i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep11
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASSAD!
>DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
Unconfirmed:SAA crossed Euphrates river
Palmyra-DeZ highway secured, SAA attempts to close the gab between IS and DeZ airport, captures 17th hills
RU sappers deployed to DeZ, SAA prepare to liberate DeZ City
>Raqqa:SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy as bogus
>Reports:SAA retreats from Uqayribat after large IS counter-attack,500 IS fighters remain in pocket
>SAA will not accept to share any part of the border wtih US-coalition. Will continue to push to Tanf Crossing
>SAA takes control of al-Hadalat refugee camp @jordan border. Fsa rejects US coalition demand to withdraw from SE Sy
>Israeli minister:if Assad wants to survive, he needs to keep Iran out of Sy
>Lavrov:Idlib de-escalation zone negotiations may be finalised in mid-Sep
>Lavrov:US military presence in Syria violates international law
Yemen
>UAE military plane crashed due to tech failure, pilot died
>Houthi forces launch massive attack on Saudi Army posts in northern Yemen
>/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2012/07/26/time-exclusive-meet-the-islamist-militants-fighting-alongside-syrias-rebels/
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/907391497624006656
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1626
youtube.com/watch?v=1jqsotPJrOk
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28238
twitter.com/WyvernReports/status/907365833558589440
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28358
consortiumnews.com/2015/07/20/hidden-origins-of-syrias-civil-war/
pastebin.com/ci3HYYhK
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5651
youtube.com/watch?v=d5F2Rm9twns
twitter.com/obretix/status/907352160039469057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for strangeness of war

What's a rebuttal to the, "muh peaceful protesters" meme?

Show them that Zinki video.
>Trump had a change of heart after seeing it.

manchild... when you see mine is up first why post this one

>evapolack on a proxy
fuck off, nigger

world.time.com/2012/07/26/time-exclusive-meet-the-islamist-militants-fighting-alongside-syrias-rebels/

They admit themsleves to importing arms and fighters before the 2011 Daraa uprising. They chanted "Christians to Beruit, alawites the the grave" during the protests. Seems like they were prepped for something more than "peaceful protests."

by that logic, if evapolack had posted bread, everyone should go to his thread. Also, I announced bake, YOU were the one that dropped the surprise bread.

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP
*slips on Persio Caca*

>>evapolack on a proxy
I literally don't know what the fuck You're talking about.

you know what, fuck it, I will make a new thread early, and you will have to go to it

you brought this on yourselves. I won't announce baking, either

Stop shitting up our generals, you kike
Nobody likes you

Why the fuck are you tarding out so hard today?

Why are You posting anti-trump stuff, I don't even like Him
I'm not Jewish btw

>Ministry of Defense confirms imminent launch of Hawija battle.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/907391497624006656

ousted yourself, newfag
stop shitting up the threads. better yet, leave, even r/ptg hates your guts. better off just dying

For real guys, when will Idlib happen.

Will it even happen ?

I know the happenings are around DeZ and the Turkroaches and Roach Sympathizers have a hard on for a potential SAA vs SDF conflict but it will probably be a nothing burger and then the question becomes what of the FSA scum ?

IDLIB OPERATION WHEN YOU SHITLORDS ?

dude you replied to my post linking to the thread and then decided to post yours AFTER, how old are you?

After ISIS has completely fallen and the Kurds are either neutralized or don't go and attack the SAA

Many thanks.

will be annexed to türkiye

I followed the rules, announced baking after evapolack (((announced))) baking. YOU were the one that baked surprise bread. AND ON TOP OF IT, YOU FUCKED THE EMBEDS.

Announce before baking always. Keep the other thread alive, cause we acn use it after this one.

the kurds are a more pressing issue seeing as they are actively trying to take land that should be red. Idlib can wait the moderate headchoppers arent going any where

Lol I like Trump for being not Hillary and for ending tpp and for booting trannies out the millitary and for making liberals cry and so on

calm your tits you manchild

2009 (two thousand and nine) email from Cheryl D Mills to Hillary Clinton:

Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 3:04 PM
To: Burns, William 3; Feltman, Jeffrey D; Sullivan, Jacob J; Crocker, Bathsheba N; Mills, Cheryl D
Subject: 1st known case of a successful social media campaign in Syria

"When Jared and I went to Syria, it was because we knew that Syrian society was growing increasingly young (population

will double in 17 years) and digital and that this was going to create disruptions in society that we could potential
harness for our purposes."

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1626

use these emails as well, they debunk the muh spontaneous revolution lie more than anything else

Rest in peace sweet prince
F

F

F

TOO YOUNG TO DIE
youtube.com/watch?v=1jqsotPJrOk

Based Libyan Hitler
F

F

But I don't visit /ptg/

>the last hospital of Raqqa

F

Ignore him, he's a butthurt pole. Even /ptg/ hates him.

F

pay him no mind lad, he's falseflagging trying to start some shit, he's been doing it a lot

More like falsefagging

haha, he changed
>flag
to
>fag
so fnny Xdd : DDDD

>he comes from /pt_d/ to larp as an overzealously anti-trump /sg/er
>he does this every day, never breaking character
>for free

>K*rds on suicide watch right now.

>overzealously anti-trump
if Trump doesn't start another war he'll have been good enough. Not as good as many hoped for for sure, but he's not as bad as media portrays him

anything happen?

SAA crossed the Euphrates after an ISIS counterattack reversed all gains K*^#s made.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28238

if anyone is interested, in these mails Hilldawg is chatting about which rebel groups they'd use to topple Gaddafi

>after an ISIS counterattack reversed all gains K*^#s made
Source nigger

I want to laugh at the Kurds since I havent for the past few days of their fanboys shilling

Looks like evapolack either fucked off or got b&. Good riddance.
Source was Amaq.

There's only one place that the SAA could have gone across the Euphrates in DeZ: Al-Jneinah.

>Dead thread.

F

What is happening in Libya cannot be described as a problem, but as a condition (emanating from

tribal culture, long historical conflicts, etc.). It's not something that is resolvable per se. But it can
be leveraged.

Ergo, for those who want Qadafhi gone, according to this view, care should be taken in who is

supported, and before doing so, consideration should be given to removal of the remaining
weapons infrastructure -- chemical, pharmaceutical, mustard gas, weapons plants, etc. -- before
they come under new management.

- Hilldawg

and you guys almost elected the witch

>be /sg/er
>doesn't know how to debunk the muh peaceful protests
I guess you are new. Tell him how from the very first day policemen died. How can a peaceful protest get policemen killed?

Also tell him about the snipers that shot at both civilians and police, although you will have a harder time convincing him of this.

Just do it god damn it. SAA needs their help to clear al Qaim.

My initial argument was that I'd put down the protests too after what happened in Libya. But today I learned something new!

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28238
disgusting pigs

aagghh...

>SAA needs their help to clear al Qaim.
That's precisely why they're dragging their knuckles. The kikes in Iraqi gov't want to prevent this for as long as possible.
Throw in some post-Mosul paranoia about taking heavy losses, and we have what's going on right now.

Will the end of /sg/ be more sad than /ug/ ?

ebig

if you have some time you should really read some of the mails on libya... and people will call us conspiracy theorists.. this is like the scenario of a hollywood movie god damn

Didn't /ug/ just evolve into /sg/ because Ukraine quieted down?

dunno since I wasn't around for /ug/
>tfw always late to the good things, and only arrive after it starts decaying
But I'm gonna say that /ug/ ended without any resolution, as far as the war was concerned, due to it turning into a frozen conflict with constant shelling while Syria was heating up. As for the end of /sg/, it will hopefully end with Assad retaking every inch through war/diplomacy.

/2ACWG/ fucking when

>the end of /sg/
dude Syria is only a chapter of a book that is not going to end in near time. There is plenty room for more and the cliffhanger here will be massive
also can i have S for him?
twitter.com/WyvernReports/status/907365833558589440

'Islamic State announced it started with their counter attack on SDF forces north of Deir Ezzor close to Industrial zone.'

>Quick note on the vocabulary regarding libya
"

Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:08 AM
To:

Cc: Abedin, Huma; Mills, Cheryl D; Sullivan, Jacob J

Subject: quick note on vocabulary re Libya

I was on Anderson Cooper tonight debating Richard Haass, who described what was happening in Libya as a "civil war." I

said that Gaddafi wants us to think it's a civil war, but he has to hire mercenaries to fight for him, and as soon as the
cloud of fear is lifted just a little bit citizens declare their hatred of him. I note this because when I got back to my

computer I must have 100 messages on Twitter and Facebook from Libyans thanking me for making the point. I think we
can support them in part just by pushing back against the idea that this is anything other than a popular revolt. The

gratitude in these messages is really something.
AM"

they literally used the term vocabulary to refer to how they spin the coup... this is so fucked up

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28358

Based ISIS, hope they kill many k*rds

Is this actually true or is Amaq just shilling?

Honestly, it's Amaq...so all they do is shilling...and cooking shows.

Yes I've seen that. What I meant was has the SDF confirmed that ISIS has engaged and pushed them back? Or at least any other sources other than the Kurds and ISIS

No problem. Also tell him protesters were burning stuff (in some cases government offices) and vandalizing statues and stuff. Here is a good read for starters:
consortiumnews.com/2015/07/20/hidden-origins-of-syrias-civil-war/

By the way don't make the mistake of saying Assad didn't commit any crime, or that all protesters were evil. We often claim here that Assad did nothing wrong, but mukhabrat did make nasty things. You can go through this videos where it shows crimes (although in many cases its not clear what really happened):
pastebin.com/ci3HYYhK

>My initial argument was that I'd put down the protests too after what happened in Libya.
Thats a bit weak if the dude think Gaddaffi was as evil as Assad.

i only know some stuff from syria about lybia i have read almost nothing from the wikileaks

The emails help out a lot when discussing Libya/Syria. They paint the picture into the bloody mess that it actually is.

Is it safe now and faggots using my flag are gone?

this one is very juicy:

>For: Hillary
Re: Win This War

1. Quinnipiac poll this morning shows Obama at his lowest approval and defeated for reelection 50-41 because of
Libya. (See below.) No time for panic. Time to prevent panic.
2. Pat Lang argues for intensified bombing. I understand the bombing continues. Whatever it is, it is not enough.
3. Of course, victory cannot be achieved without the rebels gaining ground, getting to the gates of Tripoli, an
uprising, and marching in. They must have training and armor piercing weapons. If US, UK and France can't

provide this, then the rebels should secure it elsewhere. Sotto voce.
4. The case for the US interest should be made in light of what a Q victory would mean. That is the negative case,
but perhaps most effective. The positive case for national interest in terms of removing Q, establishing stability in
North Africa, securing democracy in Egypt and Tunisia, economic development, effect throughout Arab world and
Africa, extending US influence, counter-balancing Iran, etc., should be obvious. It is a vital national interest today,

now, at this moment. The humanitarian motive offered is limited, conditional and refers to a specific past situation.
Having avoided a massacre at Benghazi, constantly claiming credit for it as though seeking gratitude from people
(Libyans and American public opinion), soon reaches a counter-productive point. (This reminds me of Obama's
message for the midterms, demanding gratitude from the public for avoiding a deeper recession, something that
was not experienced.) I infer Gates' problem is losing an internal debate. Tyler, who knows him well, says, "He's a
mean, vicious little prick." You may have another view. Whatever his alleged virtues, his public statements have

been transparently calculated to be undermining and have achieved that effect.
5. Read the poll. Win the war. No way out.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5651

can any user confirm tigers crossed Euphrates?

Seems like they went to bed/hopefully got banned.

confirmed by a couple of sources on twatter, nothing too reliable though, no images

Can confirm. The SAA have just penetrated Washington D.C.s defenses as we speak. We're all Assadists now

are these just LARP fags? or are they journos

G-guys

9/11 never happened

>banned
Ehh leafy if only we could have nice things. Meanwhile let me contribute, dunno if it was posted, Muhaysini's statement about his departure from HTS.

actual journalists with sources within frontline units.

ALLAHU AKBARRR

What a waste of a get. This shit is old too.

ALLAHU AKBAAAR!!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=d5F2Rm9twns

>The kikes in Iraqi gov't want to prevent this for as long as possible.
Yes, Abadi seems to be going full US puppet, sad.

New to me. I've been sick in bed not paying much attention.

>Lavrov'd

>When you are both a US and Iranian puppet

>no images
ehh wat are these?
twitter.com/obretix/status/907352160039469057

>.and cooking shows.
That was fun as fuck.

Get well soon.

look at the date

>July 31, 2017