Brit/pol/ - The 11/9 Edition

>OMG FUCK ALL THE OTHER LINKS SARAH OLNEY'S BACK IN THE LIB DEMS
libdemvoice.org/vince-announces-his-chief-of-staff-and-press-secretary-55202.html

>Left wing unions plot to throw Labour’s Trident plans into chaos by voting to axe the nuclear deterrent
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/11/left-wing-unions-plot-throw-labours-trident-plans-chaos-voting/

>Brexit: MPs urged not to 'frustrate' repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41218647

>Continued formal membership of single market post-Brexit 'open for discussion', Jeremy Corbyn claims
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/11/continued-formal-membership-single-market-post-brexit-open-discussion/

>'The Queen's statue will topple just like Saddam's did in Iraq':
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4871918/Friend-London-Bridge-attacker-Windsor-Castle-video.html

>Mother-of-four who tried to smuggle 12 Vietnamese illegal immigrants into UK hidden in stacks of TYRES using her heavy pregnancy as a cover is jailed for nearly three years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4872698/Mother-jailed-trying-smuggle-12-migrants-UK.html

>Great Repeal Bill: Labour MP slams ‘fundamentally un-British’ bill in outrageous outburst
express.co.uk/news/politics/852786/brexit-news-great-repeal-bill-withdrawal-bill-vote-eu-uk-law-commons-parliament-debate

>TUC warns against 'cherry-picking' some workers for pay rises
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41224989

/ptg/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/178c3896-50df-4652-94bf-0c9ccfed388c
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=pM7gLKTKh-Q
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41082939
youtube.com/watch?v=tfX1ujMNyG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone below this post is a certified daftie.

YOU WILL REGRET BREXIT!

Daily reminder that while we may disagree on Gibraltar, we can agree on the integrity of each others homelands. Neither the UK or Spain will surrender to the partitionists. Those that seek to split Scotland and Catalonia from their countries do so purely to weaken us.

God save the Queen!
Viva la España!

YEAH IVE HEEEARD THERE DOUBTS

THINK I WONT AMOOOOUNT TO ANYTHING

BUT ILL PROVE THEM WRON' YE YE

SO STOP DROP THEY NEDA GONNA TAKE ME

YE YE YE
struggle when the burn me up
YE YE YE
never gonna hear their song
YE YE YE

OA OA OA

I'm regretting spending the last hour watching the House of Commons debate on it.

>UK law and order

Oh right, well in that case, no, I doubt many people under 20 could even tell you what years ww2 started and ended, let alone some of the finer or larger details. I doubt it has any effect on the way people manage their lives. The force that has guided people into the moral wasteland we currently inhabit is a lack of guiding force (religion), instead of any kind of objective morality, all that is to guide, for example, a curious teenager on if they should take drugs is their own feelings, which can change from one minute to the next. .

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

Vote coming soon - Brexit is at risk (again)

No, actually, you guys sing Oasis songs in reaction to terrorism.
That’s how cucked you are

Jews did it

Why won't the SNP just fuck off

That’s dumb. Post the pikachu one. That one is actually funny.

THINGS

Popping to the shops lads, need anything?

Yeah, but didn’t they make a deal with the Torys? I thought they were /ourguys/?

Or even worse, some dick wheels out the piano and starts singing John Lennon's Imagine which essentially describes the kind of nihilistic, "duuude just open your heart" claptrap which has gotten us into the mess we're in.

Bye bye Spain

Why do they debate so late at night?

>Exporter of black culture
>Home of Hollywood degeneracy
>Army of the Israel
Youve got some neck for a fatty

Mind if you could fetch me a level of post quality currently lacking in the past few months of brit/pol/? Oh, sorry, I mean SUM FREDDOS IF THEY ANT GON UP IN PRICE KEK

Just sad.

Dude, that shit doesn’t bother me at all. literally all I do on here is shill against Trump for the lulz.

Parliamentary equivalent of /comfy/ hours.

>need to sign up
>none of the instructions are in Pidgin
I'm struggling here lads. Anyone got another link?

No

People on Brit/pol/ unironically don't give a shit about your country or your failing president.

parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/178c3896-50df-4652-94bf-0c9ccfed388c
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc parliament

Faggot.

Not its not, more Labour MPs will rebel than Conservatives, mark my words.

Conservative MPs have no values beyond corporate corruption, which this bill will give their ministers in spades.

It was the yids what dun perpetuated it lads

>just had a flash back to having a load of pals round at my place messing about on the guitar coming up with this catchy tune with the chors of 'da joos did 9/11' and everyone was singing along wonderwall styley

good times

They're insomniacs, nothing aides a good snooze like constitutional parliamentary debates

no u

Except for the frequency with which you bring him up and the fact that it’s all over your news coverage non-stop. And you have long 3-hour floor debates about whether he should come for a state visit or if your PM should condemn his travel ban. Look at the data. You all are fucking obsessed with Trump, and don’t even try to deny it.

No, all of you.

>muh hard r

why do people pretend they wont jump down your throat if you had said nigga instead of nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=pM7gLKTKh-Q

Some of them were moaning in their speeches earlier about it taking place so late, until someone rightly pointed out that being an MP should require at least some self-sacrifice.
They haven't mentioned it again since (yet).

Which country are you moving to, to protect your lineage?

This disgusting bill is going to go through thanks to DUP votes and Labour rebels. Ministers getting powers to be their own legislatives is a scary development for UK law and it's open for massive abuse. The repeal bill allows the government to bypass the democratic process.

Lazy fuckin bastids just had 6 weeks off as well

Lol it’s all over for you. There’s nowhere to run.

Something is off, the people on the right aren't Muslims.

>take 90mg dihydrocodiene then 30mg later and feel pretty great
>have 180mg left
>torn between doing 150mg in one go tomorrow to feel a big boy dose or letting it last a bit longer with 90mg tomorrow and the day after/weekend or whatever
Can always potentiate it with a beer or two but it might make me spew, what would brit/pol/ do?

Labour MPs pretending they know anything about constitutional process.

Yeah, retards don’t know how to meme. That one wasn’t even funny. Pic related is funny though.

Cheers, that's a good one if you want to argue with Guardian readers in the chat (as you all surely will).

fuck off immigrant scum

Diversity course on the way.

>3-hour floor debates
>SNP gang
>british

Your taxes hard at work:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41082939

Do everything tonight user. Have a floaty one.

pacific northwest in the states, New Zealand, Falkland islands, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha or a small pacific island in French Polynesia

>you have long 3-hour floor debates
>On Brit/pol/

Do we tho

>9/11

Yanks need to get over it, bunch of pussies. They act hard as fuck but as soon as bombs go off stateside they shit themselves - can you imagine burgers in the blitz? They'd have surrendered in 2 seconds flat.

Cunts

>re-reads my most
>sees no mention of SNP in regards to floor debates.

*sighs*

Honestly m8 I'd rather have mass numbers of evil muslims than any number of literal jungle savages .

You look up to people who consider peanut butter an invention

leave me out of it

its always them who bring it up

I was adding your activity with the activity of your media and government as evidence that you fucks can’t stop talking about Trump

>BBC 100 Women names 100 influential and inspirational women around the world every year.

How fucking low is the bar that someone who dyes their hair gets into the top 100?

This is why we conquer.

>Need to register
>Male
>Female
>Other

No thanks

you slaaaag

He looks a wee bit like Chris Moyles in the face, just ever so slightly.

>3 hours shitposting in the middle of the day
I see you lead a productive life

He and others have since posted other links

Ask yourself if that makes sense.

Good night chaps

And this is why your country is fucking doomed.
Niggers are better than Muslims. Niggers just kill each other (statistically speaking), they don’t chase women and throw stones at them for not wearing Muslim clothing. They don’t have sharia patrols. They don’t want honor killings.
They don’t commit terrorist attacks.

You’re a fucking retard if you think niggers are worse than Muslims.

>bong
>Silicon Valley CEO

Hmm.

Nah, I’m on the clock, motherfucker.

*sips tea*

That’s right. I’m getting paid to shitpost.

Night Rim.

You people are fucking boring. I’m leaving now. Your thread is WAY too slow.
Come shitpost in /ptg/. It’ll be fun.

*blocks your brexit*
when are the votes coming in?

Uganda

Feck off and spam your shitty awoo memes some more. /brit/pol takes a level of subtlety that yanks can NEVER understand.

oh im a tard. Just doing dishes so not reading properly

>at bath university
w0w what a shocker

Holy shit where did the world trade centre go

In interviewing candidates for roles at her startup, Glassbreakers, which provides companies with software aimed at attracting and empowering a diverse workforce, she's encountered other blonde women who have also dyed their hair brown.

>the two pakis in the pic
kinda haram desu

Night lad, wishing you a pleasant snooze xx

Anyone wish Nigel would be in parliament?

Knocked it down because they were afraid of asbestos lawsuits.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfX1ujMNyG4

Me.

>Richard Branson will unironically receive millions of taxpayers' money to rebuild his private island

Meh the jeering would be unwatchable

>not nick giffin

He could handle the EU parliament.

Although they are just fucking cucks.

>not hiring a group of lakeys to remove the asbestos without safety gear and then paying them in tins of lager

Night Rimmer.

Feel better for never buying a ticket on his trains when I was a teen.

>Muzzies commit endless terror attacks against the West
>We're lucky if a terror attack in Europe stays in the news cycle for a whole 6 hours

>Buddhists get sick of the muzzies, decide to kick them out
>REEEE THIS IS THE HOLOCAUST OF THE 21ST CENTURY, FUCK BUDDHISM AND FUCK BUDDHIST PEOPLE, END THE BUDDHIST SCROUGE, THIS MEANS WAR
>A fresh article on the BBC frontpage very 3 hours about muh poor muzzies

Really
makes
you
think
about whose side they're on.

Why are SNP such cucks?