WHAT HIT THE PENTAGON

16 years later and not one fucking video of a plane hitting the Pentagon

All we got were a couple of frames of a huge fireball and that's it

Why is it when people talk about 9/11 being an inside job they always bring up the WTC but the Pentagon is the fucking elephant in the room nobody ever mentions. There were 80 surveillance cameras around the Pentagon and supposedly not a single video captured the plane

Why hasn't there been millions of people demanding the Government release video of what happened that day. Do millions of Americans really accept the official story or is it just easier to not question authority?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM
pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/krieger-we-need-admit-government-story-about-911-bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505070656857.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505071149297.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505072406113.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0&t=1931s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There have been videos released, and plane debris found on the scene. Stop lying by implying that you did ANY fucking research into this.

Best not worry about it OP, just accept the official story into your heart. Be happy my friend.

JOOS

>the one photo of the one piece of scrap metal placed on the lawn

It was this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM

Then wtf happened the the scheduled flight and all of the missing passengers?

America's most secure building (that's what it was called before 9/11) meets the power of Republican national security.

Didn't stand a fucking chance.

What hit the Pentagon? Jews.

Because reasons, and JOOS

LOL you're lying because nothing of what you said was true.

It was a missile you cock sucking kike.

Da joos be keepin da wite man down, mane!

we wuz romanz and sheit

Don't put too much energy into things like facts. Gubment be shilling extra hard today. They know we know the official narrative is bullshit.

We know what hit it. A fucking missile. Only our own fucking disbelief and naivety holds us back from facing reality, because we've been conditioned to shut off our common sense, instincts and to connect the dots.

I'm not saying 9/11 was fake, but anyone can see the rotten lies. Planes hit the Twin Towers, yes, but bombs were also planted which caused the three buildings to collapse.

The Saudi's were involved, as were likely elements of the Israeli Intelligence networks, as well as rogue elements in the U.S. government and intelligence network.

Where was this camera mounted ?

My dick

Bigger than a bridge

They switched the planes to drones when they flew in radar blind spot. I don't remember which airport they landed(somewhere mid west) but there were reports by other passengers they saw these planes moved to other side of the strip in the hangars while other planes were grounded normally at the gates. What happened to passengers, got shot most likely.

That downed hero plane btw was shot down by the Air Force.

Fake and a lead

Speaking of hero plane, why do people only care about the 93 passengers and what the fuck were the passengers supposedly doing on the other planes?

We are supposed to buy this as "93 passengers were heroes, passengers of the other planes were pussies"?

its been said that the pentagon had cam all on it like a crown of jews ohh jewls well you get the pic
and ya they took the the tape from the gas sta across the street

The passengers on other planes had no idea what was going on

Either a missle or a drone hit the pentagon. Go find the top- down photos of the Pentagon right after the attack and tell me what you think. Your very right though, Pentagon (along with WTC 7) should be enough to tell you official narrative of 9/11 is BS.
Also look into the kind of work that was going on in that particular section of the Pentagon (offices that were researching why $2.3 trillion was missing from the U.S. defense budget. Donald Rumsfeld mentioned as much live on C-Span the day before 9/11)

wisdom flavoured toothpaste

JSSAM MISSLE

THEY TOOK THE PASSANGERS TO HANGER BAYS

GASSED THEM

AND HARVESTED THEIR ORGANS

The hijackers had knifes and on all the planes were seated in business class upfront. They got into the cockpit before most people knew what was going on. As they were upfront. They were told not to fight back and they had a bomb on the plane and if they fought back they'd blow it up. The 4th only fought back as someone got a message from their mum saying the other 3 planes were used to smash into things.

Why would they do this?

They were box cutters. And then they demanded
>u must stunt-fly this plane into that building and die or else we'll kill you
so the pilots were like
>werd finally I can use my stunt pilot skillz and kill everybody while I die anyway

>They were told not to fight back and they had a bomb on the plane and if they fought back they'd blow it up. The 4th only fought back as someone got a message from their mum saying the other 3 planes were used to smash into things.
Cell phones did not work on planes in 2001

No on each flight there was a hijacker who knew how to pilot, they'd been to flight school.

And yet not a single leak or confession of a conspirator in spire of the many people that must have been involved.

Also I'm pretty sure those cameras are pointing down, you jackass.

Looks like a rocket. What the fuck?

At the time this was the most amusing thing about the pentagon explosion. That they said there was only one camera.

Fucking knew it was a set up right there, the pentagon only having "one" camera.

LMFAO

Did when they were flying low

A fucking plane you goddamned retard.

>there were reports
Sure there were, you dumb fucking child.

You mean that one where they learned stunt flying a very large airliner? Or the one where they could barely take off in a Cessna?

Are there any stories about who died during the pentagon plane crash? Not within the pentagon itself, but PASSENGERS ON THE PLANE that crashed into it. Very odd.

>can't you see guys, that looks exactly like a commercial airliner. The bright orange light is just the sun reflecting off the exterior

they didn't need to take off or anything just fly into a building...

Oh shush. Next you'll ask why the FBI won't release the 75 CCTV tapes of the exploding yellow van that took out the OKC building because all 75 tapes were being changed just as the van went by and so there's nothing to see there anyway goyim!

Just a tomahawk. Never seen one?

Also any ideas on p&p day?

>one of the most guarded buildings in the USA
>dude lmao we can't release any of the CCTV footage showing a jet tho
lel

Decide for yourself.

pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

At an impossible angle, under extreme g forces fight pilots that fighter pilots don't even experience, avoiding hitting the ground and leaving any skid marks at all. Then all the metal from the plane evaporated from the intense heat (that people walked through to get out of the building). Sounds plausible

And he only had to do it once.

they can't release the footage, because terrorists could examine it and use it as an aid in plotting future attacks on the pentagon. My god, you people are dumb.

My grandfather was late to work that day. (He worked at the Pentagon as a high ranking official). His car was on the bridge when he saw the plane hit. He simply turned around and went home.

I also work for the government now and can verify nobody believes that anything else hit the Pentagon.

Only once four times you mean? All of which hit dead on except for the one that got taken out.

That's amazing luck.

This shit's so stupid. The US didn't need a catastrophic terrorist attack to get involved in Iraq, Somalia, Haiti, Panama, Grenada, Serbia, etc. before 9/11.

Watch the video faggot. Stay on topic.

Who said that iraq was the point? Same guys who sold you "bohemian cove"?

Read, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski. As usual, he correctly perceived that the US appetite for war was pretty well exhausted by the late '90s and much of the book discusses how to convince the public to support the additional war necessary to occupy Central Asia.

Yeah and my dad works for nintendo.

And even if what you're saying about your grandfathers position would be true he would be six feet under of he ever questioned the event.

>implying the pilot in every plane was the same guy

Looks like the shills are learning to shut the fuck up and let these threads die. They tried to eliminate white nationalism online because their worldview is built on lies and truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

Dutch user speaks the truth.

Extreme g forces? It's not too difficult to set your navi to certain coordinates and altitude.

Iraq was the point. The whole point of the strategy is
1. Russian containment (where do you think all the MUH RUSSIA of today comes from?)
2. Continuing to try to pit Russia against China to keep them from working together enough to threaten American global hegemony.

That's what makes it lucky, leaf. It's much more lucky if four hard drives in your RAID array all fail at the same time than if just one does.

jews did 9/11

Your point is based on the assumption that american people public opinoin does have a value. But it doesnt. You dont need to set barn on fire to straw sheeps for a walk.

Perhaps a Boeing with no wings tho.

/sarcasm

Even trained 747 pilots said the Pentagon crash would have been extremely difficult and the decent of the plane would need to be perfect to come in on the angle it did. These planes are made to land on 2 mile runways and it lined itself up to perfectly impact the wall at ground level without anything touching the ground.

Supposedly the hijackers had like 6 hours combined experience flying and none behind a 747

>they can't release the footage, because terrorists could examine it and use it as an aid in plotting future attacks on the pentagon. My god, you people are dumb.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to say stupid shit like this. You can see the entire fucking area in front of the pentagon where the fucking plane hit, how the fuck would releasing the security footage help them plan future attacks in any way whatsoever you fucking dumb motherfucker fucking kys

The approach is so low it can’t possibly be a plane.

>itt: a bunch of idiots who don't know what glide slope is

Yea it was bullshit. Zerohedge has this up on their page atm.
Krieger: We Need To Admit The Government Story About 9/11 Is Bullshit
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/krieger-we-need-admit-government-story-about-911-bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

It's the lynchpin in all this shit for the last 16 years. Expose it to the masses and the jews will probably use their Sampson Option. Fucking demons.

How's that footage supposed to help the terrorists?

Guys, it is still possible to hate Muslims even after realising that they didn't do 9/11. Open your fucking eyes.

Keep your huge nose to yourself. You have been exposed.

The question if it is a bullshit or not. It is. The question is the point. Because people behind it could not assume anybody to believe this shit in a long run. Something great had or happened shortly after 9/11 which could or did set this nouances unsignificant.

Its like none of you have ever heard of Lloyd England.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505070656857.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505071149297.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505072406113.webm

>People in 2001 didn't have smartphones to quickly capture footage of a plane rapidly crashing into a low building, an event that must have happened so quickly barely anyone would have even been able to comprehend it

Whoa... this flawless conspiracy has me thinking...

If you don't see how having video footage from hundreds of angles of an example of an attack being carried out can help them plot a better attack next time, then you really shouldn't comment on anything even slightly military related

That's not quite true. The government is a criminal organization that does whatever it wants, but it relies on the sufficient consent of the public, which is why it spends so much time and money on propaganda.

Just think how easy it is for Russia to troll on easymode with RT and RUPTLY and how much fuss it causes for the US government just because it doesn't conform to the bought and paid for globalist media line.

No, you can still hate them.
Just include muslims along with the jews under the heading semites, and then hate that as a whole.

bump

disappointed no one posted this today..

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0&t=1931s

OK its a rocket not a plane. I am convinced. So that leads onto he next question, who and why?

You'll never know the truth because it's a highly classified matter of national security.

let me guess. jews and jewery?

That makes no sense, sorry.

Everything is available on Google Maps that would be shown from a camera.

Are you legitimately retarded?
No one said anything about smartphones recording anything, this is about surveillance cameras that never had their footage released

Because cameras don't record the fucking sky waiting for a plane to crash you stupid american idiot?
Fucking burger still butthurt over the fact that a bunch of sandniggers btfo their little "New York City

Good question. Donnie Rumsfeld could have """lost""" that $2.3T without nailing the Pentagon.

Just like the CIA could have """lost""" all those records in the office fire that brought down WTC7 without the benefit of being hit by a plane.

It really was a mess of a plan, but you have to expect any operation of that magnitude is going to go at least somewhat sideways. Real life is not a James Bond movie.

Even though the plane was "vaporised" they apparently still found enough DNA to identify all the passengers on the plane.

A missile.

Yeah, a rocket is really going to perform a 270 degree turn. Look up Flight 77 official NTSB flight path and then choke on your tongue while ODing on bad MDMA, you dumb bong idiot.

>WHAT HIT THE PENTAGON
American Airlines flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11, when terrorists also flew planes into the World Trade Center in New York.

American Airlines flight 77 struck between the first and second floor of the Pentagon and created a hole around 20ft wide and 100ft deep.

You're welcome.

Also:

>much fuss
This is a slightly different calibr of measurement than starting a real war. In Libya/Siria and most of others conflict some lines read in a good voice and couple of heartbreaking pictures was more than enough.

Those passengers never existed.

Other user is talking about the pentagon. That plane had to do a crazy corkscrew that many trained pilots would have failed.

lmao fucking idiots yeee it was a rocket the size of a fucking jet liner with a tiny ass explosion

ite lads.

It's also so low it couldn't have been a missile, either... unless you want to tell me they fired a missile from across the street and nobody noticed...

Dipshit.