JoJo thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Episode 80: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=809352

Fixed subs: mega.nz/#!OBYVVSyb!QDEjAQqtI3XENFyWBw-nbGudWlhPNytp12V8-cx2q0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=uetEMDXvLZk&video_start=65&audio=oYI9AryfhNg&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=_yyJuhlhDDA
youtube.com/watch?v=x2IBt2wVm3w
youtube.com/watch?v=MYSz5oX4KjY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Koichi is cute cute cute!

Guanglai best boi

>reverb
can't handle it

Why was he so violent?

Get lost Yukako

Tits.

memes

Is it just me or is the music for part 4 really bland compared to previous parts?

to go back on jojolion about the flashback man , what if the weird dog belong to the flashback man ? or maybe the weird dog is the flashback man stand ?

Dirty gaijns
waito piggu gohom

Butts (and DFC)

Just you, I think the ost's been a significant improvement so far. The tracks played in the Okuyasu, Keicho and Echoes fight have been top-tier.
I doubt the dog belongs to him or is related to him much, but I think the dog is the cause of those bitemarks, being able to give stands to people through the use of it.

Fuck no Koichi and Okuyasus themes are great.

Koichi's theme is godlike

Fucking godlike

any pics of anime super saiyan koichi

He's a Yakuza.

If David was smart they would turn Koichi's hair golden on Act 3

Has Jojo really become so fucking unoriginal and lacking in ideas that it's on full-on DBZ ripoff mode?

I'm glad I haven't really bothered with this new season, geez.

>"Yo Josuke, what the hell's a Indonesion Puppetry Board?"
>"Hey! These assholes have pictures of us!"

Just (You).
>this fucking part

Act 1 > act 2 >act 3
design wise

Not bad

Leave out the "jeez" next time

Yeah, pretty much. It rips off Persona too.

Did somebody say DFC

Act 2 > 1 > 3

That ain't no DFC. I wonder if Rie Kugimiya noticed.

Is there at least a ripoff of mai waifu Chie?

Why Jojo characters in the anime always talk like
>words words words Ja, neeee
After "ja" there's always a brief stop. I don't think other anime did this as much as Jojo.

what if , one of the corpse part was not recovered by the us governement and that dog has a corpse part and so with his bite is able to give stands

THEY even reused stands later on, fucking pathetic.

JoJo is just a bootleg persona

I'm still upset that Echoes Act 1 is a cool stand using voices, Act 2 is a logical upgrade of Act 1 but Act 3 is just a typical punchghost with a crappy range and the ability to slow things.

I doubt it, but I do think the corpse will come to play heavily. Something along the lines that maybe the flashback man is Johnny's corpse fused together with the corpse of Christ as part of an equivalent exchange.

The early parts had a bunch of those kinda awkward moments where a random background character starts acting like a gigantic douche and the good guy just decimates them somehow with a quip or something.

You can tell Araki was really into into urban legends at the time. He even used one for Reimi's backstory, and the part with Joseph and the racist in the restaurant even did that thing where all the bystanders burst into applause at the end.

Oh, I misread that,

posting _____ girl

Act 3 would be OP with actions coming true from any word so I guess it was restricted.

the worst thing was arguably ripping off Diesel though. The very promising writer behind this unique story had a breakdown seeing Araki the hack ripping off his great ideas without even understanding them properly and never finished the saga... I can't fathom how people can side with the heinous thief who ruined this poor man's life.

I'm just gonna guess that araki really likes the minutiae of local languages, so they purposely over-pronounce verbal quirks

youdubber.com/index.php?video=uetEMDXvLZk&video_start=65&audio=oYI9AryfhNg&audio_start=0

Act 3 would have been better if its purpose for existence wasn't solely to counter Sheer Heart Attack

>You will never over Koichis house and spend your days railing his underage sister

fanfiction

Or will I?

but didnt the us governement retrieved the body ?

Totally, would you trust this man, does his face fill you with trust or confidence in the future? There is only one answer.

They did, but there'll probably be some bullshit about how the power of the corpse imbued with Johnny's body/the ground of Morioh through the use of him shooting it into him with Tusk Act 4.

template?

So what do you think is gonna be the ED song when shit gets real?

Likely? No. But I want to hear this
youtube.com/watch?v=_yyJuhlhDDA

here you go

Another One Bites the Dust

I miss the yellow hair

So where the fuck is Jojolion going to go after this point?

Can't seem to face up to the facts

Full speed ahead, the family's never gonna go back to it's comfy spot after Damo entered the fray. And when Flashback man comes back, we'll finally have a villain.
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax

Home.
:^)

I don't know why, but I feel that it might be one of SBR's ED's instead. But that wont happen till 2022 at the very earliest.

As always, someplace stupid then someplace great.

Another One Bites the Dust

Someone make one of those mishmashes but with Koichi and some DBZ music.

Can't sleep cause my bed's on fire

I will be

SBR should be Roundabout --> Some Fleetwood Mac song --> Last Train Home

Gay trips
Joshuu is dead, and they are going to the baseball stadium

Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

I missed this episode, I'm having trouble with my high head, and it's giving me the blues

>Implying Joshuu is dead
>Implying Joshuu won't come back from the sewer to fuck up Damo with Gappy.
Nut Boy will return

Passione's real boss never revealed himself, Diavolo was just an insane contingency happily confined in a dim room with an Internet connection until he was needed.

Why did this fag get a SBR counterpart but not Kars

PSYCHO KILLER
QU'EST-CE QUE C'EST
FAFAFAFA FAFAFAFAR BETTER

>put joshuu is EoH
>gets killed in the manga charapter after
lel

run run run run run run run run awaaaaaay

>Why did this fag get a SBR counterpart
He did?
>but not Kars
Valentine kind of counts I guess?

Look man I started this meme as a joke,but slowly realized it was true.
Josefumi almost died from a bill going into his temple. Joshuu had water go through his skull out the other side

Pork Pie Hat Kid or whatever his name was hardly a counterpart, it's as dumb as trying to prove HP is alternate Erina

That faggot with the bait ability in part 7, I don't think Valentine is anyone's counterpart

That's Karera
Psycho Killer

Valentine is Valentine's counterpart.

Rina is Erina, HP is gay priest

It doesn't slow things down. It makes them heavy to the point where they can barely move. And I seem to remember Araki saying that it was one of the most powerful stands up to that point.

Is there any end to this bullying of koichi?

That wouldn't have killed him though, like how the dollar bill didn't royally fuck up Josefumi. There's no way in hell Joshuu's dead when he's been a notable character since the beginning and hasn't even gotten a stand battle yet. Araki won't kill off a main character easily like that, especially when he's had no action.

Funny
I thought Karrera was Yukako's counterpart

Would you call Doppio?

Kars' counterpart will be Jojolion's villain, duh
>Pillar Men
>Rock People
It all adds up

It's been a while since Yasuho was around so I'm expecting her to play a bigger role in the next arc.

As for the part as a whole, more focus on whatever Jobin is up to. He might not have any relation to the fruit thieving incident, but having all his associates disappear all of a sudden is sure to fuck his day up.

Reminder that Fugo and Shigechi got a single fight, just because a character shows up early doesn't mean that they'll stick around

Kars is the dog's real name

youtube.com/watch?v=x2IBt2wVm3w
I feel like rewatching Battle Tendency after this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MYSz5oX4KjY
And Stardust Crusaders after this.

Why are the Japanese so good at MADs?

We never learned her real name, right? I'd be ok with her being a Pucci, ethnicity and the general "oh no I killed my sibling" theme fit.

Also I've assumed the actual Erina married Speedwagon or something since he got namedropped once by Steel.

Santana got a counterpart, but Pol didnt

She could genuinely be either, but I think with all the throwbacks we've had to rockhumans, and all the small things connecting Karera to Kars make her seem more like the Kars of the SBR-verse.
The difference there is that Joshuu was in JJL from the beginning, literally. Plus he's been around for quite a while, Shigechi wasn't a main-crew character, and Fugo only had 1 fight because Araki pussied out on having him go traitor.
There is genuinely no reason for Joshuu to have been killed, especially when we've already had Vitamin C's weakness demonstrated to us by that seagull in the flashback. It's either nullified by water or by escaping it's area of effect, both of which put Joshuu at a suitable position to escape, especially with the help of NKC's ability.

I really hope Joshu doesn't die because I kind of like his stand and want to see him use it for something other than taking off Yasuho's clothes

No, what a gay

He's going to have to become Norisuke V since best dad will die in this arc and Jobin will chose loyalty to his rockman business partners over family, or already was replaced by a rockman.