Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BHSdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites are already a minority you fucking retard

AHAHAHAHAHA
FUG WHITE PEOPLE

>tfw whites will become a minority in your lifetime

And?

Give me one reason that is necessarily a bad thing, without resorting to collectivist arguments.

Just one good disease will balance the hoard nicely.

Blacks are less capable on a genetic level so society will decay in proportion to their share of the population

>burger education

There are other races in the world than blacks and whites you inbred burger

I would argue that it's created order.
As there are less whites, you'll see violence rise against them.
When they are completely "chased out of town", you will see a worldwide decline.

>implying dumb stacies and chads weren't the only ones reproducing

it was going to happen either way. actually intelligent people are too fucking retarded to attract each other and reproduce.

>intelligent
>also retarded

what?

not on my watch, user

This butthurt makes it worth it.

whites are already a small minority if you take a worldwide view

If you mean whites will become a minority in your god-forsaken country, then who cares lel

>"""""great""""" britain
Saw a docu on german tv yesterday. Narrator says a deadpan tone: "This was back in the day when great britain was still great."

Fucking lost it.

they're going to cause a fucking worldwide plague at the rate they're going.

whatever helps you sleep at night Hans.

I've never seen a kraut on this board that wasn't bitter and conceited.

Only if you sit back and do nothing. Get involved in making some good policies. Tax cuts for making white babies. Deport non-whites, and block immigration from non-whites. Or you could just make internet posts.

>tfw no more E Pluribus Unum, Liberty, or In God We Trust in your lifetime

t. 48%

>be German
>loose every war you fought

That's because you aren't a kraut if you're not bitter and conceited.

How many kids did you have? If you have none, you are the problem.

t. Dog blowjob connoisseur

Whites are already a minority. Factually speaking people of European descent are the smallest minority group on the planet besides aborigines.

If White people become the minority and minorities become the majority, would it still be fine to shit on white people?

We already are a minority.
We're just all figuring out how we're going to in-group.
The only whites getting killed by yellows, blacks and browns are liberals.
It's racial Darwinism in action user, racists know not to trust non-whites and survive.
Non-racists try living with non-whites and either get raped/robbed/murdered or they learn to be racist.

>he hasn't heard of war concubines

We already are.

Yeah man, just go and make policies. Why haven't anybody else came up with that?

If you ever opened a book you'd realize whites have always been a minority. In fact the reason why whites seem so prominent today is because europe industrialized first, boosting it's living standards before everyone else. Now everyone else is catching up and doing the same making the percentage population of whites more similar to how it was before the industrial revolution and modern medicine

because other races won't be so nice once they get control of this world. this relates directly to your personal survive. it's why people built tribes, towns, cities, and nations. because when they have lots of numbers you need lots of numbers.

your arguments and feelings don't stop bullets and bats

You can use legacy CAPTCHA to work around having to pass five stages of tile CAPTCHA.

Yes, of course. Whites are the only ones who have deemed racism a taboo and immoral. Just remember, you can't be racist towards white people because muh history and muh slavery.

Whites were always the minority. It's just that we had our own countries to live in. Now we have more shitskins and SJWs than we can deal with.

There are still less niggers (a billion in Africa + 150 million diaspora) than whites (700 million in Europe + half a billion diaspora) in the world. Although it will probably only last a couple of years.

Still salty about brexit kraut?

Fuck white people they need to lose all of their power

>tfw there will be whites continuing to celebrate their own destruction even after they become a minority in our lifetime

>without resorting to collectivist arguments
oh no, its retarded..

Tfw your grandparents will enter a gaschamber again in their lifetime.

Your flag looks like a decapitated niglet.

We weren't a minority until the 20th century.

Think of all the cool, interesting things white people like and do that black people think is stupid or "foo-foo lame shit." Now what do you think will happen once whites are gone?

You should kill yourself user.
Then the % of whites will increase atleast.

Can we please stop feeding Africa?

>whites are already a minority you fucking retard

Not in the United States.
70% White versus only 13% black. 17% everything else.

We don't give a fuck about other countries racial distribution.

>70% White
56%

All with a different, if not as clearly "inferior", psychobiological make-up than whites. There will be no more white civilization without white people. It might not be Africa-tier anarchy, but Western civilization will die.

>Can we please stop feeding Africa?

No.
If anything, we should give them MORE food.

Poisoned food.
Tainted with anthrax or ricin or something.
They'll either eat it and die, or refuse it out of fear of dieing and starve to death.
Africans are a fucking pox on this planet.

>Western civilization will die
Good. I literally cannot wait. And the funny thing is, you'll do it to yourselves.

>I promise you i will not let the white city fall, nor our people fail
What did pewds mean by this?

>STAND, MEN OF THE WEST
if only

It's not funny at all, Achmed, and mark my words, you'll live to rue it.

>Thinking that the middle east won't be affected by the power switch.

user, you're country is going to get fucking glassed before you think that any of this is going to happen.

>70% white
That was 20 years ago, Jóse.

very dangerous situation for whites.
Whites get installed as evil you can blame for your problems. The more migrants who can't afford for themselves the more hatred towards whites. Look what happen to whites in Africa.
If your country becomes Africa the same can happen
Is it a good idea for a white to live in a black neighborhood?

Islam: uninnovative parasites of actual civilizations since the 7th century

There will be a great culling in the future. It's irrelevant, for example, when Yellowstone erupts it will kill off the stupidest of humans. Even the "elite's" plans are subject to variables they cannot control and will foster an era of higher IQ humans without their meddling.

As of July 2016, white Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to 13.3% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17.8% of the total U.S. population, making up the largest ethnic minority. The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61.3% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 76.9%.

Were do you get "56%" from?

As of July 2016, white Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to 13.3% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17.8% of the total U.S. population, making up the largest ethnic minority. The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61.3% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 76.9%.

>We
>Portugal
Fucking dying

>He thinks I'm in the ME
In the UK enjoying the resources that I can suck from this shithole

You ain't gonna do shit, leaf. In fact, you have a Somalian epidemic lmfao

t. 56%

archive.is/BHSdI

"Give me one reason why whites being replaced in their own countries is a bad thing?"

Whites will never disappear, just like how the ancient greeks live on through their philosophy, architecture and invention of Democracy Whites will continue on.

Whites advanced civilisation to this point and now it's time for high IQ Asians to take us further into the digital era and into space.

People think that without whites racism will be over, it will never be over. Without Whites at the top of the hierarchy it will be a free for all where everyone hates everyone.

Ah yes all those 'White' spics. According to the US census even Middle-Easterners and Persians are considered 'White.'

What pisses me off the most is that i know they won't just kill off whitey, but keep a small minority to endlessly tax, FUCK.

(((Your))) I'm 40.

>In the UK enjoying the resources that I can suck from this shithole
Completely proving my point. 56%-land is the ongoing story of Amerindians doing the same thing

He said fucking niggers in front of 58 millions ppl

Friendly reminder that South Africa and Zimbabwe were so rich and wealthy and white and today they are like Chad

Actually, no. Because insulting whites would be the same as bombing Russia. You end up dead.

The reason it is common is because whites don't chimp out. They actually did chimp out all the time, and the world was at peace.

the total population of white people never goes down, it stays the same

the reason whites are becoming a minority in america is because the spic population is growing, thus making the white slice of the pie smaller

it's going to be the same amount of white people, with more spics around

>Born too late for white era
>Born too soon for white revolution
Fucking hell

>We will once more be attacked on all sides, forced to wage endless wars of attrition against the african hordes

Fuck, i want to have a power armor and die in a glorious battle screaming about tracksuits.

Chad Thundercock?

43 here, also feeling comfy that if things keep on going this way, I'll be old and ready for death by that point.

The next issue will be how to paint mexicans as white. We saw it with Zimmerman "The Aztec", who magically became white. The minute mexicans get attacked, they will create a gang and try to fuck over blacks.

Simple mathematical distribution, 3rd World countries average IQ is far too low to sustain a western style civilization, you can look at Latin America and Africa as obvious examples, they simply cannot.
Trust me, I live with these monkeys, you don´t want this type of people in your countries

some mexicans are bleached by nature of their genetics, some of them can become white like the italians did

some are just too far gone though. there's some spics who are basically just black people, and some spics who could pass as an Italian with a tan.

they all need to go back though

Watching kids literally destroying their own country. They showed us.

Do you realize that the census counts Mestizos, Arabs, and Indians as "white"

The thing is they are assimilable, they become paler as the generations go, so they will naturally come in conflict with blacks.

It is gonna be amusing, the rainbow coalition is already silently turning on asians over success.

Just do your part in taking back your future by reproducing. Many redpilled whites are doing so already- don't die out.

I'm visiting Chicago right now.
Whites are already gone entirely here.

This

>tfw they already are

Race is an outdated concept. We are the human race.

Period.

Actually
it's just different breeds.
Like dogs.

This "argument" is the definition of sophistry / semantics

A sour kraut

lol you wish , 5 kids here

Every white guy sitting on this board remaining a virgin is part of the problem

Species is an outdated concept. We are the canine species.