Redpilled musicains

Varg Vikernes
>black metal musician
>when McDonalds came to his town shot at them with rifles to say fuck off
>burnt churches that were on old pagan sights
>went to jail and did it with a smile on his face for his crimes
>went back to jail for having too many guns
>fined €8,000 for "inciting racial hatred" after writing about muslims and jews on his blog

Is he the most redpilled musician of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUuTSj-nF1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ice-T... Body Count

The Boss....he never sold out.

Actually I hate that douche bag

>redpilled
>pagan

You pagan larpers need to fuck right off

>pagan larpers
what are you, an anglican JV Catholic?

>paganism
>not redpilled
Okay, Shlomo.

Paganism unironically is the only way we can ensure our own future. The churchcucks have sold us out after masacring our ancesters.

>fined €8,000 for "inciting racial hatred" after writing about muslims and jews on his blog

This to me is disgusting and tyrannical. I have no idea how can anyone live under such tyranny, I'd run away and never look back.

y'all need jesus

All Christians will need to all be killed. Luckily almost no Europeans are Christian anymore, so it will be an easy task.

yes
why do you think there are so many mossad character assassination threads on him

Paganism died a long time ago and the fragments that still exist of it aren't spiritually fulfilling enough for anyone to buy into it.

if you know who this is consider yourself redpilled and you are a bretty ok guy

What a gay hat.

It's materialism that prevents you from finding spiritual fulfillment, burger.

He's anti-christcuck so hes definately our guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk

>red-pilled
He's a leftist Mudslime apologist a new ager (not a true pagan because no esoteric knowledge).

STOP being REDPILLED

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUuTSj-nF1I

Didn't Pagans ruined Rome?

>Muh Heritage, but only this one piece of heritage all the rest of it doesnt count
>Destroyed centuries old buildings, "But its okay because Christians did it before"
Also like 80% of what comes out of his mouth is false or stupid, only worth listening to on Ecology and Survivalism or when he makes comfy videos about his russian shitboxes

I've always strongly suspected that James Hetfield is, but of course he's dwarfed by Dave Mustaine