Poland's alliance with the US resembles our alliance with the British before WW2...

Poland's alliance with the US resembles our alliance with the British before WW2. When Germans and Russians come to partition us again, Burgers won't help us just like the Britons didn't.

Our government's policy is to be hugely anti-russian AND hugely anti-german. Frankly that's suicidal. My take is we should be siding with Russia against the German degeneracy.

Only problem is, Polish people think modern Russia is equal to CCCP and the very idea is unthinkable to 95%+. I've been to rural Russia (not moscow or petersburg) and know that regular Russians are our slavic bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI&gl=US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for ideas to make Polish people more Russia-friendly

new generation seems to like russians a lot

cyka blyat
see? I'm a friend

no time to discuss anything substantial, I guess everyone's occupied in the black male/white female threads

Besides having the whitest country on Earth, Russians generally don't take shit from anybody.

No shit Sherlock, enjoy your ethnostate while you can, won't last forever. They will use economic pressure since no government is slovent in the bizarro world of nirp and fractional reserve banking. Coupled with some inevitable scandals since noone is immune to infiltration in "democracy" (tfu a kysz, na psa urok, powiedziałem brzydkie słowo). And what're you going to do about it? Nothing - the circle of fucking life.

You forgot tripple parentheses around Winston.

You will have a lot of trouble to convine the public to your opinions. Most beople, even dumb ones had some history classes during their school years. They know how Russia roles. And even now one can put on TV or go online and see that nothing has really changed. How to fight reality and facts? I don't know man. Maybe you could aply for internship in RT? They could teach you.

around both of them tbf

>when Stalin starves to death 4 million of your compatriots

how hard are you baiting? russia is 80% ethnic russian (many of these are half churka rapebabies who identify as russian) and dropping

SALTY

To be fair, Churchill couldn't do shit back then. Franklin Delano Roosevelt was an architect of our situation. Andobviously Stalin, bloodies monster of WWII.

>Besides having the whitest country on Earth,
Hey moron, Russia is 10% Muslim and 2 million of them live in Moscow alone, not to mention that the whole 2/3rds of Russia is Asiatic.

Honestly, you can't afford to be enemies of both Russia and Germany.
We Germans are on good terms with Russians most of the time, even today with Merkel nothing is allowed to disrupt our economic ties.
Eventually both will decide to go after you if you piss the off enough

>I don't know anything about genetics

churchill was a jew. fucked just about everyone going, including the brits. yet they revere him as some sort of god. i just dont get it. but russians love stalin and we have poroshenko so fuck knows whats going on.

Moron, ethnic Russians grew since 1926 from 78,1% to 80,9% in 2010 and their share is growing.
Muslims are at 6,5%

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

fuck off home pifke

Go and hunt some stray dogs for food. Maybe I'll buy your sister as my sex slave to spare her starvation.
Ukraine and Venezuela, the only countries where being enslaved is a better option than being free.

I thought Joseph was Georgian.

>Stalin was Jew

Fucking cockhole education.

When are you going to take your share of Ukraine back?

>I'm a stupid cuck bla bla bla

Is this Polish learned helplessness?
Become so strong that both Germany and Russia cower before you.

This, we're only helping these western kikery. Hungary proves that you can both take gibs from the west and be friendly with Russia, and we should do what they do, as always.

I honestly like Poles but they can't. There's too many of us and Russians and Poles can't compete in terms of effectiveness and strict order with us.
Different culture, too many people who won't play as a team

I'm suprised there's anyone left in Poland with the amount of delicatessens open in britain.

Nah Churchill was a cunt brought in from the from political wilderness by (((the))) but the other choice was Attlee who was a full blown commie. We and France were already sublicated after WW1, were all the best men died.

With Putin in power, that's flat out impossible unless you want us to become a vassal of Moscow. I understand what you're driving at, but it's just daydreaming. Also, Russia is way weaker than in the twentieth century, not even comparable. I'd say it's better to just wait for a while.

>US alliance
>side with Russia against Germany
one of these things is incompatible with the other

This sadly. It ain't no 16th century anymore. We fucked up long time ago, and there hasn't really been major change in power balance in Europe. The countries that were dominant in the 18th/19th century onwards still are and we can't do shit.

The strenght was manufatured to upset Putin. Yes if you leave us alone we're going to produce some sort of functioning society. But you won't and we're not as united as it seems. Polska A Polska B - did know that factoid? My father is a rabid anti-PiS guy and buys the "PiS are Rusian spies" theory no matter how much I bombshell himm with redpills. Souds familiar?

How's the weather in Petersburg, Vanya?

>being free
>needs health insurance
>massive taxes
>inundated with migrants

being this blue pilled,

try harder hans.

don't worry, those sweet rapefugees will spice up your data and make you stronger

What's wrong with Polish males?

I think he was anglican, or at least was raised anglican. His history was quite different from how you see it. English didn't want to give him power untill it was almost to late. He saved the day and right after the told him - ok, the work is don, now fuck off. He was a great leader. If it was just up to him we would push Soviets back to Asia after the war.

You are in between faggots.
Do your own thing, get very defensive in both borders.

keep dismantling the monuments to communists my dude, it's bretty funny seeing Russians chimp out everytime

Oh no! To bad Poland doesn't allow migrant relocations... :(

>muh russians!
you wojaks never do change do you
even czechs have less of an autistic grudge than you

If Polands gets lots of nukes they will be fine.

>some impoverished steppe mongol retards are equivalent to arabs and somalis

You need to listen to some Irving boi, the pre solitary confinment Irving. You're going to have to use a proxy. I know you're new and innocent, but it's not what it's paited to be.

>Besides having the whitest country on Earth
Moscow subway

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI&gl=US
You actually don't have to use proxy, that's convenient. Good night it's damned 1am here.

Never said that, but calling Russia "the most whitest country on Earth" is just retarded.

>Besides having the whitest country on Earth
Moscow classroom

>Poland doesn't allow migrant relocations
...simultaniously pissing off Germans and ultimately pushing Poland to what OP is proposing, nice job.
Poland's destiny realy is to be fucked over from all sides time and time again.

I promise you that no harm will come to you.
I would without a shred of doubt dig up my rifle and join the russians if they ever come marching near me, no questions asked, no regrets later.
But i promise you that you wont be bothered, not you, nor Poland.

>ultimately pushing Poland to what OP is proposing,
Literally what you moron?

But Russia is degenerate, Mateusz

Old russians conquered too much land to be the whitest country on earth today.
At least the tatars are cool, i havent seen a muslim in the world that is so much of a decent human that isnt a tatar from russia.

Which kind of degenerate?
The western brand of degeneracy or their own brand of degeneracy, which hasnt changed since how long?
Imagine the horror (which will come regardless of your wishes and desires) of having to choose which brand of degeneracy will you import.
Id rather have the russian kind since its familiar to me

None. Just purge the degeneracy and punish the degenerates.