a.pomf.cat/gwdbuf.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

267 days until Maho ends.

I want to die.

It's only natural

I am going to take Riko to my home!

And rape her? You sick bastard.

Riko a cute. A CUTE.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

I want to shove my quaffle up her golden snitch

Looks like a rat.

I want to rape Riko!

You can't do that, she's your sister!

Rizu is pure sex.

Even better, incest is always consensual.

>projecting

Hey qt, let's go back to my room and watch some movies.

Laala, you forget your panties in my room, again.

It's 11:20 PM.

Do you know where your Non is?

I do. I've got her for another 40 minutes.

I want you to be the mother of my children.

I'm next on the line!

Which? Pi, Ka, or Ju?

Looks like there were a few people in the last thread looking for lovely cat pics, so me and Mrs. Lovely Cat are here to tell you how to get a whole bunch!

1. Look in the mirror. Ask yourself if you're willing to start this descent to hell. Proceed when ready.
2. Go to pixiv. Look up the 'キュアビート' and '黒川エレン' tags. Go through ALL the pages. Make sure to explore the artist's other works since there may be pics that aren't properly tagged.
3. Make a twitter. Go through the one draw sakuramochi website and follow all the artists that you see drew a lovely cat picture. Go find some app that will automatically save that artist's pictures.
4. You now have a solid base. From here, go see if the artists have personal websites. Check out the artists that are being followed by your artists. Go back to pixiv and check out related tags.
5. Wonder why you went through all this.

That sounds like fun, onee-chan! Have you seen Rilu Rilu Fairilu? We should watch that! I think you'll like it, onee-chan!

Are you sure, onee-chan? I don't remember taking my clothes off in your room...

She's sleeping, onee-chan! She's younger than me!

I'm sorry, onee-chan! Jururu is already too much for me to handle! I can't adopt anymore babies.

I want to fuck Riko

You set up the movie and I'll make the snacks

Why are there so many paedophiles in this threads?

What about the part where you webm all your favorite scenes with her?
a.pomf.cat/gwdbuf.webm

You don't need to be a pedo to love little girls, user.

Lala, you're so cute with your hair down.

who pedo here

I actually don't have too many actual clips and screenshots from the show itself. I'm actually planning a Suite rewatch and maybe this time I'll take it slower and get a few screenshots here and there.

That could be fun. I've been rewatching bit and pieces of it at a time in glorious 1080p and really enjoying it.

>Parodies: maho girls precure | mahou tsukai precure (1)
>Tags: lolicon (38,099) full color (14,320) drugs (2,874)
>drugs
For what purpose.

Hello /pc/, big bro /m/ here. Commencing mutual interest image dump, only a few which you might all enjoy and want to color.

Fuck off.

2/3

>want to color
>771x395
uhh

And last one.
Merely wanted to share since it featured Precure characters in it, no need to be rude.

Fucking nice

That Regina

Nice

Haruharu spotted!

This is great

regina a shit

Don't mind him, telling others to fuck off has reached a memetic status in here

Fuck on.

I want to be impaled by Yuri's hair in a horrific car accident.

I've never realized how I wanted a Super Hero Kart

Yep. Also, KR 1 confirmed to be a jackass as a chibi.

I'm sorry that I riled people up.

>This late already
Fuck

I thought it was just mech shit so i fucked you off

I said it was mutual interest, you should learn to read before posting.

Don't mind him, that user tells everyone to fuck off.

Everyone here is just in a state of perpetual anger and self-loathing.

>Black
>Lovely, Happy, Flora, Bunbee
>Regina, Wolfrun, Moonlight, Dream, Princess, Muse
I'm trying to make sense of this selection process but it's not coming to me.

These are great, thanks for sharing.

Here, user.

Do Regina please.

Not a problem. I'm surprised it didn't feature Yayoi though, she would be totally down for this crossover.

Sorry I only do Precures.

>27 posters

Legit laugh outta me user

high five bro lol

Harsh.

That can't be a coincidence

How about Nozomi then

Aren't yellows down for anything?

Plenty of retards think idols are mutual interest too

>Mahou 4.4
Not dead yet, I guess. Though even mahou shouldn't be losing to Ace Attorney. That show is awful.

Great, now I gotta jerk off again.

>kanto only
wow it's fucking nothing

It's probably just as good as anything. Even with the full data, any analysis you'd be providing would still be completely pulled out of your ass.

Why did you insult me?

Fuck off.

>We'll never get Precure Kart
TOOOOOEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Haruka's eyebrows are ugly.

I think they fit really well because they make her look like an even bigger dork, which is cute.

Guy who finished Heartcatch a few day ago here. Watched 3 episodes of Mahoutsukai and it's really not bad so far. When does it start to suck or are you nigs exaggerating?

>Heartcasual
Didn't expect any more.
Maho literally killed precure.

This is going to be the first 26 ep season

Maho is 26 episodes? Citation

Wow, it's not going to be all year round? That sucks, but doesn't that just mean girls are watching Precure as of late, since before Maho aired?