Explain Israel

Explain Israel.

Why are they permitted forcefully occupy land to expel native populations, militarize and make territorial claims, based on 2000 year old clay-tablet tier evidence on grounds of ``racial ancestry'? (ironic following the Shoah)

Nevermind getting away with bombing our American flagships which should carry the nuke penalty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDRPZclNf98
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/09/the-israeli-volunteers-shuttling-palestinians-to-hospitals/500960/
archive.is/Txucb
youtu.be/6n9zuNh4PDw?t=2m11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the year is now 2017, and that fucking building really exists

still joggles my noggin to this day

You mean why haven't they expelled Islam from the homelands yet?

Muzzies are going nuts because they're drunk on power from occupying Israeli lands.

Because they infiltrated our democratic system, got themselves into positions of power and used those to only hire other Jews, and now run our government even though they are only 2% of the population

They hate the west, they're only using us to get Israel back.

Isn't it amazing how there are next to no major terrorist attacks in Israel, yet they're happening all over Europe?

>funfact, you can build whatever you want when you have SE Asian slaves and don't care whether or not you ever turn a profit.

>Explain Israel.

money

This is what Amerigoyim actually believe

Who are you quoting?

Bingo

It should be Christian European, but you've spent six trillion dollars giving it to the chosen race instead.

Modern Israel was founded in the 40's with an intractable border with another nation with an intractable border and one of them had to come out on top. Clay tablets and other ancient writings are little more than background lore today.

>Christian

Christianity is a bastardization of the Pentateuch.

Jesus is Jewish so you're getting second hand worshipping from the Jews by worshipping Jesus.

If I worshipped moot as my savior it'd be the same thing.

youtu.be/cDRPZclNf98
youtu.be/cDRPZclNf98

Name O N E (1) situation where this literally happened.

They're allowed to "shoo them" (read: integrate them into government positions and share public spaces with them and take in syrian refugees) because palestinian separatists are violent.

Incoming goalpost respawn in 3...2...

OKAY BAYBEE HERE WE GO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT JEW

MANY YEAR AGO THERE WAS BIG WAR, SECOND ONE TO HAPPEN, VERY BIG
THERE WAS MAN, HE NAME HITLER, DIDN'T LIKE THEM VERY MUCH AT ALL, DECIDED TO GET RID OF A LOT OF JEW
THESE JEW NOT LIKE DYING, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESS?
ANYWAY LOTS RUN AWAY, RUN FAR, SOME GO TO AMERICA AND DO SOME POLITICS STUFF, NOT SURE
BUT MANY SWIM TO OLD LAND CALL ISRAEL THAT IT BIG FUCK MESS
LONG TIME AGO JEW GO TO ISRAEL AND TAKE IT, THEN MUSLIM TAKE, THEN CHRIST MAN TAKE, THEN MUSLIM TAKE, THEN WHEN UNITED KINGDOM LEAVE JEW LAND THEY LET PEOPLE WHO FLEE THERE TO ESCAPE EURO LEAD WHOLE PLACE.
THERE LOTS OF PEOPLE LIVE THERE
SO BAD THAT BULLETS ARE PRETTY MUCH BIRD THERE
VERY NICE PLACE VACATION
VERY BAD PLACE LIVE
SINCE ALREADY ESTABLISHED JEW GOOD AT MOVE AWAY HERE COME NEXT PART

THIS IS FUCK PART

THERE LOT OF MUSLIM VILLAGE IN ISRAEL BECAUSE SHARE BOARDER WITH LOT OF OTHER MUSLIM AND IF YOU REMEMBER IT WAS TWICE A MUSLIM PLACE
ANYWAY THE JEW BUILD BIG APARTMENTS THERE
VERY BIG, VERY SAFE SOMETIMES
MUSLIM PEOPLE WANT LEAVE NATION
WANT TAKE VILLAGE AND CLAN WITH THEM
THIS CALLED TWO STATE SYSTEM VERY POPULAR WITH MANY

EXCEPT JEW

JEW VERY CONCERN BECAUSE IF MUSLIM VILLAGES MAKE OWN NATION BOARDERS WILL BE VERY BAD
NOBODY LIKE BOARDER BUT MOST PEOPLE LIKE IDEA OF MAYBE NOT SHOOT EACH OTHER IF NOT PART OF SAME NATION?
(THIS IS OF COURSE NOT BEING OF TRUE, ALL KNOW MUSLIM SHOOT AT EVERYTHING)

NOW SINCE ALL THESE JEW APARTMENTS SCATTERED AROUND MUSLIM VILLAGE THEY SAY IS JEW LAND AND THAT THEY HAVE RIGHT TO LIVE THERE SOMETIME ASK OTHER NATION TO HELP SHOOT PEOPLE WHO NOT AGREE

IT VERY FUCK PLACE.

\Because arabs voluntarily left as soon as israel declared independence

when the bombs fell, their homes were destroyed
then their neighbors didn't let them stay
and the israelis no longer trusted them

cue refugee crisis and separatist movement and continued degradation of trust - violations of ceasefires, tunnel systems into people's living rooms, rocket firings

Why does Sup Forums suck religion of peace dick when it comes to Israel? It's a Holy war that's been raging for millennia now. Current laws and borders should mean fuck all. Israel is leading the crusade all you keyboard warriors pretend you would be part of.

You can understand why Israel might view the arabs in a negative light, but if an entire state can abondon it's morales and start oppressing innocents then thats a clear sign to all just what kind of a country they are. Barbaric and backwards compared to the West.

Their only good point is that they are willing to negotiate and play ball with the West and the Arabs aren't. They still a cunt nation

BECAUSE NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR FAIRY TALE KIKE FICTION NOVEL THAT SAYS UR ENTITLED TO SHIT.

STOP LARPING

they aren't permitted they take.

because they are aggressive and intelligent, i predict israel will be a world superpower next, and conquest all of the arab world.

ez

j00z gonna j00

>do your makeup after an acid attack
I think you ought to take the fucking hint and start wearing the veil, thot.

>Barbaric and backwards
israel is a stable democracy with more individual liberty than any other middle-eastern country
>abondon it's morals and start oppressing innocents
which morals in particular? it seems to me that having a very low tolerance for separatist violence is totally consistent with the israeli code.
>oppressing innocents
>israeli's regularly treating palestinians - innnocent or not - in their own hospitals
>theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/09/the-israeli-volunteers-shuttling-palestinians-to-hospitals/500960/

furthermore, what exactly do civilized western countries do when arabs regularly chimp out on their home turf? where are their "morals"?

Archived archive.is/Txucb

The point is that Isreal dont just oppress extremists but regular citizens. There are countless video examples of them shooting rubber bullets at childrens face to blind them, bully kids under 10, enacting segregation, missiling family homes, degrading Palestinian women with sexual remarks at road blocks.

This is just scratching the surface really.

A country can be a democracy and immoral at the same time. Thats exactly how the Israel of today conducts itself. This was not the case decades ago.

>entitlement
The fairy tale thing shouldn't have been a problem after the arab-israeli war when they put their airforce where their torah was.

You're so jewish you couldn't integrate with society if your life depended on it.

Well they say their God is best vs Allah. Seems like they're right.

How about you fuck off with this kikery. You're basing real world politics on ur fake ass fairy tale. You guys are cockroaches. Jews are disgusting.

>degrading Palestinian women with sexual remarks at road blocks.
You're reaching.
And your insults aren't consistent.
You didn't just call them immoral as a country - you called them backwards and barbaric, for taking action against a people that literally rear their children in extremism.
Blinding and bullying children isn't a government policy, it's the reaction of fed-up, jaded individuals, against kids who block streets and throw boulders at cops.
Some of those cops face incarceration, by the way. It might not be 100%, but these "random acts of violence" aren't always tolerated.
And you can find plenty of evidence of israeli citizens helping out palestinians - i point to those hospital workers again.

Regardless, I want to recognize your measured empathy here. I can tell by some of your statements that you aren't wholly biased. But I'm not ready to label the country as barbaric and oppressive.
It is however, clear to me that on an individual level they have issues with prejudice. Sensible in a country that's been at war with such a volatile population for so long. We aren't talking about Mahatma Ghandis and Martin Luthor Kings.

I speak english, cut my hair and vote republican you mook.

>You're basing real world politics on ur fake ass fairy tale
>what is a joke

Dont tell me things I've seen with my own eyes are fake, dude.

youtu.be/6n9zuNh4PDw?t=2m11s

Thats a whole series of Israeli checkpoint footage for you. I can supply video evidence for every single complaint against Israel that I have made so far.

>my insults
I'm not insulting, Im speaking the truth. Your irrational offence at this suggests to me you have Jewish roots.

You obviously dont know that much about Israel if you think all of the examples of brutality I listed aren't true.

You should do some research before you form opinions and beliefs about the world, eh?

Explain Islam.

Why are they permitted forcefully occupy land to expel native populations, militarize and make territorial claims, based on 1300 year old man's drug fueled visions on grounds of ``jihad'? (ironic following the Qu'ran)

Nevermind getting away with bombing our civilians which should carry the nuke penalty.

Well America has shitloads of Mexican slaves but all your buildings are shit tier, nigger.

An already conquered people were told to make room for another already conquered people, and the two have been killing each other ever since. One is just better at killing the other.