pastebin.com/i1suhKhr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We stare because we care

>spiderfag shitposting got the last thread deleted
Good job, cancer

disgusting

Here's the link to the vote.
strawpoll.me/10147618
The monster with the most votes will be meeting their doom by my little baby right here.
$3,000 and accurate as fuck. Worth it.

how do you know the reason for the thread deletion or you are simply scapegoating Spiderfags as the reason.

If you haven voted already, here you go
strawpoll.me/10146636/
strawpoll.me/10146636/
strawpoll.me/10146636/
strawpoll.me/10146636/

We need a mandate.

Anyone who brings up spider, horse, fags, or cancer is a retard trying to disrupt the thread, and will no longer be tolerated.

who made you the autist king to rule them all?

Remember the voting ends at 12:00 PM EST.

>t. spiderfag mad his shitposting got called out
Your shit belongs in

Which Moosume would win an arm wrestling competition?

Do Oct's arms count?

Tio

>Papi 1 votes
>Tio 2 votes
>Manako 1 votes
>Kii 1 votes
Ebin

Here is a question for everyone If the US presidential candidates from either party where monster girls. Which one would be Trump? Or which one which will be Clinton? Or Which one would be Sanders? So on and so forth.

you forgot that Papi's mother's fan base even got a vote for whatever reason.

Tio or Cathyl. But we all win if we get to watch.

Who's the best mud wrestler?

Clinton would be a spider because she is a dishonest shill and an all around cunt

To watch or to compete? Which one are you asking?

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

What all three of them? Not liking spinners is one thing, but hating bird-mom seems pretty petty.

I'd bet on Miia, she'd have the best combination of strength and traction.

well, now I don't know who requested this

To be honest I didn't expect that one at all. On another note, I was expecting some hate on Miia's fan base, but according to the poll thus far. It seems the either spider's base or horse's base is hated more at this current time.

Posting Tio to wash away the salt.

Random thought.
Zombina would be amazing at CaH.

Not him, but thank you.

imgur.com/cZyM2hL

There are a few assholes trying to stir up hatred of either or both those girls by constantly shit posting in their names. For some reason, people find it impossible to ignore them and move on, which keeps them coming back. Miia fags used to be really annoying in their certainty that Miia, the first girl, could never lose. That's died off, however, and they're seldom irritating these days.

I did, thank you from the bottom of my heart and penis.

It's also clear from the last few weeks that weekend threads get the largest proportion of shitposting to actual discussion. Coincidentally, that's when kids don't have to go to schools, whose internet services ban Sup Forums. Coincidence?

Odds to color?

Perhaps. As far the The 2 people who have dislike for Tio's fan base, I would hazard a guess that one of those individuals to whom as of late has been pushing his or her head cannon that Tio is murderer who smothers her victims to death.

She's just over enthusiastic.

Very over enthusiastic.

You mean Hal Kogan? Yeah, there's this one racist guy who goes around calling everybody "brother".

what?

That person finds an excuse to dislike every mon musume; it's their method of getting attention. Look for "avoid the," "deport," and "no one wants" to detect and ignore him.
Personally I try to get attention by posting extremely lewd mon musume images.

Joke explanation
Hulk Hogan got exposed denigrating(lol) black people to his daughter in a video leaked last year around July. He also had a habit of calling everyone "brother".

Do we still have Manako's affection scenes yet? She's so elusive.

imgur.com/a/FHwR9/all

That is the most deprave thing I ever saw.
Call the police, we got a pervert here!

Thanks for the info.

You sick deviant.

See you in 3 days.

So right now I'm debating rotting at home some more grinding the game, or heading out for a few hours to a local doujin fest(didn't even know we had those). I just wonder how worthwhile it'll be, considering it'll be one hour's traveling either direction. And no guarantee there'll be MM stuff.

Still looking :(
Well, if S****c would ever get around to it

I want to marry this snake.

I could've sworn I saw someone here pulling her, but nothing's been uploaded yet

No guarantee for monmusu stuff, but you might find something else you like
Go out and enjoy things, user

He re-posted it. The dude that got her never did do any rips.

5 more minutes. If you have not casted your vote yet, please do it now.

What's going to happen with the bow? Is a figure going to be destroyed or something?

I need that cow.

I want that snake to be real

>That one drama-fag that samefags between anti-horse and anti-spooder just to start shit isn't an option.

who are you? I am the guy who made that poll to begin with?

Nope. A simple picture. If the figures were out, I would totally do it.
But what I need is someone who can make the target. All I need is just to print it out.

I do too, but ff she was real then she wouldn't be perfect.

Je ne regrette rien.

She's waiting, spiderfags

It is now 12:00 PM. Voting is over and the victim of the bow is... _________Cerea________

I'm not even a horsefag and I feel cheated

inb4 spiderfags proxied the votes

are you going to show us the results of your target practice as well?

If this thread is going to be derailed again, can we at least let Miia drive?

GIFFFFFF ME DA COW. I would hug her acepting the consecuences.

>you will never get shanghai'd by the Minotaur onee-san next door to be her personal milk shota.

Nope. Given how the last few threads have been going, spiderfags won't leave anyone in peace. Spiderfags are officially worse than horsefags, and that's coming from a fishfag. You fucking niggers, holy shit, are worse than the redditors

Maybe. If my camera will work for fucking once.

>Reminder Suezo is Best Girl.

Has even a single one of these threads ever not been derailed?

As a fan of the reptiles, I would be all for more Miia.

Now all we need is someone to make the target.

I hope you enjoy your skills stagnating as you learn only how to hit the broad side of a barn.

Print out this image. What man wouldn't love to penetrate this with his arrow?

>tfw Tiofag
Spicy

I would go inside with my whole arm.

"worse than the redditors"
>throws tacklebox into the lake

You know what would be hot, Seeing Draco and Liz mud wrestle in bikinis. It would be the battle of the Reptiles. The Following battle would Be Miia against her Mother in Skimpy Swimsuits doing snake style mud wrestling. For Miia and mother the prize would be a night alone with darling. For Draco and Liz, the prize would be the title of King of all the reptiles.

But that's her mom not Cerea. Print this, if your bow is in the English longbow class.

>professional snake wrestling league
>all those qts in body hugging spandex

You have to train everyday until you can bridal carry her

>that teeny bit of clitoral hood peeking beneath the tail
WEW.

Which girl would be hardest to carry?

More scales.

More lizard species, more dragons (so they can bully Draco for being a winged lizard), crocodile girl when?

My money's on the half-tonners.
pastebin.com/i1suhKhr

A few threads ago, I posted Croc girl idea, Tuatara Girl idea, and mosasaur girl idea.

Cerea > every other girl

Beautiful blonde hair
Strong confident protector
Will defend your honor

Why haven't you realized Cerea is best girl?

Cerea, followed by Miia, at 53x and 4xx Kg. respectively. After them, it depends on if they're conscious and able to help or not.You can lug a lot of weight a short way, if it's helping you keep balanced.

Well centaurs weigh roughly half a tonne, and lamias aren't very far behind (unless you're sort of dragging their tails across the ground). Don't even think about giants.

So basically World's Strongest Man material could lift some of the heavier ones.

see This is why nobody likes you if you are being sincere.

I'd say fireman's carry is limit at Cathyl or Tio.

I'm holding out for the bluebird of happiness to light upon my doorstep.

231cm... how much do you think she would weight? 150kg right?

I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light.
Bonus points if she happens to be a white knight who is a fiery steed.

Remember If she were human that would be the case. At that Size, If cathyl were human, she would have serious medical complications due to her size.

I was there too.

>Dreaming croc girl bites pillow and thrashes around room breaking everything.

Still cute.

At the most yeah. Tio was estimated at about that too I think.

>Just finished both sides of the 7m daki
That was one hell of a long work, no pun intended.