R&M S3E7 Red Pilled?

The new episode of Rick and Morty is red pilled as fuck. There clearly was an analogy to race relations in the US, with Ricks playing the role of whites and Mortys as niggers. This is what the episode said about race.

>"Mortys" will fall into violence and degeneracy if not supervised by "a Rick"
>"Mortys" are objectively dumber than "Ricks"
>"Mortys" need to be properly educated by "Ricks" to be good "sidekicks" otherwise they'll end up in "mortytown"
>If a "Morty" achieves success in politics, it will be thanks to their deception and will lead to bloody purges and social upheaval.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/6t6hcz/i_really_relate_to_the_episode_pickle_rick/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rick and morty is red pilled
nope.
it's on tv.
it's shit.

A leaf.

did morty win by deception or because all the ricks running for president were retarded, you might be right about the redpills but he is also telling you that you have become retarded

A FUCKING LEAF

The show tries to get bullshit sympathy for blacks via the mortys but it also makes them look pretty bad, not sure how to feel

Poe's law.

Mods? This is like the fuckign fourth thread on this fucking episode all day.

Sup Forums exists you know.

STOP MORTYPOSTING

The writers may not have intended to send the message that niggers are violent, need white supervision and can't be trusted, but that's whag they ended up with.

MODS MODS MODS

STOP OP STOP OP!

>Another LOL HAY Sup Forums THST SHOE YOU HATE FOR PUSHING DEGENERACY AND STUPIDITY WITH ZERO ACTUAL HUMOR IS ACTUALLY TOTSLLY REDPILLED LELLRLRLELLERLRLRRLLER
>OH MAN I THINK YOURE BTFO THIS TOTALLY CHANGES YOUR WORLD VIEW RIGHT ELRLLRLLELERLEL
>:^)
>mods do nothing
>Mods warn or ban anyone that points out they aren't fucking moderating.
>Mods are soon going to crank up the report timer to once per day to try and avoid dealing with more reports
>Mods also will start exponentially increasing the number of captcha solves required to report thinking that will be a deterrent

R&M is bluepilled trash. All libertarians sperging out over this show need to neck themselves.

mr. current year voiced one of the characters

I think it was more talking about how society as a whole kind of sucks and you're better off doing your own thing rather than falling into predetermined holes that society makes you feel obligated to fill. Do your own thing, find success in a way that works for you, and don't let other people step on your dreams, or else you become just another miserable cog.

No. The writer is a fat greasy communist who said half of America is nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

checked
back to r*ddit kid

This episode was actually an interesting commentary on the world. It has everything. Low IQ people occupying the lowest levels of the hierarchy and being more prone to dis functionality, violence, crime, and cheap and bad entertainment. Society not caring about Mortyes. The crib represents how the left uses "the children" to push their point. Cop Morty hates other Mortyes and is corrupt as well, so blacks turning on blacks. The locos because there are different minorities with the same problem. Corporations selling happiness, and even when you call them out they will just apologize for their wrongdoing and use that to sell you more happiness. On top of that, corporations using a protest or a movement to create more profit. Cop Morty and Cop Rick getting away with crime because that also happens in the world. People claiming that someone got BTFO in the elections even though the results were roughly 50/50. For that matter, exaggerated titles on YouTube like 'such and such DESTROYS such and such'. The Rick that gets the promotion not because he has more experience but because he is more likable. Ricks with the same IQ being force into lower roles in society and some accepting them. Candidate Morty telling Plumber Rick the he didn't came to the citadel to be a Plumber insinuating that he will make it all better for him. There will be so much winning. The Morty that through himself in the garbage disposal system was one of the biggest failures according to Rick's standards even though he was a result of experiments, so what this is trying to push is that some failures are the product of society. Juggling Candidate Rick was supposed to represent the current state of politics where it's more about entertainment than anything else. I think CNN has proven that to be true, and even Politicon. And a regime rising on populism and rhetoric after an establish government failed.

shit like this is why I hate reddit. If you're going to put this much effort into analyzing a shitty cartoon, why not read some old literature? Or the Bible, even? But nooooo all that effortposting is spend on "edgy" reddit-tier memeshows

the other is justin roiland who is pretty based

>kekistani flag
>no digits
Opinion discarded. Come back when you have a number that matters

if you watch a shitty child cartoon you are bluepilled

It was about communism turning inevitably into a totalitarian dictatorship with the requisite purge.
>election btfo
That was just a joke reference to campaign worker Morty about to be blown out to space, nothing else.

How so? I don't know anything about the duo besides the fat one

I don't think you know what red pilled means OP, i think you should watch the matrix trilogy a couple more times.

The message on rick and morty has not changed. It is SJW and antifa anarchist kool-aid. With a dash of normalization of pedophilia, beastiality, and Satanism tier degeneracy. You stupid fucking leaf.

>le rick and morty is redpilled XDDD thread
roll for ban all leafs for good

pickle rick xD

People don't have to be equal or superior to you to feel sympathy for them.

>*buuuurp* god isn't *buuurp* real morty I'm so much smarter than these sheeple *burp* fuck nazis though morty *burp* also i'm a pickle
How could anyone say it's badly written

Jews have neither love nor respect for schwarzes.

>leaf
>takes a cartoon seriously
gee why am i not surprised

A
FUCKING
LEAF

So you are pretty mush asking >how >can >anyone >say >normalising >satanism, >pedophillia >and >beastiality >is >bad?

Ah I see you missed the point, my ambulocetic friend. No fear, I was agreeing with you

R&M the reddit meme tier crap? R&M is no where near as lame as that place. The equivalent of what you are saying is that Sup Forums gets its fire memes from Funnyjunk.

Just go and ride your dragon dildo and stfu

LUB A DUB DUB GET SCHWIFTY OMG THIS SHOW IS SO AWESOMELY FUNNY AND WHEN RICK IS A PICKLE IT'S JUST TOO MUCH OH MY SIDES!!!!!

It's almost a complete analogy to the fall of Rhodesia.

Well the retardit hugbox hates it so it must be okay and worthy of praise. The one thing retardit, I mean Sup Forums, has taught me is that youre always fucking wrong.

That's your interpretation. We complain about leftists because they see everything through the lens of identity politics.
You are no better, you idiot see what you want to see.

poked a nerve didn't I? Go watch your shitty cartoons, faggot - just remember it doesn't make you smarter than everyone else

>posts anime

>complains about chinese cartoons on a chinese cartoon forum

He's not the writer. He's the producer.

>Sup Forums
>tibetan cave paintings

My point is you can't rail on cartoons while wayching them yourself, It's called hypocrisy

Link to the episode?

t. retard

>implying I watch
I'm just posting smugs my nigger, they seem to bother people (case in point)

I can do whatever the fuck I want. To be hypocritical is to be human.

its not red-pilled, the morty running for president was evil morty we saw before. He installed an authoritarian goverment which had to resemble Nazi-Germany who is cleansing the opposition. Evil Morty is supposed to be Hitler. We have seen before the creators hate Nazis so yeah.

But it's politically related

Cleansing the opposition is a communist thing user
In nazi Germany, opposition simply fell into irrelevancy

Smooth talking politicians like obama, marcon, trudeux are actually evil.

no , they were picturing the totalitarianism as the bad guy in this episode. Its not about blacks vs whites. If black people understood so then they agree that they are mentally retarted compared to whites. Any totalitarian state would turn into this if it suddenly went to shit.

Earlier in the episode they established that Mortys were analogous to niggers

The bible? Seriously, shut the fuck up. You're following the herd with this "reddit tier" bullshit. The episode was a good one and way more relevant to today than the fucking illiterate sand nigger fairytale collection known as the bible.
Kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY

This is how whites act when blacks do/come up with shit.

> blacks: Oh they put drugs in the community, might as well sell and make money for my family and I
> whites: WAR ON DRUGS. Lets sell weed but still lock the nigs up for it.
> Blacks: They say nigger is a racist term, so what if we say nigga instead
> whites: WE CAME UP WITH IT WHY CANT WE SAY IT!?
blacks: Black lives matter also
Whites: WELL WHAT ABOUT ALL LIVES!? POLICE LIVES!? MY DOG?

See, White can be immature ass little kids also.

>no YOU'RE reddit
>btw that episode was great lol one of the best
>attacks Christianity for no reason to prove mental prowess
yeah you sure aren't a buttfrustrated redditor at all lmao

No, you stupid, stupid fuck.

The Mortys were Detroit level due to the fact that evil Morty controlled at Rick in Season 1, had him kidnap millions of Mortys, and then the Mortys were rescued and all sent to the citadel. The citadel was then wrecked by our Rick.

So, Evil Morty took advantage of his initial plan to flood the citadel of Ricks and create a divide.

You're pretentious as shit. People like you are arguably worse than redditurds.

>watching Americuck television in 2017
this goes for you too, GoTfags

yeah the two paragraphs over-analyzing every detail of the episode wasn't pretentious, it was my taking notice of it. Go back or stay in /ptg/ where you belong

t. Dumbass fucking nigger defending a cartoon.

If you're still watching cartoons as an adult, don't ever fucking breed.

>sad
Sad

God... they even have to "prove" their argument with an example from a film. I've never heard one of these people argue for anything without some pop culture reference

Only a worthless nigger like you even communicates in such a way. Also, niggers sure do believe in "da bible".
Notice how most are shitting on you?

>In nazi Germany, opposition simply fell into irrelevancy
Little known fact, Relevancy was the name of Hitler's long knife.

This show is pretty brutal and legitimately horrible at times, it's not for kids

Oh fuck off, what's next, FAMILY GUY IS REDPILLED?

>STOP MORTYPOSTING

(You)

So? Doesn't change my fucking view.

Can we start auto banning people who post R&M outside of Sup Forums?

You shouldn't be watching it then you little faggot LARPer
>uses nazi flag
>this show for teenagers is too hardcore

Triggered much?

I binged it because I like sci-fi and it has It's pros and cons, but I haven't even hinted what I think about it, wuit projecting

>when you realize it was a copypasta

>triggered
No... not everyone who disagrees with you is "triggered" my MAGApede. You're the one who got upset at posting anime in the first place

Was it? I've never seen it before and can't find it anywhere...
I did find this though
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/6t6hcz/i_really_relate_to_the_episode_pickle_rick/

The opposition was silence in Nazi Germany

Only episode I really liked this season.

What did Kek mean by this?

Dan Harmon is a satanic pedophile

back to

Rick and Morty sucks. Everyone should go watch Xavier Renegade Angel.