balls back. If you think any of that is excessive or "edgy" then you've never read an NTR doujin.

This doujin was great.

Only acceptable kind of NTR.

Shoot him in the dick then gutshot him so I can watch him die slowly.

His NTR ways are no more.

It wouldn't be called a hentai doujin anymore. It would be a guro manga.

Just as much reason to kill him to be honest.

Pretty much this, NTR is literally for cucks.

That works. Though I'd suggest wearing a condom for assraping him, no telling what nasty shit that dirty fucker has picked up.

Were he a trap or buttboy then I'd do it. But there's no way Im putting my dick into a bald old man. Gross. If you would do that then you're a degenerate and I'm glad you got cucked.

Just shove a garden hose into his asshole, tape it there, and put on the water.

It'll be the coldest rape he could ever imagine.

Just get a new one?

I kinda want to do this to my daughter now.

A new what, old man?

A new waifu, my old one has lost value.

In hindsight the condom is a good idea, but it's less degrading. It could be worth contracting AIDS to make the vile aggressor feel the repulsive sensation of an internal ejaculation.
That's the tradeoff, I choose to be an oldman assrapist and you choose to be a pathetic literal cuckold. No matter how you look at it I will have my dominance and masculinity regained and you will be forever neutered. These are the choices we make.

Kidnap him and get him on a diet and exercise and hormone therapy until he is as close to female as possible. Then take him myself, as is the only way to retroactively free yourself from NTR.

I'd kick his ass and do that. That works. Then I slap the bitch and leave.

It's not about the sex. It's about putting him in his place.

Does ntr work on yanderes?

Get him to fuck and mindbreak me before he does that to my waifu

It's easy, i become an old man myself, grow a bigger cock, devote myself to satan and fuck all his girls while i sever his cock, what can he do against that?

It's okay, me and my waifu have an open relationship though she really abuse of it.

Everyone is equal in front of the D.

Only if the old man is your clone from the future.

I usually stay the fuck away of any instance of male:anal (even traps) that somehow comes my way, but this one, I've read it again and again and don't even feel guilty, at all.
Totally worth it, that man is a genius.

If regaining your dominance means blowing your load in an old man then I leave it. You would objectively be a disgusting degenerate plain and simple. Society would at least sympathize with me but they'd call you a repulsive faggot.

NTR makes me sad. Is it the realistic ending to pretty much any relationship?

I knda want to do this to you now.
But only because I know you'll enjoy.

Revenge is my greatest fetish.

So OP you're saying he fucked me, which just means he raped me in which case I would find and kill him and then go back to my waifu.

Then just kick his ass and shove a bat up his anus. There, you made him a bitch without being a disgusting faggot.

Kill them all

I read that doujin!

Yeah, it's basically this one

I often fantasize of being groped by a dozen bald old men with massive cocks and getting fucked in every hole possible while making a slutty ahoge

Surely I can't be the only one

Welp, we've got a winner.

Sounds like way too much work and I've never seen an attractive old trap even in 2D.

>I usually stay the fuck away of any instance of male:anal (even traps)
You sound like a faggot.

Don't, she'll fucking die.

>sever his dick
>use demon magic to attach it to your body
>now have two dicks

If you take /r9k/ by their words, which you shouldn't.

Says the guy who desires buttsex with men.

A new father wouldn't be too bad.

fap to the free super sekrit VIP only DVDs of my waifu they send weekly.

Why and who sends DVDs?

What NTR manga even has that? I don't recall and I think it's rare.

I did it, she jut cried a lot and then had to go the bathroom.

Yup, I deslike traps therefore I'm a faggot.
No need to state the obvious, y'know.

ima ria

Yeah, but this shit makes me sad but for some reason i readnit anyway, i cant figure out why.

That's not how it works. If you don't have the power of the dick backing you up, the most powerful force in the known universe, then you have nothing. It just proves you don't know what you're talking about.
What part of "I'll be an old man ass-raper a million times before being a cuckold once" do you not understand? You think I want my dick in an old guy? You think I want my dick in a guy at all? Fuck no, but I want to be NTR'd even less. Even a disgusting degenerate like me would still have my masculinity and pride, people would be repulsed by me, but also fear my sheer dominance. Society wouldn't sympathize with you, they would pity you. In the same way they'd pity someone who had their genitals chopped of on live tv and fed to gators leaving a pitiable shell of half a man in it's place. Hell, I'd pity you too and I buttrape old men. Think about that for a second.

I accept his superiority as a male and respectfully give my waifu to him.

Don't forget about crying and masturbating in a corner while he mindbrakes your waifu.
That's a very important part of the process.

So is their any surefire way to defeat the ntr?

That's all this thread is talking about, you either give up your masculinity or rob the old man off of his.

>Even a disgusting degenerate like me would still have my masculinity and pride, people would be repulsed by me, but also fear my sheer dominance
>people would be repulsed by me, but also fear my sheer dominance
>but also fear my sheer dominance
>"I put my dick in an old man, fear me!"

You're delusional. The level of mental gymnastics you demonstrate is amazing. You think fucking old men makes you masculine? The bitch still prefers his cock and she still cheated on you. No one's going to be impressed because you put your 4 inch prick in a senior citizen.

No I think you subconsciously want to fuck bald old men in the ass. Now I know you'll try to deny it and you'll try to rationalize your hidden lust for wrinkled male ass as being macho and honorable but you're not fooling me so its best to stop fooling yourself.

Neither if those let me have a happily ever after with my waifu.

use my own bald man powers to reverse the situation as it doesn't matter if its bigger or smaller as long as your bald it just works.

>the power of the dick
His dick is shit with a load of birdshot all over his groin.

I would try to protect his smile and scream KAIHOUUUUUUUUU

>become fat baldman myself
>grow bigger dick
>NTR my waifu from the one who originally NTR'd her from me
Also fuck the old man's daughter/sister for maximum NTR.