/NKNG/ North Korea Nuke General

((The FINAL edition))

BREAKING NEWS

>The United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted a US-drafted resolution to impose new sanctions on North Korea on Monday
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/11/politics/north-korea-un-security-council-vote/index.html?adkey=bn

Earlier on, before the bill was passed...

>"North Korea warns US of 'greatest pain in its history' if UN passes new sanctions"
news.sky.com/story/north-korea-warns-us-of-greatest-pain-in-its-history-if-un-passes-new-sanctions-11030493

------------------------
Older stories
Trump on North Korea: maybe 'fire and fury' wasn't tough enough threat
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/10/trump-north-korea-threat-james-mattis-fox-news
North Korean missile flew over Japan before falling into the sea
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html
'Perfect success': North Korea detonates a HYDROGEN bomb designed for a ballistic missile
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4847508/North-Korea-claims-developed-advanced-hydrogen-bomb.html
Mattis warns of 'massive military response' to NK nuclear threat
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/trump-north-korea-nuclear/index.html

Wew lads.. what a hairy couple months eh?!

Is this it?? Is this the final countdown??

To re-iterate .. Kim Wrong Un has threatened the US with 'the greatest pain in its history' if the sanctions bill is passed (which it did- unanimously)

What happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/09/11/politics/north-korea-un-security-council-vote/index.html?adkey=bn
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/trump-north-korea-nuclear/index.html
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/11/2017091101045.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived
>edition cnn com/2017/09/11/politics/north-korea-un-security-council-vote/index.html?adkey=bn
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/09/11/politics/north-korea-un-security-council-vote/index.html?adkey=bn
>edition cnn com/2017/09/03/politics/trump-north-korea-nuclear/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/trump-north-korea-nuclear/index.html

>not /dprk/ general

Shill thread

Thanks.

Oh ffs... like it matters ?

Bumping for total destruction

Continuing what I've gathered from the other thread
>Noko called Haley a whore on Friday
>Noko moved a missile to the west coast Friday
>Noko threatened an emp attack last week
>We all expected a test on Saturday for the 69th
>UN just enacted their harder sanctions
>Noko dojo showdown in Captcha
Impasse IRAN

COME ON YOU FUCKING SLOPES LETS GO
IM READY

8:30pst/11:30eastern is the latest we should see response for today.

Shit I knew I missed a bunch of stuff.

So much has happened in last 2 months...kinda feels like it's all coming to a head.

Rolling for Guam Wednesday, 1 year anniversary of when shadilay was rediscovered.

Yes, to those who matters that is, pleb.

> Norks will test another bomb
> China will invade from the North, the US from the South
> After war, US withdraws from Koreas completely
It's all in the works

I can't believe you even know that.

PEACE
AND
PROSPERITY

Shadilay brother.
>Kek is with us.

Probably the best scenario in my opinion.

I mean if China did that, I can't see the US complain about it.... however, roles reversed and US invades - possibility of conflict with China.

So, when the invasion happens, will Kim launch nukes in every direction?

if he saved some

I feel that he indeed is with us.

Shadilay, faggot!

It seems that his regime is the type to just go "AHH FUCK IT!! NUKES FOR EVERYONE! !"

China has openly stated that they will only act if Noko starts it.
>Noko fires west
>Thaad catches it from soko
>It was armed
>Blast hits some land
>Eastern carrier group opens fire
>Skykings
>China moves in from North
>Russia lobs FOABS from northeast
>Us troops enter from South
>All by midnight tonight

Check em

I mean, i would.

Off by 56 nice try

I probably would too, Tbqh...

I mean I'm dead anyways right? Fuck it... I'll take out of few cities and leave the world to panic of radiation pollution .. if you're someone like Kim Jong Un, you're going to he'll ANYWAY so you might as well enter he'll will a kill streak to make Satan blush.

Close but it won't be Guam

What he said

There's whispers he has 20-80 of the warhead sized 1.1MT Hydrogen weapons he tested. Basic ratios say you need 3 patriots for every 1 ICBM for 100% success, so you just need to overwhelm the 120 Patriots on the west coast (easier to make more missiles than warheads for NK) with some extra missiles, hell maybe put a nerve agent in those (remember two factor VX used in his brothers hit), and you'd have a successful mixed strike. Set off a few of those at ionosphere level to cause an EMP around the West coast, and it would actually be very difficult for the US to keep up a sustained, cross Pacific assault on NK, unless the US goes full MAD retaliation, in which case the US will face incredible backlash from China / Russia because of the proximity to the countries.

N.Korea Preparing for Another Missile Test
September 11, 2017
>english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/11/2017091101045.html

Damn.

None of this is exactly far-fetched. If he is hell bent on hitting the US, this would be an assured way to do so... but as you say, I can't see the US taking an EMP or an actual ground level nuke too well, there would DEFINITELY be a nuke retaliation strike and maybe a possible of going full all out.

Be interesting to see how China and Russia react because at the end of the day we are talking of a NK first strike - which China has said it would be neutral in that case.

I will let you know that much of the world is itching for the US to die, so don't take their promises to heart. As soon as you're weaker, everyone and their mom will try to have a go at you.

That would be unfortunate. For them.

We're a big guy

The most the "rest of the world" could do is try to strangle the US' points of influence globally. To do so they would need to blockade other nations or attack US installations in allied nations. I don't think that will sit well with SK, JP, AU or UK at a push, others may be friendlier to a little subversion (Turkey).
Attacking the mainland US is near impossible unless you are Mexico.
Fuck Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

>Oh ffs... like it matters ?

Why would DPRK use a term coined by the Americunts?

You Americans need to storm the white house, seize Trump, take him to Hooters for an hour or two, give him a couple of slaps and then force him to watch TGSNT. Fail to do this, America's fucked for good, when the Korean war is nearing the end of its course, expect Russia and China to fuck your shit up.

You cunts are spread so thin around the world and you're going to need to devote so much of your Navy and Air Force to the DPRK, its not funny.

Still bowing down to this

/thread

Report submitted to fbi

>you're going to need to devote so much of your Navy and Air Force to the DPRK
Or we just evacuate our allies and Hiroshima the whole damned place. It's not that hard.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

>Or we just evacuate our allies and Hiroshima the whole damned place. It's not that hard.

And then the rest of the nukes spread across the globe, GGWP, goodbye world.

This is it, boys. Noocular war toe-to-toe with the Norks.

>special forces

>don't want to glass the norks because they have yet to be jew'd
>but you're also on their shit list so they'd glass you along with the kikes

Any other burgers really conflicted?

But unless Kim puts his missiles where his mouth is he's just a fat sack full of nothingburgers.