Hillary blaming EVERYONE for her loss. She's on rampage

Hillary blaming EVERYONE for her loss. She's on rampage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NjkNNDuAb9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We all know who is really to blame.

She is so massively butthurt because she knows the DNC isn't going to allow her to run again in 2020 to fuck everything up.

CANT WAIT FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.

HUBRIS!!! PRIDE!!!!! REPTILE!!!

Should make some false reports that she blamed SJW's.

This, the infamous PRC hacker 4chin is still on the lose.

She probably already blames them

They are gonna run Michelle obama, they will play the race and gender card. and when it fails they will continue to scream.

DESU we need a law where we can re elect every single congressman and senator. I mean if they are good they can get re elected you know?

This is definitely something we should help fuel. I was always for Hillary. She was set to really make some progress, but she was attacked and beaten by the patriarchy. But she won't be beaten in 2020. I stand by her. She will be president.

could it be better than Elliot's master gentlemans guide.

LISTEN HERE DEMOCRATFIES

>play the race card
>Michelle's a gorilla

>Bernie bots
>Sexist
These people should be put into camps. The race to ultimate victimhood never ends. They won't stop until being blatantly disgusting, stupid, and lazy is the ultimate virtue

That's a shop. Here's the original.

hillary had an uphill battle from the start. just because obama was a democratic president didn't help her. it actually hurt her because of WHO barack was, not what party he ran for.

obama was a brand new type of candidate, and america wanted to continue that trend of electing a brand new type of candidate over a career politician. she stood no chance, and the beginning of the end was barack winning back in 2008. if he didn't run against her then, she would've been president and we probably would have catherine masto as our current president.

the list is forgetting pepe the frog.

did she realize the futur is famel strategy isnt work when she lost the election?

>Obama, new type of candidate

Kek

Did she blame her husband for being a rapist?

Kind of reminds me of that bit from the shitty Catwoman movie where that professor woman or whatever is explaining her bullshit theory about magic cat people, and when Catwoman asks her why her paper wasn't published, she replied 'male academia'. No, it wasn't published because its fucking retarded and has no scientific basis.

Of course she blames everyone else. She thinks (and not just thinks, but takes for granted even) that itwas everyone else's job to get her elected. Getting elected was never anything on her personal to-do list. That's what all her subordinates were for. So naturally she blames them, for not doing the job she assigned to them. Makes a twisted kind of sense when you try to mimic her mindset.

Producers didn't want to think of something else and the audience they sell to is that dumb

but will she blame the Jews?

well, she already blamed one...

Here's a crazy thought... What if she is to blame for her own failures and shortcomings?

Where did the Hillary investigation threads go? They conveniently disappeared...

>Full cowboy outfit
>Firing six-shooters
This can't be real

This guy dares you to trytry

I trips I'm gonna go to her next speaking event and play a recording of a baby crying through a megaphone.

>hates the kikes

Is she low-key our girl?

I took a few exploitable screens from one the cBS interviews. Haven't processed them, yet.
>Pic related.

macedonian content farmers

Her newest book is already discounted

From her new book

Literally Hillary youtu.be/NjkNNDuAb9A

>>When u nut but she still succ

blames Sanders for sexism and misogyny

herself?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>Hillary blaming EVERYONE for her loss. She's on rampage.
Man I bet Bill is glad that bitch is out of the house.
Can you imagine the amount of bitching she does at home?
This blame tour of heres is borderlione mental illness.
Somehow she's a victim.
LOL

Anyone want to hook me up with an ebook?

am i the only one disgusted that she did not get her turn, after all, it was her right!

Meme for hillary guys
They obviously are sick of her
So we have to keep our enemy closer and keep her in the spotlight, she's doing so much damage
Keep her ranting! keep her in the spotlight!

>Hillary Clinton has declared war on a cartoon frog

lol

Question: What happened?
Answer: Hillary Rodham Clinton

What a disgusting bitch.

>suburban women

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>She looks properly retarded in this

Good work, Poo.

I wonder if Trump never ran for president if all of the dirt on her, the Clinton Foundation, and shit on other democrats still would've been found out and leaked?

>t. Hillary

>biggest gaffe
Which one? The one where she called tens of million of Americans racists and sexists, or the one where she collapsed and had to be dragged into a van?

kek this is great

>Russians, Bernie Sanders, White supremacy, and Comeys 11th hour really ruined her campaign

Well she's not wrong about Bernie. The guy is a delusional piece of shit.

She just needs a good shoving down the throat. She's a happy little girl that way.

She just made a lot people very uncomfortable

Show some fucking respect. She's not "failed presidential candidate".

She's "two-time failed presidential candidate".

>the establishment's chosen front-runner for leader of the free world took the time to declare war on a cartoon frog
>then she lost that war

two-time loser tries to give advice

she looks like she had her first bowel movement in days

>be a lifelong progressive cuck
>champion every single leftist social issue
>dare to run against women
>get beaten
>endorse female candidate becuz cuck
>shitty woman loses to alpha
>shitty woman blames cuck

Pottery

not bad, cunt

>blaming others.
Jewish?

Who buys these kinds of political books anyway? Do they ever contain anything interesting?

Cant wait for more spicy Michael tranny conspiracy pics

>blames russia
>blames sexism
>blames bernie cucks
>blames rural voters
>blames suburban voters
>blames the stupidity

Anyone got that pic of hillary's book and Trump's next to it that says "I happened"?

But leaf
I mean I wouldn't actually pay money for it, but her coping crisis does sound pretty fucking hilarious.

It was the RUSSIANS

It's in the God Emperor's twitter feed

i dont find this hard to believe

"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris"

where is that quote from

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

it was M J B

M J B
J
B

ahaahah a hahahahahahahahhh h ahahah

watch all these faggot pizza posers like assange act like they are relevant

haahahah aahaha hah ahaha hah ha hh

it was M J B

M J B
J
B
it was M J B

M J B
J
B
it was M J B

M J B
J
B

sukkittt bishhh

And lost.

>Clinton has to blame all her closest allies and supporters because coming clean and naming the frog is just too humiliating.

Colin Powell's hacked E-mails.

Colin Powell, it was from early on in the election cycle.

Here is Michael slouching his shoulders to not make it so obvious they are wider than Barry's

that is a dead faggot traitor bernie jew, you jew

please stop posting him on these 4chins

he is irrelevant like assange

thanks!

>>Secret Facebook Sites

>spend $1.3 BILLION US DOLLARS
>get crushed

Moloch BTFO again. Why would anyone doubt that the god of chaos is the strongest god? He literally embodies the entire universe.

Who?

I'm having a hard time seeing what's real and what's fake