DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania lead moment of silence 9/11/17
youtu.be/0OEKkkaVBbA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis 9/11 observance @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/OSfarzggEmo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis laying wreath @Pentagon 9/11/17
youtu.be/blWocFiGSGI
>VP Pence @Shanksville PA 9/11 Memorial 9/11/17
youtu.be/YPdZ0p_nlmk
>Pres Trump comments on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/NhNxeEAt41A
>VP Pence issues warning on Hurr Irma 9/10/17
youtu.be/eEl978ogoM8
>Pres Trump holds Cabinet meeting @Camp David 9/9/17
youtu.be/xXnfQ4SC6oQ
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #31 9/8/17
youtu.be/dwZdsIEIiZo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for Camp David 9/8/17
youtu.be/QH71CAeRDKE
>SoS T-Rex opening remarks @US/Kuwaiti Dialogue 9/8/17
youtu.be/Ji8z2WUhPS0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLYf8IVPQNM
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=F7B0Cngn5qs&t=152s
archive.is/e5OvU
archive.is/l5Iwp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>1 post by this ID

where were you on 9/11 /ptg/ ?

>The next DACA? Trump administration turns to another class of immigrants

covfefe

I sometimes try to relive November 9th 2016, i.e. the best date in modern history

youtube.com/watch?v=VLYf8IVPQNM

Will he follow in his daddy's footsteps, lads?

Silly Drumpfies. You can’t pardon people. That’s something a REAL president does. Like Hillary. BTFO

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

I want to see more of this I.C.E cirno meme. Momiji posting is so stodgy

I think I speak for everyone here when I say THROW THEM ALL OUT.

>Momiji posting is so stodgy
Boo to you

you'd think he could afford to buy more likes and retweets

Your children will be brown.

Not for you, baka!

Between liberal indoctrination classes.

Why not both?

>literally doing something the president has power to do is unconstitutional
Oh how I pray for the nuclear cleansing.

>you don't live in the timeline with multiple Trump clones
I thought we were in the best timeline yet this guy has to ruin everything.

Send them all back. There's 15-45 million of these suckers here.

>*grandchildren*
Your paid to be accurate and quick

Why not both?

They have to go back.

t- rex

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
/ptg/ BTFO

I wish we had multiple Trumps. Shit would get done quicker.

>Legal group
>trying to challenge a presidential pardon
What even. Why are there no penalties for lawyers that take up cases that are so clearly lost? Like if a student that's only taken civics can see that you shouldn't be taking it to court you should be disbarred for wasting public resources.

Why does Owen Schroyer not get more love from /ptg/?
I was thinking about it yesterday, we literally turner some /ourguy/ nobody into an infowars anchor who probably rakes in good cash while also doing the autistic shit we would do in public
1:50
youtube.com/watch?v=F7B0Cngn5qs&t=152s

They should be obligated to pay back the government for the taxpayer money they waste on this.

>presidential constitutional powers are unconstitutional now honestly dont get this at all

>>*not only on a state to state basis but nationwide*
>I think that is what you meant right?

Not really. That it was shrinking nationwide it was known but mostly because of the most populated states but it starts happenning in smaller states and whiter states it really sounds the alarm off

>But they'll attack the Turks first.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Just look at the conquer of Mosul by ISIS and KRG response to that was basically "well, as long as they don't cross into Kirkuk that's not our problem".

They did cross, but into Sinjar and massacred the Yezidi there while KRG retreated and Kurds fled to safety. Only when ISIS blitzed the euphrates river all the way to the Turkish border (Kobani) that KRG got forced by the international community to do something

because he's the straight man to Alex and people always like that half of the comedic duo less

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums literally hates anyone who is red pilled and gets promoted through youtube or web sites because they are jealous that they have the personality and street smarts to rake in the monetization

We think alike qt

Reminder to work out

It hasn't shrank nationwide yet???

APOLOGIZE NOW, POL

But how am I going to get dead Turks?

>1 post by this ID

I kinda agree and mostly hate those people too BUT owen only got famous because of us spreading the carl the cuck video, which im not even sure he was the one to post

>It hasn't shrank nationwide yet???
Not in absolute numbers, they didn't. Statistics user can correct me if I'm wrong.

It’s 2017!
You can’t just pardon people. Silly drumpfies.

>TFW too stupid to learn the intellectual's fetish

So true. Handled like pros and they've only been in office for 7 months. Tom Bossert (WH Homeland Security Advisor) and whoever is running FEMA are honestly doing a fantastic job.

It only proves further that running the government like a for-profit corporate entity and hiring the best people for the job, then leaving them alone and trusting that they get on with their jobs is the best way to do things. As opposed to appointing people out of nepotism, pay back for political games or to launder taxpayer money.

>But how am I going to get dead Turks?
Likely from other Turks. Just pray someone really tries to oust Erdogan this time, it would make for a fun civil war, Ukraine style

>china suddenly concerned for the environment

>China to U.S.: Please stop sending us your junk

>Scrap and waste is the sixth largest U.S. export to China.
>The trade works like this: A huge number of container ships laden with consumer goods sail each year from China to American ports.
But the U.S. runs a massive trade deficit with China, and there is little demand for space on the return leg, or "backhaul." As a result, shipping companies offer major discounts on return runs to China.
>The dynamic has been a boon for the U.S. recycling industry, which has an abundance of the scrap metal, paper, plastic, rubber and electronics that Chinese recyclers crave.

>Beijing says it's now banning some of the scrap categories out of concern for the environment.
>The government told the WTO that it had found large amounts of dirty and hazardous material mixed with solid waste, leading to serious environmental pollution.
>China's State Council said in a statement that it hoped to "reform ... the management system of solid waste imports, promote the recycling use of domestic solid wastes, protect the ecological environment and people's health."

archive.is/e5OvU

Can you imagine the amount of jobs when those people are gone?

If they actually had any skills maybe they can develop their own damn countries and cultures.

John's a little late to the party.

It's me friend. If you mean the numerical decline in the largest states, specifically CA, fueled the white as a whole % drop I already know

Nice. How can canis lupus poster bois even compete

This one really burned Obama's balls.

>Tom Bossert

A true star and the camera loves him. A future congressman or senator if he choses to

I like this one
Also checked

White skull (left) vs the average black skull (right)
(((((Drumpfkins)))) will try to shut this down.

>Temporary
>Extend it forever cause retards

Dump them back in their shithole countries.

Well, why the meme flag? I can't recognize you like that

>people getting assblasted over someone saying nigger while gaming
Have these people every played an online game before overshit?

last thread you called those brains. I noticed.

can you tell stupid polack to stop raiding us???

How do we secure the existence of the Turkish race and provide a future for their white children?

Does anyone have the image of Pikachu in ICE gear?

Owen's good against garden variety liberal idiots, but when he comes against someone who has an idea of what they're talking about, he crumbles.

"temporary" is always permanent to these people

Oy very. Why didn't we listen to (((Breitbart))) or the Zionist of America? Guess I'm a HillDawg now

not an argument

>The American dream: How undocumented immigrants buy homes in the U.S.

>Nearly 50,000 orders for deportation have been issued during the first six months that President Donald Trump has been in office. That’s a 27.8 percent increase from the year before, according to the Department of Justice. Those sent back have left behind not just jobs and families but also their homes — which some of them owned.
>More than 3.4 million undocumented immigrants are homeowners, according to the Migration Policy Institute analysis of the 2014 U.S. census data. That’s about 31 percent of the undocumented population.
>While some undocumented immigrants pay for their homes in cash, others have been able to obtain little-known ITIN mortgages. ITIN stands for individual tax identification number. ITINs were created to enable tax payment by foreign nationals who are not eligible for a social security number but own businesses or assets in the U.S. But since its creation, the program has also been used by undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. Undocumented immigrants can use ITINs to open bank accounts and pay taxes on their U.S. income.
>Alterra Home Loans is one of the lenders that provides ITIN mortgages. They have issued about 300 such mortgages.

archive.is/l5Iwp

People are just tired of being in a white male's tiny little safe space. You can't just say whatever you want, it's the current year

I found this

You know I figured out how to fix the North Korea problem. Let's just bomb China instead. Once China stops being niggers on the global stage, we can just starve out the north.

Can't make it up.
>The absolute fucking state of the fucked up liberal, progressive bourgeoisie.

You have any videos of that?

Checked.
>Turkey, Iran, and assad all supremely booty bothered by the idea of the Kurds having an independent state
>guess where the US military set up shop in Syria
Trump must be enjoying having so much leverage if the mullahs or roaches ever get uppity.

Fuck off, ahmed. Cry somewhere else

Even in OW I hear people call each other nigger on the constant.

I guess that is good enough. Turkish civil war sounds fun.

Tell him directly and call people's attention to it as best you can. There is an oppressive conspiracy of silence.

>can you tell stupid polack to stop raiding us???
It is another pole, there are three

> the one you refer to as "the stupid polack"
> fluffy (the TRS dweller)
> the one raiding you guys now pretending to be one of the two above

There's a saying in programming: "nothing is more permanent than a temporary solution."

Just tariff these fucking parasites.

nothing wrong with pic related, you guys just won't stop!!!

What bothers me is if you subtracted the white Americans from these states from the total white pop
1)PA
2)CT
3)NH
4)MA
5)RI
6)NM
7)NJ
8)MD
The white population would be about 14% smaller but would be growing 50% faster in just raw numbers. The annual growth rate would be .26% which is double what was recorded between 00' - 10'

>destroy nerds safe space
>get triggered when they leave and get into politics
i cannot into libshits

I agree. He's extremely slick and comes across as very professional and competent in his role. It's clear CNN have a love/hate relationship with him. You can tell they want to cut feeds when he's speaking at WH press briefings because he makes the administration look good on TV. But he makes good TV!

Please have another Great Leap Forward.
There would be so many jobs I think black unemployment would probably be 0%.

The only problem is that China has hydrogen bombs, ICBMs, and a manned space program (which implies significant skill at building and aiming ICBMs). Trump's approach is better - grab their economy by the sideways pussy and watch the PRC collapse without firing a shot.

There are some tiny states in this list, I suppose PA and NJ are the ones dragging everything down right? If you remove both how does it affect the growth?

>Please have another Great Leap Forward
>wanting more sparrows to die

There's 3 of them.

Why is Trump abusing his executive powers by trying to kick out baby dreamers?
Based leftists for the win. Gonna shut up I nazis down.

The only protein they eat is soy-based. I'm not surprised.