Record murder rate in Des Moines, Iowa

Why is this city suddenly so violent, Sup Forums? Des Moines had 4 murders in all of 2007, and 5 in all of 2010. In 2017 so far, it has 24. This shatters the old record of 19 (set in 1995 and 1996) - and it's only September! Per capita, Des Moines has more murders than even gang-ridden Los Angeles.

The latest crime:

kcci.com/article/sister-charged-with-murder-in-24th-des-moines-homicide/12212243

>Sister charged with murder in 24th Des Moines homicide

>Des Moines police have arrested the sister of a woman who was stabbed to death early Sunday in the city's 24th homicide of 2017... Police identified the victim as Lakeisha McDuffy, 30, of Des Moines. Ieisha McDuffy, 31, of Chicago, is charged with first-degree murder in her sister's death. Police said both sisters were visiting a relative at the apartment.

The entire state of Iowa only had 41 murders in 2013, making it safer per capita than Canada. Now? That will more than double. Iowa is heading toward 100 murders, the most in its modern history. What has gone wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

kcci.com/article/sister-charged-with-murder-in-24th-des-moines-homicide/12212243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of those disenfranchised, socio-economically disadvantaged inner city youth that Obamas HUD forced into nice areas.

>Iowa
da fuk is an "Iowa"

>kcci.com/article/sister-charged-with-murder-in-24th-des-moines-homicide/12212243
I don't think people comprehend how serious this problem is...

Didn't Obama send a bunch of refugees to Iowa?

>only 24 murders

Rookie numbers

But didn't Iowa have a Republican governor during this whole process? What, if anything, did he do to protest/stop this?

Easy. It's because of niggers.

BTW, they really shouldn't count the nigger deaths. Something good shouldn't be counted with something bad. They should only list the murders of whites by spics and niggers. That is the true indication for how safe a place is.

>ubarn youths get herded out of the hood and into new pristine country, cutting down trees for shit-tier, ugly houses, polluting the lakes and rivers, causing perma traffic jams, causing violence and murders where the was none before, totally destroying vacation homes, get-a-ways and any hope of escaping the dregs of humanity with a short drive to the north
>problem this is.
problem this was..

I live there. I heard there is a gangwar between the affiliates of MS 13 and the Crips. Ako Abdul Samad, (he's local community leader) has gone to Chicago to try to broker a deal but couldn't do anything.

Other than that most of these people are Chicago transplants.

>They should only list the murders of whites by spics and niggers. That is the true indication for how safe a place is.
This
Deaths of shitskins should be listed as animal deaths...

When are people going to learn that party does not matter; members of both parties abuse power to further their self-interests. The "party" label is a false choice to make voters feel like they are actually participating. Just like this current GOP-majority legislature; they will accomplish absolutely nothing until they are wiped out, just like back when Bush was prez.

Not really. It's mostly HUD sending niggers from Chicago to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Iowa City. pls help

Coincidence goys! 100% increase in niggers. 100% increase in murder. Oi goy you are racist if you are implying black people commit crime!

>Ieisha McDuffy, 31, of Chicago, is charged with first-degree murder in her sister's death.
I love that beautiful post-nuclear spawning pit of a city but even I know wherever we go, death follows in our wake

Haha; same thing happened in Ferguson, MO. I pointed out this amazing coincidence to a HUD employee I wound up talking to at a party and he got offended. "Not causal," he said.

Niggers are nation wrecking scum.

I lived in council bluffs iowa most of my life. Once obama got 4yrs in i had to move to nebraska. Mo' Welfare = Mo' Meth

Iowa's crime was being too white. Most people here have no idea why we're getting all these niggers. Like the average normie just thinks niggers decided to move a state away to bumfuck nowhere, Iowa. It's so obviously a direct attack against whites but no one sees it.

These stories are always sad, watch this happen to where I live. Now all my neighbors are loud foul niggers who can't even manage the car alarm on the piece of shit.

They find any nook and cranny left on any plot of land in town and literally fill it with niggers, sardines in a can.

St. Louis County is also historically white compared to the City; then cause City schools went to shit (white flight), they started bussing students out to county schools for "muh equity" then just outright building them HUD reservations that turned into crime-infested hell-holes. This is where Mikey Brown reckoned up.

Fuck, there is no where left in this damn world that is a nice place to live i swear. Might as well move to ant-fucking-artica. Can one of you bio majors out there create some sort of airborne and contagious sickle cell anemia or some other plague to whip out nig nogs.

its been quite a bit warmer than average this year so that may play into it. it could be worse depending on how long it stays warm. Also being a bigger city somewhat near Chicago

>tfw was going to move to Iowa since it was a bastion of whiteness
Hopefully Montana doesn't fall..

Nigs gonna nig.

Obama's bullshit force diversity into otherwise white communities and now the murder rates are soaring.

If Trump can buttfuck the Section 8 housing voucher program that pushed niggers into areas they don't belong, we can reverse this over time.

Montana is next m8. There's no escape from this hell besides moving to a village of a few hundred people.

MO is way worse. states east of iowa too

This. Send those fuckers back to Illinois.
I'm pretty sure that forced diversity policy has been shitcanned by Trump. At least I hope so.

>obamas HUD

Any burgers care to explain for a humble leaf?

Montana and North Dakota both have oil, that's bringing in shitskins from all over the world.

Was looking into work there awhile back, saw one of the local papers for Williston. Still had that small town feel to it. Was nice.

Yeah supposedly. Ben Carson is in charge of HUD now iirc, and he's said that HUD was a failed social experiment or something like that so maybe there's hope it won't get any worse, but the damage is done. Just like the mexicans, they're not going to deport these niggers back to Chicongo.

I still think all of the Obama era HUD shenanigans are going to blow up in the democrats' faces. The end result is it's just going to make the rest of the country more culturally like the south.

and of course here comes stormfront to fucking blame black people for everything
What a shock
what and original thought

Fucking racists need to be gassed

They need to be sent to the motherland. Remove niggers from North American soil, that is the ONLY solution.

Heads up display, not sure how this relates to Americans of African decent.

Housing and Urban Development. Basically just a program to redistribute white wealth to niggers, and now it's a program to genocide areas that are too white.

Spirit Lake, Iowa, the premiere resort town in the state, had dozens of Section 8 buildings go up in the last 5 years and now the place is infested with gibsmedats.

Iowa and Minnesota have been targeted for enrichment.

I'm also from Dubuque. There are neighborhoods in town that residents who have lived there for their whole lives are uncomfortable being in, particularly at night. The local newspaper has been accused for years of not reporting on crimes, presumably because the composition of the offenders would enrage the population.
Dubuque also has some history with the KKK in the late 80s/early 90s which portrayed the town as being full of yokels and white nationalists, so the city is terrified of being accused of being a town friend to racism.

>Black bodies are being murdered by blacks
>Blame white people

Never change, liberals. Just keep shouting your "ideas" as loudly as possible.

Well, you see, the US has a large population of unemployable ferals and their children. One of the great questions of American society since the end of the sharecropping/slavery days is, "what the fuck should we do with these people?"

The Department of Housing and Urban Development ("HUD") was a government agency which grew out of post-WWII efforts to house poor people more efficiently and safely. They were moved from oldschool urban "tenement" slums with poor sanitation and subpar fire protection to modern housing projects, often mid-rise towers.

These places were actually regarded as desirable when they began to open in the 1950's. They were clean and modern (for the era) and were generally surrounded by parks and bus routes and so forth. But by the early-1960's, unemployed young black men began to turn them into urban warzones. The non-black residents of these complexes quickly fled for their lives. These "projects" became long-term pits of despair.

Since they were often located in prime urban locations, they became targets for "redevelopment" - but of course, you have to eliminate the current residents to do that. There's no way you're going to successfully redevelop anything with an uncivilized murderous population of Africans nearby.

So, "HUD" (which pays the rent for these people via programs such as "section 8") began to shift them to smaller, whiter cities of the US, such as Des Moines. Rather than taking advantage of their new environment and opportunities, the relocated section-eighters seem to have simply exported their violence to new locales.

Williston is the town featured in "The Overnighters." Watch it to the end. It's fascinating and illuminating.

>we must kill people for being intolerant
lel
Fucking liberals everybody

Holy fuck wasnt expecting such a good reply lol thank you burger

There are more and more niggers in my hometown every time I go back. It's sad to watch the redneck walmart become a ghetto walmart.

Iowa is busy importing a bunch of illegal aliens too, whites don't want to work minimum wage until retirement and moved away.

>the more you know
I drive past one such establishment to and from work. Everyday. There's always this plucky afro man that wears sweats, even in mid summer, just walking up and down the road all day. He's always talking to himself and I think he might have grand autismo, but he's the one dude I feel has the right to declare section 8. I feel bad for him. The rest are just obvious drug dealers/users holding up a porch. We call them porch monkeys.

The infuriating thing is that all these efforts to help house blacks - all the money and resources spent on this boondoggle - have been re-interpreted by modern writers and activists as "racism." It's apparently racist that they turned the buildings WE GAVE THEM for free into violent slums. But it's also racist to lock up blacks in the quantities necessary to control crime. There is absolutely no way to win this game, which is why a lot of younger Americans are rejecting it altogether.

>Maybe the existence of a half black president will solve this problem?
NOPE.
>He ain't black less he came from da hood
>Dat's a cracka in blackface
You can't win. What do?

This. No matter where I move to there's a fucking section 8 mini-ghetto within walking distance.

>What has gone wrong?
Chicago Nogs being shipped in

Obama admin EOd significant changes that ensured there'd be a lil nigger horde in most white sanctuaries now.

Under Obama Admin it also became legal to pedal propaganda to USCs

I used to live in Des Moines. And the reason for the murder rate is Niggers. I remember one summer night 10 cop cars on my street cause a nigger shot his girl friend and friend 2 houses down from me.

small numbers, high variation.
move along, nothing to see here.

>pic

That's why you don't race-mix. The white half gives them enough intelligence to bitch about oppression and the black half gives them a race card to play.

Iowa gets to be first caucus/primary.

Obama forces them to take care of a bunch of human trash to mess with primaries.

I think the reason HUF sends niggers into towns is kind of like an economic stimulus package. Get the white folks to spend tons of money to escape them. Its the reason the west side of Des Moines is nicer and the older parts of the city are now over run with nogs

Gotta love those Chicago imports.

It's honestly karma for us paving the way for his ascendancy in the first place.

Whites are the new Jews. At the same time we can thank the hooknoses for multiculturalism. Thanks i hope you get more shekels for your mansion.

track the black population growth and you'll figure it out, OP

>us
Shut your filthy mouth user.

Look up Muhammad Choudrey Milwaukee. Section 8 is just a HUGE scam. I live next door to one of his properties. :(

DEFEND THIS!!!

>Fucking racists need to be gassed
the fate that awaits all white liberals

17 Democrats 2 Republicans 1 Independant
First republican mayor isn't till #15.

# / City / Mayor / Party / Murders per 100K people
1. New Orleans Mitch Landrieu (D) 46.9
2. Detroit Mike Duggan (D) 45.0
3. St.Louis Francis Slay (D) 43.8
4. Baltimore Catherine Pugh (D) 38.1
5. Oakland Libby Schaaf (D) 23.9
6. Kansas City Sly James (I) 21.4
7. Cincinnati John Cranley (D) 20.4
8. Cleveland Frank G. Jackson (D) 20.0
9. Atlanta Kasim Reed (D) 19.4
10. Philadelphia Jim Kenney (D) 18.7
11. Memphis Jim Strickland (D) 18.7
12. Buffalo Byron Brown (D) 18.3
13. D.C. Muriel Bowser (D) 18,2
14. Stockton Michael Tubbs (D) 17.2
15. Miami Tomás Pedro Regalado (R) 17.0
16. Milwaukee Tom Barrett (D) 16.9
17. Pittsburgh Bill Peduto (D) 16.8
18. Chicago Rahm Emanuel (D) 16.4
19. Indianapolis Joe Hogsett (D) 13.7
20. Tulsa G. T. Bynum (R) 12.8

Friendly reminder that if St. Louis were its own country, it would have the third highest homicide rate of any nation on the planet.

I like your pic, the sooner Great Britain and Spain start paying for their crime the better. Also, they should owe money to the US for the cost of eliminating the shameful institutions they left.

Probably niggers

stupid fucking idiot. He's a victim of synthetic marihuana, k2, it does that to people. He should be shot down in the street like the rest. You're as naive as a white liberal.

there is this place outside of town like 30 minutes out of town and it used to be all sticks and a summer resort type place was the only thing out there and then they put a Walmart out there and a bunch of townhouses (nigger dwellings) and now the place is becoming niggerized where before it was all white people I guess that's what they call growing the local economy

>build section 8 place for free rent money from obama
>build wal-mart for free ebt money from government
government programs must be ended