REKT

REKT

I can't wait for the day when Koharu is in danger and beg for Dahara help and after he escaped her honey trap, he shake his head "Nope." She deserve everything that'll befall on her.

Piitan's a cutie.

Oh my god

T. Cuck

Explain why Maimai loves Mitsumune without using haremshit Logic

You can pat any Mayoiga's head. Who do you pat?

hellfire

>And the Most Cucked of the Season Award goes to...

My own. Also I am Lion.

>tfw you will never make lovepon wait outside while you fuck her mom

He's nice and cool.

>that foreshadowing
Poor man was NTRed from the start.

>fucking my mom
ok
>beating my mom in a drunken rage
ok
>beating me
ok
>turning off my chinese cartoons
EXECUTE HIM

He's the MC who sits close to the window in class

Man, that girl has some good genes. She'll grow into a fine prostitute.

Lion, Maimai, Nanko, Nyanta, Yune, Soy Latte

She's not in love with him.
She's just attracted to nice guy types but pretends not to be because the last one turned her down.

HELLFIRE IS CUTE

CUTE

Will Mitsumom be as hot as Mompon?

she's into damaged goods

Fucking Nyanta, should've hired a professional.

Are there actually people who feel this way?

>You'll never rest your chin on the top of his head. Pushing his face into your chest. He'll never get embarrassed about it, stuttering about oppai.

She's 99% in love with him at this point. Just a tiny bit 1% and she'll confess

She's getting over being shot down hard by a guy she was really, really into who looked like Mitsumune.

She's not really attracted to him, but he looks close enough to be her surrogate while she's still in the downswing of an unrequited blowup, and she needs something to direct those feelings towards or she'll either explode or drown in a tub of rocky road icecream.

Well she's infatuated with him right now, we have to wait and see if she gets over both him and Kayama after facing her illusion or not. Next week might be her episode so we might see that I guess.

What? Mitsu is a pure virgin

Which of the other Mayoiga boys are innocent?

Not just virgins, mind. Innocent. Two different things.

I hope she gets over Kayama and falls in love with Mitsumune for who he is instead of projecting Kayama all over him. Maybe her episode will deal with this as her trauma.

What's up with this girl? Is she a spooky ghost?

This user gets it. Being around someone who reminds you of your crush right after you got brutally shot down by them would be agonizing.

Possibly Wanko

what would it be like to purrnetrate nyanta?

naw, the cheese slid off Mitsumonu's cracker a long time ago, he has just managed to fool the others.

Seriously, his fear his a giant penguin.

Chuuni and Speedo.

Implying he didn't get cancer from excessive wanking.

The Masaki who disappeared years ago was her sister, so Puke-chan went to the village to search for her and used her name as an alias.

He's cute and nice. Also cute.

>I hope she gets over Kayama and falls in love with Mitsumune for who he is

Well in the ep 5 preview she said thay Mitsumune was different but cool in his own way so we may be onto something

She would probably complain about the lack of barbs

>Hayato: Just let me put in it in your butt, Mitsumune. Trust me, when has my advice ever been wrong?

Lovepon

Would you protect Nyanta if you witnessed her being bullied, or would you just walk away?
Me personally I'd probably punch her bullies in the face and I'm big, tall and fit so they would be no match for me.

You can either save Nyanta from the bullies, Lovepon from the monk, or get Hellfire accepted as a ranger. You can only let one thing happen. Which do you choose?

because you're american. if you were frail jap you'd be a pussy.

She went missing, which apparently makes you a ghost in this show. I'm not sure if i get that part

>Huh? It goes in here?

Soooooy sexy Latte

then they call their boyfriends who come beat you up and rape your waifu

she probably sent the email too, knowing she'd need a bunch of people to draw out the curse of the village or whatever

The ED portraits keep getting more and more desaturated over the course of the show.

>that image
what

Mikage

But they would put you in jail for being a racist.

Hellfire tbqphwyf

Might just be VLC

Why wait?

Or the lack of centimeters.

I rescue Jack from his miserable life and do everything in my power to make him the happiest boy in the world.

Their backstories doesn't matter. Hellfire, Nyanta and Lovepon still a shit.

nyanta
is
cute

>she went missing
all we know is that someone she named her alias after went missing.

>WRONG HOLE! WRONG HOLE!

Nyanta brought it upon herself by trying to take revenge in the most idiotic way possible

Hellfire's an idiot, goddamn. Also a manlette

Lovepon did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve any of the situation she's trapped in. She and her mother are both victims of circumstance, and while her mom may not be completely blameless, Lovepon sure as hell is.

I'd become her new Dadpon in a heartbeat and spoil her rotten with nice clothes, warm meals and violent videogames.

Lovepon if I could save her as a loli, before she became crazy.

Nyanta otherwise.

Hellfire a qt so I don't want him in the army.

No, someone named Masaki went missing. Aida Masaki probably is not the Masaki we know.

Because "whoops I mixed up 12 and 21" doesn't always work

I'd help when I can. They would probably bully her when I'm not around, but at the very least I'd try to help build up her self confidence and make her feel wanted. If it goes right the bullies would move on to someone weaker than her.

can ghosts puke?

Anyone else laughed through the entire episode? This show is more like a comedy than thriller

the important question here, how does ectoplasma feels in your dick?

I choose to deliver trains 8 days early

12 and 20 are an easy mistake to make in japanese

If I was a jap I would do some bruce lee shit to them
>Me vs a bunch of weak highschool boys
I could take them all and protect my waifu in the process.
I'd just run away and they'd never catch me.

Nyanta is a young girl who didn't think things through. She just wanted to get revenge. Hellfire trained for years for this. Anyone can relate to trying hard at something, and even though you did, you still failed.

YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO LAUGH

Sure thing, Kirito.

I next to take laughing breaks sometimes throughout the episode. Pause, get it all out of my system, and get myself back in the mindset to actually pay attention to what's happening onscreen. It's too easy to forget there's actually a plot and continuity going on underneath the comedy.

How tall is Hellfire?

>no Jack

To hell with you both. Bet he's never even seen a boob.

>bunch of weak highschool boys
how naive are you

>hellfire is afraid of silicone
>there's silicone in his head
>he's afraid of his own head

>delinquents
>fucking highschool boys and not yakuza in their thirties
Stop being new.

>She just wanted to get revenge
And they got revenge back. Now she can work on getting over it. She brought the bees on herself.

I started to laugh way too hard at that part. They are going out of their way to cuck him.

Grown man beating up on high school kids, there's no way this could go poorly.

WARAU NA

How exactly did Survivaru fail?
Did they find out he had silicone?

Less than 5'2"

And then the next day the bullies would hurt nyanta even more since they'd blame her.
Correct response is to just cease the bullying and get them to back off, and then have nyanta kill them, while helping set it up. And when I say kill, I mean fake the suicide of.

FUCK YOU PETTY AUSTISTIC NYANTA DID NOTHING WRONG

The perfect height.

He said virgin AND innocent. He is clearly dangerous as fuck.

I want to bully Nyanta with my dick.

154cm or 5 feet. The the anons in the past few threads weren't lying Hellfire would have to be 5'7 to get into the rangers.

I got the impression that it hurt quite a lot. Get hurt in training, get sent to doctor, they find out you have a boob on your head.

NOT SO TOUGH WITHOUT YOUR GUN ARE YOU