This Fat Fucking Fraud

>"HURRR MY NAME IS ALEX JONES, AND I'M TOTALLY REDPILLED, GO--GUYS"
>"I TALK ABOUT THE CONSPIRACIES THE GUBMINT DON'T WANT YOU TO HEAR ABOUT"
>"I'M DEFINITELY NOT A PSYOP TO MAKE MY FOLLOWERS LOOK LIKE TOTAL FUCKING CRACKPOTS BY ASSOCIATION"
>"HURR THEY'RE TURNIN' THE FRICKEN FROGS GAY! THE ILLUMINATI ARE ACTUALLY SPACE REPTILIANS IN HUMAN SUITS!"
>"How DARE you suggest that Jews are somehow at fault for the world's ills?! Hah, get a load of THIS wacko! Also make sure to buy my placebo Spanish Fly."

Anyone who unironically follows this fucking retard needs to introduce their face to a load of buckshot. You dipshits are unbelievably naive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. reptilian

I follow him ironically, but i believe everything he says.

It's just reddit retards from the election that stayed. I remember when he freaked a lot of people out during y2k because he said it was confirmed that the Russians are invading.

fuck you OP alex is /our/ friendly vitamin salesmen

they gave Trump a chemical lobotomy
Stone broke the news today

>IM NOT A ZIONIST PUPPET!

>THE FED IS RUN BY MUSLIMS!

>HOLLYWOOD IS RUN BY THE CHINESE!!

Why the fuck would you believe Roger Stone. He said Mitt Romney would replace Trump during the campaign.

He's a snake oil salesman
He's obviously appealing to low iq retards who lack any power in their life....trump just went to him because he saw how gullible the audience was/is and couldn't get glen beck or Limbaugh to cuck to him

Source pls.

Alex Jones had on some 'Former CIA' faggot who started talking about pedo blackmail being how the illuminati controls the government, then immediately after it started talking about secret slave colonies on mars

Right after the interview Alex called him out as a disinfo agent saying he brought up the martian slave colonies to discredit the issue of govt pedo blackmail - he wouldn't have done that if he was disinfo. Most of his 'wacky' statements are just metaphors or saying stuff for publicity.

The reason he doesn't straight up say jews control everything is because A: That would relegate him to a tiny audience because of how many ziochristians there are in the US and B: David Duke's thing about how it's one all-encompassing Zionist conspiracy isn't accurate, there's different factions and calling it a Jewish conspiracy would confuse people

Heres your (YOU) you fucking gobulin. I bet the kikes didn't even need to scoop the brains from your skull, all they had to do was tilt your head and give it a shake.

>Russian invasion
People bought that?

This is the based attitude and approach

Also it´s not really "jews" but Mystery Babylon. It just got real popular with a lot of jews.

MY WIFE IS JEWISH AND I HATE NAZIS

ALEX JEWINSTEIN

>they gave Trump a chemical lobotomy

>Trump didn't do what he said
>HE'S BEEN TAKEN OVER/REPLACED WITH A ROBOT

Fuck you, too, memeflag.

Oh, you mean Pinhead McLookatme? A guy who butters his bread riding the coattails of successful men? Yeah, eat shit, Cooter.

I´ve been wondering a long time why Trump seems kind of stagnant in thinking / action compared to his younger years & even just a while back. I figured it was age, stress and the fact that he has trouble passing everything he wants due to motherfucking commies and traitors holding him back for "political and SJW reasons". I hope you are wrong and he is just timeline-confused.

>Former CIA

>Former

There are no "former" CIA.

Interesting point. I forgot about how inside people salt intel with obviously fake fluff to discredit the whole thing.
I think FBI user mentioned that. If you just post things that are obviously true and only a certain number of people know, then it's easy to pinpoint the leak.
If you post things that are true, and add a bunch of obviously fake salt and BS (like Martian colonies, reptilians), then it makes the truthful information seem more like a coincidence and simply a correct guess in a sea of bad info.

Correct.

Testosterone supplements works.
Bone broth is incredibly healthy and helps your gut bacteria health, it´s unhealth being the main reason for modern diseases (caused ofc by modern diet).
Vitamins and minerals have great effects, only "not proven" because WHO FUCKING PAYS FOR THE RESEARCH PAPERS, you fucking big pharma whore.

His stuff works because our modern diet and food is absolutely deficient and toxic.

A commie that knows about mystery babylon and Cooper and is still a commie? Or just memeing perhaps.

I only have two hands with which to hold all this projection, user. Let me know how that Super Male Vitality works for you after it's rendered you sterile. Ypu wouldn't know a fucking LARP if it dressed in a Templar suit and smacked you with a rubber gauntlet.

TRUMP HAS REACHED TOTALITY!

WE ARE ON THE PRECIPICE OF GREATNESS!

PREPARE YOUR ASSES FOR ASCENSION!

Yeah there's a lot of stupid people out there.

You just don't want to admit that you've doing the zionists work AND NOT EVEN GETTING PAID.
Get outta my face and run back to your masters golem

Apparently so.
Just fucking tired of seeing this fat CIA piece of shit spammed here like every WWE-tier rant that leaves his meaty cumbucket is the gospel. Of COURSE he'd push Pizzagate; he also pushes all kinds of lunatic shit that discredits PG by association the second he brings it up. Alex Jones is responsible for a lot of sexually-abused dead kids, and nu/pol/ just can't get ENOUGH of him shitting down their necks.

>t. PJW

not a house nigger nor a strong field nigger
so master put the nigger as a gate keeper; to tell master when company comes a calling

>Roger stone
Nigger got played like a fiddle. He makes up shit all the time

Detestable response. Guess you've made your quota of shit-posts today. Run along now boy.

I've filled my quota of replying to mouth-breathing underage faggots who can't tell a pro wrestling gimmick from a journalist.

He's still more reliable than the main stream media.

That's like picking pieces of corn out of shit and saying there's still nutrition in the coils.

Nah he's worse. At least with the MSM you know it's all lies, but jonestein mixes in some truth with all his craziness, just confusing people.

fpbp

Bill Hicks

Looks like someone hasn't been taking their ALEX JONES© SUPER MALE VITALITY©

>A disposable puppet working like they're going to get a big reward.
And you call us the tards.

Everybody knows he is a CIA mockingbird agent. Just like David Icke and John Lear. How else do you think he got into the Bohemian Grove to film the ceremony. His show can be pretty entertaining though.

reminder that this is why they slander Alex
youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA