imgur.com/a/zlzfO
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Llewellyn_Set
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Drang Armor Set
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Iron_Twinblade
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_of_the_Old_Iron_King_(Helm)
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Engraved_Gauntlets
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0
i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png
i.imgur.com/YMWaUZR.png
i.imgur.com/28lPwKk.png
imgur.com/a/UcXD1
imgur.com/a/n0GuK
imgur.com/a/uAjov
imgur.com/a/CG27T
i.imgur.com/vK1VpR1.png)
a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png),
a.pomf.cat/teyfid.png)
a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
imgur.com/a/NNTzM
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/TrsBS
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/t31Vh
u.pomf.is/dvgicp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ufdlkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/emobax.jpg
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png
i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png
imgur.com/a/EIZco)
imgur.com/a/w2u3y)
imgur.com/a/wu5NC
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg
i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg
imgur.com/a/38swl
imgur.com/a/2NZKU
imgur.com/a/ySBZq
a.pomf.cat/krdjie.png
a.pomf.cat/zbozhl.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
imgur.com/a/OzDIr
imgur.com/DjaHuBg
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y
imgur.com/a/x8oNn
i.imgur.com/6ZLGbLs.jpg
i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg
imgur.com/a/V5HLc
imgur.com/a/19hKT
i.imgur.com/BkmNFR8.jpg
imgur.com/a/MbRv7
my.mixtape.moe/xxbfwd.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/rtpfyq.jpg
i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
i.imgur.com/MpW0SZR.jpg).
data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee
imgur.com/9Ro8JRy
imgur.com/C88B438
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1785308
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pIgkeRWhk
imgur.com/BtNnLta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was my daughterus birthday yesterday(the 5th) so I'd like to request something relating to that.

Requesting Morgan smiling while being presented a birthday cake by Tharja and Noire(her older sister) please. Morgan has black hair like Tharjas if you can't really tell.

imgur.com/a/LSXS9

Or for something Mother's Day related, Noire and Morgan giving Tharja the mask she has in Tokyo Mirage Sessions and saying they got her a vacation to Tokyo as a gift(Noire holding the ticket and Morgan giving her the mask or something like that).

imgur.com/a/bqEhp

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari simply smiling with a red hibiscus flower in her hair, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Since Mother’s Day is this Sunday, requesting a group shot of Kobori, my SI, and our daughter posing for a family photo.

u.pomf.is/piulgv.png

Anything else that’s cute is fine, too.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, as Miss Pauling. Ref: imgur.com/a/a7wjw

Also, since this request is TF2 related, just a warning: don't do the Pyro. It's not original, it's not funny, and it's been done before. Just don't do it.

Of course, as always, anything is welcomed, appreciated, and loved! Thanks so much to all the artist who spend time and effort to make anons here happy for so little in return. Thank you!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, anything cute with her wearing spats and a tanktop encouraging the viewer to workout or getting ready for one herself would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated

Requesting Nio, please. Anything non-lewd would be appreciated. For some specific suggestions:
-Wearing this: i.imgur.com/Gkmue5v.jpg
-Like this: i.imgur.com/y8sLyQC.jpg
-Wearing an Iron Man T-shirt.
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/BEH1m
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a strapless dress at a cocktail party, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her looking comfy on a bed, hugging a big teddy bear or doing other comfy things (like reading or browsing the internets on her laptop for example)

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing bikini armor, or any other kind of revealing armor as long as it's not too lewd.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Since Mother's Day is on this weekend, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing, smiling and tearing up as she shows the viewer a positive pregnancy test (preferably in her nightgown, see second image in second row of reference, but with her hair ribbon on). Something similar to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1831970

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai wearing a leotard and performing rhythmic gymnastics, preferably with a gymnastics ribbon, similarly to this image: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1514952
Maybe with a leotard that has this shape but a color scheme that fits Mai more such as blue and white: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1916961

Requesting Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from the Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real Devil work. Could be behind the cash register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Or Rias drawn in the same kind of style as Space Patrol Luluco.
Style references: imgur.com/a/6djef

Alternatively, Rias dressed as Nozomi from Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse would be cool.
Nozomi reference: i.imgur.com/RlvtAOp.png

Any SI/kisekae related stuff would also be incredibly appreciated. Her outfit can be her regular school uniform or just some cute casual clothes of your choice.
kisekae: i.imgur.com/jzjr3ES.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- in pajamas or sleepwear. it would be cool if it was in the style of the first Nichijou ED
Style Reference - i.imgur.com/X4uC7lm.jpg

- POV lunch or dinner date
- POV kiss
- laying on a couch, with her uniform in the process of coming off
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs
- in hippie fashion
- in a cute bikini
- sharing a book with user with a slight blush as she rests her head on his shoulder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Requesting Gazer cooking or playing videogames.

Maybe her as a Darkest Dungeon style adventurer, or sitting around a Dark Souls style bonfire, possibly casting spells or wearing armor.
Maybe as an alchemist or something like that.

Alternatively, wearing something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well. Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested. Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute. a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou in one of the following situations:
-lying in a hammock
-denying a request to wear booty shorts
-doing a mundane task - folding laundry, washing dishes
But of course most anything of him would be wonderful, thank you

Requestng Madotsuki sleeping soundly like a baby and holding her pillow tightly.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her wearing a sundress of your choice along with a wide-brimmed hat. Also with her hair down, if possible.

And as always, anything else is also welcome.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata.
I don't like giving complicated requests; but as a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying your favourite character of the season
>As a cat burglar
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

Of course though, anything cute/cutelewd is perfectly fine, if you think it'll be fun. Since fun is the important part and fun things are fun.

Requesting anything cute or lewd involving my dear Anna.

Requesting Akame in casual clothing
Akame dressed as Dante or Nero from DMC4 Anything else is fine

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting Kanon, please.

For specifics, any of these suggestions:
-Hugging a shark plushie. Plush ref: a.pomf.cat/drdqoa.jpg
-Lying in bed next to the viewer and smiling softly. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Cooking something together with Amelia or hosting their own cooking show together. Amelia reference: i.imgur.com/XTIvUs2.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Not only is it Mother's Day soon, but we will also be celebrating our fifth anniversary on the 22th, there's a huge change I won't be here to request that day so I figured I'd put the two together.

I'd like to request Kiririn, our daughter and my SI in a family photo together, or looking at precure/mahou shoujo merch all together. Refs are included here: imgur.com/a/zlzfO if you don't feel like drawing the animal ears that's cool, they're just there because they're moe.

Alternatively, I know asking for 3 characters is a bit much, so instead you could just have Kirino reading a Mother's fashion magazine, something like I Love Mama (a gyaru-mama magazine)

Anything else is fine as well, but please no lewd. Thanks in advance and have a good week.

Requesting a sleeping Sawyer, hugging a pillow and looking calm, similar to any of these
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401

She could be wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love sweaters and spats

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Oora. In honor of the Kancolle event which kicked off this week id love to see her dressed as Harukaze

Requesting Hisui wearing Llewellyn/Drang set and Crown of the Old Iron King, wielding a Red Iron Twinblade. On a side note, changing default gauntlets to Engraved Gauntlets would be great but totally optional.
Refs:
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Llewellyn_Set
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Drang Armor Set
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Iron_Twinblade
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_of_the_Old_Iron_King_(Helm)
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Engraved_Gauntlets

I'd like to request Etna playing fire breathing bagpipes possibly in a kilt like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0

Of course anything cute is always appreciated.
If you would like to draw something cute involving Etna and my SI, there's a kisekae ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Requesting Ryuko! Anything cute is fine.

Interaction with other waifu/husbandos is great, or swap her costume with your waifu/husbando/favorite character.

Alternatively prince(ss) carrying SI-kun like i.imgur.com/YMWaUZR.png
Self-Insert: i.imgur.com/28lPwKk.png

Thank you!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke cosplaying Sakamoto and doing one of his poses imgur.com/a/UcXD1

Alternatively dressed in one of these Kaito Modules: imgur.com/a/n0GuK

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters getting some cute flowers from my original daughteru do not steal please, either Lycoris', the Hoya Bella flowers or both as a mother's day gift, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Daughteru:imgur.com/a/uAjov

Requesting my dear Mizunashi Akari drifting. Please interpret this any way you wish.

Thanks for considering and hahi a nice weekend!

Requesting Sakuya playing snooker in some more casual clothing.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason.

This week has been quite good. I hope everyone has a great weekend as well, and thanks if you consider.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him playing with Toro of DokoItsu series to celebrate his birthday. But If you're up to draw some SI interactions, that also would be lovely. To give you some ideas, user applying makeup on sleeping Kakyoin or trying to kiss him while standing on tip-toes and still failing because he's taller. Thank you if you pick any of my requests up and have a great weekend. Good luck! References for SI and Toro here: imgur.com/a/CG27T

Hello, WWD!
This week I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, cosplaying as Itsuka from Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda (ref: i.imgur.com/vK1VpR1.png)
Of course anything else is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend, all. Good luck!

Requesting Rin in a flamenco dress. Even though de Mayo was yesterday.

Hello there, hope all is good. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definetly feel free to do so.

Alternatively her wearing Shinobu's outfit from Koyomimonogatari (ref:a.pomf.cat/teyfid.png) if you could change the designs on the skirt to be icecream cones instead that would be a cute addition, but otherwise just the her in the outfit is great, aside from that anything cute that a drawfriend has worked on is more than welcome, thank you so much, have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Rui.
He recently got a new official outfit, so I would love to see anything cute or cutelewd with it: a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
Otherwise something including my SI would be fine.
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Rukia
Wearing one of these armors minus their helmets (any equipment aside is welcome if you choose)
Refs: imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or doing something cute with one of these pokemon (if you don't like any in my selection, any pokemon after gen 1 is fine)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
Or wearing the outfit of one of these characters:
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
(Maybe having to hold the front of Lulu's robe shut due to the extra chest space)
Additional Rukia refs here:
imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Together with her mother having a conversation since Mothers Day is Sunday
-Having Tea with Rias
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting something sweet of my dearest yumi. Things like
>painting nails
>sleep over with her friends
>playing with yasuna amd sonya from kill me baby (baby style preferred in this case)
>at an arcade getting super into a game
>creepycute
>as a loli being chuuni with mori summer

But anything with her friends, or just cute in general would be fine as well.
Thanks and have a nice weekend everyone.

Requesting C.C. hanging upside down off a jungle gym.

Or just taking a nap on a pile of pillows.

Anything else that you would like to draw is fine too. Thankyou!

Good afternoon.

Requesting my Brownie reenacting one of the following images.
imgur.com/a/t31Vh

Anything else is welcome of course.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki at the beach wearing a bikini and short shorts like in these pictures:

u.pomf.is/dvgicp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ufdlkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/emobax.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. See this image to get an idea kind of what I look like:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kneesocks as a loli trying to roll her R's, or anything cute.
Lolisocks ref: i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally playing golf, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my Yuuna putting on lipstick, maybe looking as if expecting a kiss while blushing
or just anything cute of her.

Requesting *Hyun-ae in hanbok and with sun umbrella

Requesting Cyan:
-Chilling in a hot spring
-Blushing because she was called cute
-Drinking tea during a full moon under a cherry blossom tree, up to you on what she is wearing
-Create jewelry to be worn by catgirls for their ears, tail, or both and have her wear it with a dress that complements it. Emeralds if it needs gems. No piercings please.
-Wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/EIZco)
-An interpretation of her eyes if she had unique pupils/irises like Nono, Nia, and Ryuko (imgur.com/a/w2u3y)
-Sticking her tail where it doesn't belong

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting please!
Perhaps dressed up in one of the Valkyria unit uniforms from Starlight Stage would be nice. It's only a suggestion though, so if you'd like to do something else then feel free.
Additional Ref: imgur.com/a/wu5NC

Thank you very much.

Requesting Risty as a mother.

Requesting my darling Yuzuko early in the morning with bedhead and her glasses on. SI or PoV stuff is always nice as well. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything so long as it isn't lewd.

Needless collage user here.
Just want to let everyone know that Noone made it in because I'm an asshole who likes making fake collages
Thanks everyone.

I'm requesting cute with Yukiho please.
If you want an idea, maybe acting nervous at the idea of introducing user to her parents?

Anything involving my SI would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png

Requesting Inori wearing long off-shoulder sweater i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg and doing something comfy - reading a book, listening to music, eating sweets, using her phone/handheld console, or just napping.

Alternatively, wearing pink heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg over a simple white dress, and preparing onigiri, cookies, or any other meal.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my beloved Arisa
Anything is fine, as long as she is happy, comfy and cute. If you want something more specific, what about drawing her playing chess with me?

Thank you for reading and have a lovely weekend!

Please be joking.

Since we actually got a release date of P5 among other thing requesting Aigis dressed as one of the P5 cast imgur.com/a/38swl
Or Aigis dressed in one of the magical girl outfits from Madoka magica imgur.com/a/2NZKU
Or Aigis sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face
Or Aigis sitting in the main velvet room chair imgur.com/a/ySBZq
Or Aigis as a slime girl, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kaito making sweets, or him wearing the Domino High School uniform:
a.pomf.cat/krdjie.png
Anything else of him that's cool is fine.

I'm requesting Momo from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia or Valkyrie cat from the Battle Cats, or something cute/lewd.

Petilil

I guess it really was a needless collage

Requesting a relaxed Sonoda Yuu, possibly taking a nap in the middle of the day. Anything cute is also fine, and if that happen to include swimsuits or sundresses, that'd be great.
Please and Thanks in advance

Requesting Cave,
>Wearing cute casual clothing a.pomf.cat/zbozhl.jpg
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Humbly requesting something with Rikka, anything with her would be wonderful. Lewd is fine too, since she enjoys that sort of thing.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her standing on the balcony of an impossibly tall structure (taller than mountains, possibly above the clouds), either enjoying the view or smiling at the viewer.

Or alternatively, her trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title. For example, "How to Avoid Huge Ships".

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
>as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
>outfit swap with Aigis
>taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
>dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
>driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
>wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
>being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.
Have a great weekend!

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing blue jean shorts over dark leggings. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Which console she's supossed to be?

Requesting Taiga trying on clothes from her high school days and finding they don't fit anymore, please.
Maybe something like a gym outfit or a school swimsuit.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Watashi with her bottom stuck in a narrow window, anything cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
For something Mother's Day related, I'd like to see my SI going out to dinner with Stocking and her mother.
SI: imgur.com/a/Lsl1y
Stocking's mom: imgur.com/a/x8oNn

Or something simpler, Stocking in a simple black dress with a purple floral pattern. Maybe with braids like these. i.imgur.com/6ZLGbLs.jpg

Good morning Sup Forums.

Requesting Hinagiku wearing this stylish and tough outfit: i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, a POV of a naked Hina crawling on all fours towards the viewer on a bed. A bit of blush, with either a smile or a needy expression, and whether or not to censor her lewd bits with conveniently placed hair or something is entirely optional.

Lastly for the thread, since Bravely Second released recently, I'd also love to see my waifu dressed as Magnolia Arch from the game. Ref: imgur.com/a/V5HLc
If possible, a pose with Hina leaning forward towards the viewer and a bit to the side (like the second pic), and using both hands to rest the naginata horizontally behind her on the curve of her butt. Or simply doing the same thing as either the first or second pics.

Please and thank you as always!

She's a Maker, not a CPU

Requesting my dear Ion, sleeping under a tree and/or with a lot of pillows would be cute, but anything is ok, thanks!

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

She's the video game company, Cave. Like how Gust, NISA, Compile Heart (Compa), CC2, etc. are.

This is a ruse of a ruse right?
I was really excited for it.

Posting for Slainebro
Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be fun to see a version of one of these panels where Luluco is replaced by Slaine in his red uniform imgur.com/a/19hKT
Alternatively, requesting Slaine wearing office clothes and glasses like here: i.imgur.com/BkmNFR8.jpg bonus points for rolled up sleeves.

As always, any happy drawing of him would make me happy so other ideas are appreciated too. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting any Sleep Kaga edit with Neptune, or anything in that style.
Refs: imgur.com/a/MbRv7
-Or Neptune breakdancing or doing a cool pose.
-Or wearing the Military Uniform from Senran Kagura and “shooting love”
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xxbfwd.jpg
-Or PH or Neptune parodying “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg

Purple Heart - my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

She's not a console, she's the game developer CAVE, who mainly made shoot em ups.

Requesting Lev peacefully sleeping amongst cats, like this: my.mixtape.moe/rtpfyq.jpg
Alternatively, I'd like to see him holding sunflowers with a big, warm smile on his face.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

I saved this for a reason, not the cave guy tho

Requesting Shion a mechanical bull while wearing her cowboy outfit or her as a lamia
cowboy outfit ref: i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce having dinner here: (i.imgur.com/MpW0SZR.jpg). Another idea could be her face after being kissed or being happy in general. As always I'd nevertheless love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Anything with the children please.

I hope my waifu gets drawn before I get out of Captain America

Kindly requesting Erwin in Incursio's armor. If you'd like to draw him with any other Imperial Arms, feel free!

>capeshit

Marvy's got a great rack, CC2 is cute as fuck, RED is the cutest oppai loli

>Tfw almost want to watch the japanese dub for waifu reasons

>Tfw best Tekken-chan isn't there

heh

I already reposted for them, delete this!

>RED is the cutest oppai loli
Agreed. She's cute as hell. I can't remember her name but I like the blonde loli in the pink dress with skulls too, she was top cute.

Hello waifu friends, I’d like to request my sweet love Tamaki please. Anything cute/cutelewd is fine, but I’ll list some specific ideas below as well. As always thanks for reading, and have fun!

Full Reference Collage here: data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg

- wearing her miko outfit and interacting with, being surrounded by, or/and covered with Eeveelutions. I realize asking for ALL of them is way too much to expect, so in order of preference I like: Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon. Ref here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee

- -as a cat girl miko sitting/lying in a donation box similar to this, ref: imgur.com/9Ro8JRy

- dressed like Chuchu from Show By Rock imgur.com/C88B438

-taking a selfie while wearing a cute dress: maybe a sundress or some cute /fa/ of your choice

- at the beach dressed like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1785308 ) and sitting in a chair with her legs crossed, holding/eating a cheeseburger while looking somewhat smug

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint being cute, anything nonlewd is fine. If you'd prefer something specific, could I request her being princess carried by face out of shot, brown jacket user?

Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Abnes? Yeah she's cute too.

Requesting Weiss.
-practicing her summoning
-anything that might come to mind with this: youtube.com/watch?v=t6pIgkeRWhk
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in a KlK regalia uniform for something like fencing club
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a witch with her familiar
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

>Vaporeon near the bottom
Dammit, I thought you had good taste.

Requesting an outfit swap with Wamuu, please! For pose ideas, maybe with their arms folded, either Kagura standing in front of him, or the two of them staring at each other. Also please give Kagura a chest wrap or something to keep her modest.

Wamuu reference: As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

That wont stop you from despairing when you only get 4 of the many eevees drawn