Bannon 60minutes Interview: How will Stormniggers ever recover???

Hahaha, Bannon fucking wrecked stormniggers multiple times during his ONLY TV interview ever. How come Sup Forums isn't talking about it?
Face it faggots, no body likes you pathetic NEETs larping as Nazis (especially white woman).
>Inb4 Fuck Bannon, Jewish shill screeching. We never believed he was /our guy/
>Inb4 We Wuz Crusaders, We Wuz Vikings, We Wuz...
Go fuck yourselves lol, you're just losers.
Literally who likes you stormniggers? Who of actual prominence do you have in your corner? Stop scapegoating others for your problems and do something with your lives lol.Normal white people are fine, it's you stormniggers that need to seek help. I'm not even Jewish, but sometimes I kinda wish I was so I can trigger you butt blasted NEETs even more.

cbsnews.com/videos/steve-bannon/
(Forgive me Finbro bot)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/29Mg6Gfh9Co
mega.nz/#!SBYCQY6A!DAX9YKEGFP6LaNDNGU2G1DCg-y_34TWpqdYkqgRuUDw
cbsnews.com/60-minutes/overtime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already knew he was a civic nationalist

Whats the deal with his hexagonal pin he always wears? Seems a little mercantile

>no body likes you pathetic NEETs larping as Nazis (especially white woman)
>especially white woman
>woman (singular)
What's wrong with your English, Dreamer bro?

ECONOMIC NATIONALISM MEANS HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL FIRST AND NOT AMERICA

FYI, Bannon is a economic nationalist, or what you stormniggers would refer to as a Civnat.
JUST LIKE TRUMP.

WHAT ABOUT CIVIC NATIONALISM!!!!!!!

ECONOMIC NATIONALISM IS NOT CIVNAT. HES A ZIONIST PUPPET WHO SAYS THE SWAMP IS A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL.

FUCK HIM

>HES A ZIONIST PUPPET WHO SAYS THE SWAMP IS A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL
nice misrepresentation
lurk moar, faggot

The sun on the meadow is summery warm.
The stag in the forest runs free.
But gather together to greet the storm.
Tomorrow belongs to me.
The branch of the linden is leafy and
Green,
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea.
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen.
Tomorrow belongs to me.
Herr Ludwig! Sing with me!

The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee.
But soon, says a whisper;
"Arise, arise,
Tomorrow belongs to me"

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland,
Show us the sign
Your children have waited to see.
The morning will come
When the world is mine.
Tomorrow belongs to me!

youtu.be/29Mg6Gfh9Co

>-t. DACA Dreamer
Someone is really triggered by "Stormniggers" to be telling us "what white woman likes" lol. Must be a Category 9 buttblasting at OP's house.

NOBODY CAN STOP THE RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH!!!!

He ridicules stormniggers so he must be a Jewish pawn
>blind to the fact that stormniggers have been faithfully serving the Jew as useful idiots/boogie men.

That's what Hitler himself would say on TV or in print. It's up to the so called Nazis on this board to create a culture where Bannon can go 14/88 on the TV. That's not the President's job and it's not Breitbart's job.

Grasp at staws more faggots. One easily made typo and I'm an illegal? Nice argument. I'm a natural born citizen, but I do speak 3 languages so qq about my typos more bitch nigga.

>How stormniggers lie to escape the fact everyone thinks they're repulsive.

Stormniggers purge when?
Old Ron Paul Libertarian Sup Forums when?

>being this mad
DACA Beaner confirmed.

Truthfully representing the subject matter of a recent political interview, on a political board.
>Mad Beaner
Ad hominem more you stormnigger garbage.

>Bannon is our guy! Home of the alt-right, 1488 amirite guys?
Nope. Everyone who leads at least a semi decent life hates you. Sorry, not.sorry.

Hey guys. I'm going to stand up and be an advocate for WHITE PEOPLE.

How shall I do that? Well, I will take popular, main stream, socially acceptable platforms, like ending anti white racism, closing the border, etc... and I'm going to do my level best to associate that, rhetorically and visually, with a regime that is one of the most despised enemies of my country in history, thus making white people more hated.

BTW, nice trips... You little bitch.

I'm going to say I stand for helping white people, while hurting them; I'm going to find healthy, growing movements that lead the country towards everything I SAY I support, and I'm going to latch onto them parasitically, and I'm going to publicly tell the media that I wholeheartedly support that agenda, tainting it with my presence, and trying to turn normies away from it; while privately, I'm going to try to blackpill his hard core supporters.

I'm going to pretend to be so fucking retarded that I ignore everything Anglin of THE DAILY FUCKING STORMER has to say about how we need to get our guys into Congress and to avoid LARPing for a bit, and that the easiest way is to just echo what got Trump elected. Because even the strategies of a website that explicitly (if humorously) describes itself as genocide is too subtle for me, and I cannot, under any circumstances, tolerate any political action but the most suicidal and self defeating tactics.

Libertarian pol died for a good reason.

Calm down Pedro Goldblatbergstein.

There's nothing wrong with white people as a whole, and the vast majority I've meet are cool people. Stormniggers are such fucking lol teir though.Trump and Bannon agree.

Motherfucker don't insult Bannon!

Are we going back to civic nationalism?

Exactly.

I dunno how STORMNIGGERS have heard "we don't want to replace you, hehehehe, we just want diversity xDDD" and cannot remotely understand the concept of subtlety working in two directions.

Lets go with civic nationalism. If that doesn't go far enough for you, it still unambiguously leads closer to changes that are universally desirable to ethnats as well.

>BANNON IS A NAZI (repeat for 6 months)
1 interview later
>OMG BANNON BTFO NAZIS

Kill yourself.

I don't really expect him to ever come out as a nazi as long as USA doesn't go "all-out". It would be a setback for him and his progress.
Fuck I hate that old guy Charlie.

Can't tell if you're a kike or a nigger

>came to Sup Forums from t_d like 8 months ago
>doesn't understand board culture.

just go back.

My Mom likes me.

This, you aren't convincing anyone here shlomo

>saying nigga

NIGGER DETECTED

GTFO BONQUIQUI

>PJW, Trump, Milo are Egalitarian

No, No they are not but the current political climate makes alot of people supress political views that are classified as hate speech.

Besides not every civic nationalist is an egalitarianist, the vast majority are aware of the low amount of shitskins that can adapt to our societies on their own merrit.

Bump

Gimme a fucking break. They're only in it for the money.

DACAbeaner is fucking maaaaaaaad

Good WNs are cucks anyway

Bannon gave a pretty good interview. Shame it was obviously chopped up to shit. I wish I could see the full thing before it was edited down to take out the redpills.

Also, fuck this Charlie Rose faggot. Was he supposed to be an interviewer, or a scolding catholic school nanny?

mega.nz/#!SBYCQY6A!DAX9YKEGFP6LaNDNGU2G1DCg-y_34TWpqdYkqgRuUDw

"The republican establishment is trying to nullify the 2016 election.That's a brutal fact we have to face"

[repeats answer, Bannon confirms]

"Absolutely"

[Who?]

"I think Mitch Mcconnell, and to a degree Paul Ryan. They do not want Donald Trum's populist, economic, nationalist agenda to be implemented. It's obvious, as obvious as night follows day."

[Give me a story that illustrates that.]

"Well, Mitch McConnel, when we first met him, he said in I think one of the first meetings, in Trump Tower with the president, as we're wrapping up he basically says "I don't want to hear any more of this 'drain the swamp' talk, he can't hire any smart people because everyone's all over him for reporting requirements, and the pay, etc., and the scrutiny. 'You know, you gotta back off that.' The drain the swamp thing, was, Mitch McConnel was, day one, did not want us to go there, wanted us to back off.

[You are attacking, on many fronts, people who you need to help you. (pause) To get things done.]

"They're not going to help you unless they're put on notice that they're going to be held accountable if they do not support the president of the united states. Right now there's no accountability. They have totally, they do not support the president's program. It's an open secret on Capitol Hill, everybody knows it...

[(interrupts) So therefore, now that you're out of the white house, you're going to war with them.]

"Absolutely."

Heard she likes your 200 fathers too.

Go be a middleschooler somewhere.

You have to go back.

Trump quite obviously could have ran as a democrat using mainstream feelgood viewpoints, won much easier and have higher approval ratings. So you can't really say he's in it for the money.

Most e-celebs are definitely in it for the money, but what, say, Alex Jones is in it for is ambiguous. At times he seems profoundly mentally ill, at other times he simply states what I saw on pol today..

Doesn't matter, Stormfags will never learn. They have completely removed any possibility that their ideology and or actions can be criticized. If anyone disagrees with them, that person is Jewish, "secretly" Jewish, or paid by Jews. If anyone brings up anything bad Hitler ever did, it never happened and it's all a bunch of Jewish lies. If someone actually is Jewish, you can just disregard everything they say without even bothering to counter their arguments. You don't ever have to make any arguments on 8ch, if you try you just get banned.Just call out JOO JOO JOO if anyone ever disagrees with you and you've "won" and aren't expected to say anything else. In cases like these, stormfags delude themselves into thinking that he's "hiding his power level" and hey, remember that one vaguely anti-Jewish thing Bannon said that one time? Totally our guy!

Proof? Who needs proof you fucking kike shill? Straight to the oven with you kike.

Are you retarded? Do you think the DNC would've chosen Trump over Clinton?

The DNC was obviously rooting for HRC, but if you recall HRC beat Bernie in terms of votes, and not by a little, but by a lot.

What's your point?

Negative. I knew Bannon was never a larping faggot like you.
Or like this guy.

It's huelarious watching everyone who you thought were /yourguy/ systematically call out you idiots for the morons you are. Who do you have left, aside from that CIA plant Spencer? And calling him prominent is a streeeeeeetch.
Face it, NatSoc is gay. Nazis were losers. The globalist elite are using you.

Did I claim to be a nazi? Did I claim Bannon was a nazi?

I was just making a point about false narratives by (((the media))).

I mean being a centrist worked so well for all these years.

Breitbart went from sucking zionist cocks, to zionists sucking nazi cock, to Steve Bannon sucking his own cock

You will you back to calling him a nazi in a month. Don't worry shariablue, your life still has a purpose.

Poetic.

You mean Goldman Sachs alumni and head of neoconservative Israel-first publication Breitbart, Steve Bannon? The one who was fired by Trump for being an idiot and drunk? That Bannon?

Bannon is a faggot cuck.

Its actually interesting who browses here and how it may intertwine with your definition of prominence. I for example almost always reserve the best positions for like minded ambitious white people. Now not a stormnigger but i definitely choose whites in the decision making positions, if for nothing other than solidarity. I dont think enough of this is happening actually.

I love it.
>We never liked him anyway. He's a kike shill!1! (Autistic screeching).

WHO. IS. ON. YOUR. SIDE??? Aside from Kentucky rednecks...

nah, he just says what he has to say to keep breitbart afloat. he is hiding his power level

It's a concept that may take your head some time to completely wrap around, but Sup Forums isn't one person.

lol im not crying faggot. you're the nigger.
you should be. i would cry if i woke up a nigger.
but im not. go loot some footlocker stores, Tyrone

>Puerto Rican complaining about Civic Nationalism

That's rich coming from an island of subhumans that are desperately trying to become a US state.

Where in my post did I complain about civic nationalism you syrup nigger

Frankly he looks like the typical drunk who hangs out in the average bar in every small town in America.

best 60 minutes

Just watched it and it reinforced my love for Bannon.

B-B-BUT WE'RE ALLL IMMIGRANTSSS!!!

Where did I say all of Sup Forums were low test stormniggers?
Otherwise all the post would suck, and I wouldn't be here.

*yawn* Arguments like these are why no one respects you stormniggers.

CARDINAL...
DOLAN.

CHECKMATE!

Breitbart is literally sponsored by israel.

Spot the NAZI. I disavow white nationalism too.

Bannon has to denounce us retard. The thing is his positions are for the most part the same as ours. That's why the media attacks him. If you want to know who is a honorable man see who the Jews are attacking

> STEVE BANNON: The permanent political class, as represented by both parties. You're not gonna-- you're not gonna drain that in eight months. You're not gonna drain it in two terms. This is gonna take 10, 15, 20 years of relentlessly going after it.

20 year Trumpenreich confirmed?

>WHO. IS. ON. YOUR. SIDE???
We will get China on our side.

>It's huelarious watching everyone
English DACA boy, learn to speak it.

>The thing is his positions are for the most part the same as ours
Which positions? His undying love for Israel and "Judeo-Christian values" or his Ameritard civic nationalism?

Had the same effect on me too user.
Too bad his fervent anti-establishment message gets distracted by all the Nazi screeching.

What anti-establishment positions are those? He is pro-establishment 99%.

PART 2 PLEASE????????????????

Protection of national manufacturing.
Less foreign intervention.
Merit-based immigration and at much lower levels.
Infrastructure jobs programs.
Do I have to go on?

Did you watch the interview?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... DO YOU HAVE PART 2 OF THIS INTERVIEW?

Why don't you just watch the interview famalam? I posted the link in OP.

Here's the edited out parts, under "Bannon's not done":
cbsnews.com/60-minutes/overtime/

Recover from what? He did what I would've done, and I'm a Nazi.He smashed every Leftist tooth out of every Leftist mouth in the country.

Newsflash: Nobody "disavowing" us hurts us. We've already got enough infamy to last ten lifetimes. We didn't get BTFO, the Left did. Toothy woothies removed. The status quo has simply shifted more in our favor.

Does It have the full second part?

The interview was the most honest thing about the Administration. I NEED IT FULL.

As you were typing this were you able to keep a straight face? If so, how?

Sorry broski, I'm not sure what you're referring to and thus can't help.

30 last minutes from that interview. Full.

The show is called 60 minutes and consist of two separate interviews. Bannon's segment is only 30 minutes.
Sorry to break it to you user.

Nope.

I'm sorry to break It for you, but I watched 30 minutes from the video user shared on MEGA and doesn't have the Hillary, North Korea, or other issues that have on the CBS website.

It's at least 50 straight minutes.

But that's okay, If no one's gonna help me... I've watched a great interview. Bannon is honest.

non cbs link? not watching their virus website

I believe in Civic Nationalism for Israel!

if he didn't condemn white nationalists, breitbart would not last another week. the media would all jump on and demand all advertisers boycott it and it woudl be gone. they might even get their domain revoked.

None of that is anti-establishment. All of those positions can be found among tons of sitting establishment politicians in congress right now.