i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep11
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASSAD!
>DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
Unconfirmed:SAA crossed Euphrates river
Palmyra-DeZ highway secured, SAA attempts to close the gab between IS and DeZ airport, captures 17th hills
RU sappers deployed to DeZ, SAA prepare to liberate DeZ City
>Raqqa:SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy as bogus
>Reports:SAA retreats from UQAYRIBAT after large IS counter-attack,500 IS fighters remain in pocket
>SAA will not accept to share any part of the border wtih US-coalition. Will continue to push to Tanf Crossing
>SAA takes control of al-Hadalat refugee camp @jordan border. Fsa rejects US coalition demand to withdraw from SE Sy
>Israeli minister:if Assad wants to survive, he needs to keep Iran out of Sy
>Lavrov:Idlib de-escalation zone negotiations may be finalised in mid-Sep
>Lavrov:US military presence in Syria violates international law
Yemen
>UAE military plane crashed due to tech failure, pilot died
>Houthi forces launch massive attack on Saudi Army posts in northern Yemen
>/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/402952-russian-sappers-syria-demining/
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/907357983876808704
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/907357165899407360
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/907335674809995267
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/907352764338118661
youtube.com/watch?v=cCRoBQpOesA
euromaidanpress.com/2017/09/09/pro-chechen-fighter-timur-makhauri-killed-in-car-blast-in-kyiv/#arvlbdata
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/907359833615208448
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=52dTxejYoXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Russia sends 175 sappers & troops to demine Deir ez-Zor
Over 40 sappers, seven special equipment units and bomb-sniffing dogs were flown from Russia to the Khmeimim Air Base in Syria’s Latakia province to be further dispatched to Deir ez-Zor, the Russian Ministry of Defense said Monday. The group will be working in the recently liberated areas of the city to help demine roads leading to key social infrastructure, such as hospitals, schools, homes, water and energy supply facilities as well as historic heritage sites, the ministry said. A total of 175 servicemen of Russia’s International Mine Action Centre along with 42 units of special engineering equipment, including mine-clearing Uran-6 robots, will be sent to the city to clear up hidden explosive device left by retreating Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS,ISIL) fighters.

rt.com/news/402952-russian-sappers-syria-demining/

First for iranian expansionism

Al Shabaab storms Somali border town, kills 24 Somali soldiers -spokesman, residents
Al Shabaab captured the Somali border town of Balad Hawo near Kenya after it detonated a suicide car bomb and then stormed the military base there early on Monday, the al Qaeda-linked group's spokesman told Reuters. The group also said 24 Somali soldiers were killed but there was no independent confirmation available immediately. Residents said the fighting was continuing on Monday. (Reuters)

Greek PM: Ending EU talks with Turkey would be a ‘mistake’
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras says ending EU accession talks with Turkey, as German Chancellor Angela Merkel has proposed, would be “a tactical and strategic mistake.” Tsipras says “it’s a mistake to close the door and the perspective” of accession. He spoke at a press conference Sunday at the Thessaloniki International Fair, an annual trade exhibition. Tsipras hinted that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan would actually welcome an end to the dialogue, since it involves pressing ahead with “the needed democratization of the country.” (AP)

Bangladesh offers land to shelter Rohingya fleeing Myanmar
Bangladesh has agreed to free land for a new camp to shelter some of the hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims who have fled recent violence in Myanmar, an official said Monday. The new camp will help relieve some pressure on existing settlements in the Bangladeshi border district of Cox’s Bazar, where nearly 300,000 Rohingya have arrived since August 25. “The two refugees camps we are in are beyond overcrowded,” said UN refugee agency spokeswoman Vivian Tan. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina had offered .8 hectares near the existing camp of Kutupalong “to build temporary shelters for the Rohingya newcomers,” according to Mohammed Shahriar Alam, a junior minister for foreign affairs. He also said the government would begin fingerprinting and registering the new arrivals on Monday. (AP)

shit

EU border agency chief sees spike in Spain migrant arrivals
The head of the EU’s border agency says the number of migrants arriving in Europe through Spain has more than doubled this year. Frontex Director Fabrice Leggeri said Monday that “we have registered almost 14,000 arrivals in Spain, arriving from Morocco, from the western part of the Maghreb.” Leggeri said it “means that the figures were multiplied by more than 2.5 this year” compared to the same January-August period last year. He said this included sea and land arrivals, via Spain’s enclaves in northern Africa - Ceuta and Melilla, and that most migrants were Moroccan citizens. He said arrivals to Europe from Libya through the central Mediterranean have dropped. Despite the increase, the route through Spain remains only the third most popular transit route for migrants. (AP)

SOON, ASSAD WILL RECLAIM EVERY INCH OF SYRIA, KURDSHITS CAN SUCK THEIR HAIRY MONOBROWED DICKS.

have a good night lad!

FREE KURDISTAN

We are on the right side of history

Good night Master Baker!

Second for Shia Full Moon

Good night master baker.

Sleep well Romaniabro!

Reposting Developments from morning today:

Updates by Snus and Greek bro,

Updates by me,

New regarding the shooting of the Israeli F-15,

Cheers to Penguin for organizing these!

Bolandi?

bye

>#Russia|n naval infantry, #Syria campaign: 810th OBrMP at Tartus naval base; providing security for "Syrian Express". Images via lostarmour
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/907357983876808704
1/2

Yup, what's up?

2/2

Anyone got more like this? In case pedes find their way here again

>Under a media-coverage blackout the SAA crossed Euphrates River on several points, SDF southern path will be blocked soon and for good.

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/907357165899407360

>The amount of poles that have been shitposting lately

Do you know which faction in Syria that Chechen dude the got killed in Kiev fought for?

Nice, always liked black jackets

>E. #Syria: #ISIS destroyed another #Russian|n armored vehicle SW. of #DeirEzzor using an #ATGM.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/907335674809995267
Video in link

RT Arabic broken the blackout earlier, but great to see official confirmation, if it can be considered one. Every Inch Inshallah.

Mashallah!!! I hope they brought few Ivans with them as anti-bombing measure.

>E. #Damascus: large-scale Regime offensive expected to resume in #Jobar & Ain Terma after huge reinforcements reached those areas.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/907352764338118661

Honestly I don't shitpost that much, but yeah, sad to see my flag over cretin comments.
Anyway no, do you have a picture, , name, insignia, whatever? I could probably identify.

>SDF

Funny way to mispell PKK.

HUGE HUGE HUGE
IS IS IS
TRUE TRUE TRUE

Based. Fuck /ptg/ shills.

KURDS BTFO

Lets see

We hate /ptg/, they are the bad guys

SOON
O
O
N

I just hate them coming here shilling. I saw some in the previous thread shilling for Trump a bit. Thanks for putting up a fight lad.

How can the Jew even recover?

"hate" is a bit much
some of them are deluded tho

no problem. we will take care of r/donald menace. we had a poll, everybody hates them

>still giving (you)s to eva
Reminder to filter him everytime he appears.

>tigers crossed the river
>isis BTFO the kurds and recaptured territory
Best timeline.

>for good

hahahha just wait till US has their way with them. we can't let the terrorist regime have that oil

Can we quickly just admire Saddam Hussein's futurist art?

Timur Makhauri, was with Sheikh Mansur Batt. in Donbass

Was in Georgia (pankisi) and did jail time in Turkey

real slimeball

>we had a poll, everybody hates them
I didn't see that. Maybe that's why they've been coming here and shitting up the thread recently. I don't understand why they don't just stay in their designated general and leave us alone. It's fucking annoying.

Why would we filter Bolandi, faggot?

>Yair Golan, major general and the former Deputy Chief of the General Staff in the Israel Defense Forces, views the designated PKK not as a terror organization and favors a large Kurdistan across Syria, Turkey, Iran and Iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=cCRoBQpOesA

FUCK YES

Here's a huge article on him, should answer most of your questions if you have more, indeed a slimy bastard:
>euromaidanpress.com/2017/09/09/pro-chechen-fighter-timur-makhauri-killed-in-car-blast-in-kyiv/#arvlbdata

And seeing how "active" he was, it could've been everything, really. From Islamic State, through Nusra to Malhama Tactical.

Digits confirm.

>pic related
Noice

Can't help but to think "what time is it?"
>It's Kurd genocide time

ignore greece, it's just some /ptg/ faggot trying to ruin shit for everyone

KURD FEARS THE TIGER

>Reports #Turkey is pulling loyal Turkmen militias out from #Idlib to #Turkey same #Jordanian move from the #SyrianDesert to #Jordan
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/907359833615208448
Wonder how true these reports are

BASED TIGER

The moment the SAA reaches the oil fields, is the moment the SDF will lose all hope of separation.
And that moment is getting closer. I unironically cannot wait for the tears that will follow.

this but unironically

Is Kurdistan going to be the new Ukraine?

Kurd fanboys on suicide watch.

I want him to fuck me so much

A cold conflict? I don't think so, unless the Great Satan decides to really put it's foot down on it's bases there.

nah that's too much

>>Under a media-coverage blackout the SAA crossed Euphrates River on several points, SDF southern path will be blocked soon and for good.

Thanks senpai

>A cold conflict?
A failed state.

>Be swedish
>Be a little pussy
Let me guess, you want to watch him fuck your woman, right?

us is cornered here as full support of kurdish separatism will lose them turkey completely and turkey is extremely important for jew strategies for centuries.

So many good news lately.

Without their oil fields, the k*rds won't even have a state of their own. They will in all likelyhood become part of a centralized federation. With them being the only other federal state.

SDF completely BTFO

Lads, did Hezbollah ever carry out an attack against civilian targets? Some Jew from another thread is calling them terrorists.
Unbiased replies, please.

nope I'm not a cuck anymore

JiJu talks about people being bad at being journalists ... but he has a point. That article is retarded.

Translation:
At @de_sputnik #Assad's troops are now part of the "Free Syrian Army".
Journalistic inability or lost in propaganda?!..
The article he posted says that "arabic media" said on Sunday that Majorgeneral Robert Jones told them that he would not allow syrian government forces to cross the Euphrates, to get to DeZ.
He marked the free syrian army in the first sentence. It says Jones allegedly said he'd destroy the units of the free syrian army.. I guess either he got baited by some photoshop or sputnik had a bad case of brain fuck up while writing this.
Also: Jiju talkin bout journalistic inability AND propaganda in one sentence. As if he is selfreflecting....

Too little too late

Maybe muslims will be an improvement

Since the 80s - no.
You're welcome. By the way what "senpai" means? Like "lad, mate"?

where did you read this report user

lel, superb news user

He might be talking about the rocket attacks that caused some civilian casualties in Israel

Tbqh fampai

they make the economy go around

So there were some? Could you please name them? I can only find examples of indiscriminate rocket shelling of Israel.

unironically nothing wrong with dead j*wish civies.
talk shit, get hit. they do that all the time as well.

Senpai is an important Latin concept, developed as part of a proof of God by the late Medieval church.

For example this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

Alright, forgot I've asked.

Boy, I sure do love when shit blows up

I wish we could bomb the shit out of those muzzies again, or maybe even kikes. That was a great day

Yeah, I know about those, I'm interested to know about actual terror attacks.

according to israeli's yes.
i'm not sure how many of the attacks hezbollah has claimed and how many have been attributed to it that it did not carry out.

i think the one in argentina about 15 years ago, is attributed to them. there may be a blast in some bus too. not sure.

but what is certain, is that for 20 or so years there have been no attacks against civs.

israel just calls them names because they kicked israel out of southern lebanon with iranian backing.

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR W BAS
youtube.com/watch?v=52dTxejYoXs

stupid polack

ask him whether israel is a terrorist state.

US marines aren't civilians though.

Daily reminder that SDF is going to capture everything east of the Euphrates and even cross it

>twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/907357165899407360
FUCK YES LADS
I COULDN'T SLEEP IM SO HAPPY I CHECKED IN REAL QUICK

ALLAH
SOURIA
BASHAR W BAS

WERE DOING IT BROS