Should the foreskin be removed at birth?

Should the foreskin be removed at birth?
Religious health...morally why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
nocirc.org/articles/fleiss1.php
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Circumcision is Islamic. It's not a true Israeli practice. I don't care what your rabbi told you it's wrong.

Circumcision is literally, LITERALLY Abraham's covenant with G*d

Lol. That guy is an overractive bitch. I was circumisized at age 20 for medial reasons. I'm 30 now, and allot happier. Sex feels the same, and I don't have to worry about dick chesse anymore. Getting my gf pregnant, and if it's a boy, I will get him cut.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
If you're not restoring you're not a man. Enjoy the vagisil

So? We follow Moses.

I am circumcised and haveheardthat intakes awwayfrom ssensitivity and sexual sensation...I wish I wasnt sometimes

>and if it's a boy, I will get him cut.
y? because you had phimosis?

>annoying phimosis
>get circumcised to not have to deal with it
>no problems whatsoever
Why people turn this into such a big deal will forever remain a mystery to me.

Next thing will be these people complaining about not having a say in being born and equating that to rape and murder.

If done right it looks slightly better, that's about it. The real reason it's done is profits on the hospitals side

it's fine to be against circumcision but the victim ideology is a bit much

I'd post my beautifully uncut penis but I don't wanna be banned but you can fix it without circumcision.

Even phimosis. Phimosis is a natural condition, it's dick virginity.

Steroid creams. Things need it or you wouldn't have it. I got it done late for fuck all. Feels like a dead piece of shit now. Oh well. Women and jews like this so i'm getting it back now

>scab dick
>beddur

Considering that most people have it done on them when they're barely out of their mom's craw it's hardly a surprise

Jews are bound by all the laws of the patriarchs of the torah

>tfw UNMUTILATED american
>tfw foreskin provides my penis with natural lubrication
>tfw i can shower every few days and don't develop dick cheese
>tfw foreskin adds more girth to my dick
>tfw i have thousands of more nerve cells then cucked mutilated fags
>tfw masturbation is better than any sex theyve ever had
>tfw not one woman has ever given a fuck that i am non mutilated
>tfw dick head isnt dried and cracked
>tfw only jews muslims and americans mutilate cocks
>tfw there are people on this board who unironically support cock mutilation
>tfw a few hundred babies die every year from cock mutilation
>tfw jews have tricked you into paying them to take your foreskin

Wrapped in dirty diapers and herpes mouths too

>true man
>not following the lord
pick one

It is really a terrible practice. 50 deaths a year in the US from botched circumcisions. Sometimes the head gets completely chopped off and all sorts of other fucked up shit like when infection hits and the penis literally swells up so much it rips apart and explodes. Even without complications during surgery it is almost as horrible. I studied this in depth in biomedical ethics had to look at a bunch of pictures... if you want a start to look through this topic: nocirc.org/articles/fleiss1.php

What do you mean you are getting it back?
Also to me sex hasn't really changed, I last longer, but my pleasure hasn't lessened, nor is my climax any less climactic. It takes longer to reach the peak, still the same peak though.

You can follow the curse of the law perfectly and still fail

the masses are waking up. good.

who cares. only primitive losers practice it - americans, the U.S.'s southeast asian proxies, jews, muslims, victorian english, and africans.

it's more about how, when you receive the mark of the jew at birth, you're stuck with it unless you have the willpower to fix it.

i just think men should act like men and not whine about everything. sure, you may have gotten a bad deal, plenty have gotten worse. you could've always been born in the congo.

Meh. Ill monitor this thread but i feel like watching youtube now. My first post ITT said how I'm getting it back. Take care
You can use imgur or something deletable lol

Is that Kurt Cobain?

oh god, circumcision is so bad. I'm write a letter about it.

Circumcision is a permanent mark of being jew'd.

MD here. Ignoring all the angry bitch boys trying to make excuses for why they suck at life, circumcision is an unnecessary cosmetic procedure in the first world. I don't recommend it. In the third world, I highly recommend it. Boils down to:
First world: (hopefully) good hygiene + sexual education = low risk of STI or cleaning issues. Phimosis risk is increased, but negligible.

Third world: Sexual education is poor + hygiene is poor so there's a high risk of STI infection or some other issue.

All the other crap spammed here by the bitter man-children is mostly pseudo-science crap.

I dunno man, I don't think throwing a Jew down a well is going to do anything for my dick. My ancestors tried something similar 6 million times and I have never heard of any dick effects related to it.

my mom didn't let me lick the choclate bowl, thats what he looks like.

I know that feel

The only rational reason for circumcision is severe phimosis, any other justification is an acceptance of Jew propaganda.

The notion you should remove a natural part of your body and kill its function through a loss of sensitivity is abhorrent.

>b-b-but muh hygiene

Soap and water, degenerate.

If it will stop you from fixating on your dick skin and focused on something more important like male suicide rates, then sure lets stop doing it.

>templar flag
>talks about accepting jew propaganda

what ethnicity was jesus btw

STI risk reduction is a serious benefit of the circumcision procedure. In case you didn't know, that's not related to soap and water.

You've also provided pseudo-science about "sensitivity." Receptors are not equal. The neuronal reception of touch, heat, proprioception, pressure, etc. are all present in varying degrees all over the body. The foreskin is not "sensitive" in the sense that it = more pleasure. It has a higher density of "listened to" receptors by the brain because it's kinda protecting an important organ.

Its in the fucking old testament
MGM is pure kikery.
>/

I have no problem reaching climax I already have one child and one on the way and sex still feels good to me just was looking at the brown ring around. My Dick ffrom the circumsision scar around wondered why?

>autistic focus on joke flag
>nothing resembling a rebuttal

Looks like I just got Ameripoored...

If you're white, the chances of being born in the Congo are approaching fuck all.

i just think it is funny that a jesus freak would lecture everyone on "jew propaganda"

it wasn't even jews who started the practice of routine infant circumcision in the states, it was christians

>equates normal daily hygiene with sexual infection.

Yeah, I'm sure your dried up cut dick is really battling hard to prevent herpes.

The law doesn't save someone's soul from eternal damnation. It's faith alone that does that. Hebrews 11 explains this. John 14-16 explains this.

'You could always be a nigger'

you could've been born black and in a third world country was my point

being a white american is quite lucky, i'd rather be a circumcised white american, than be some dirt poor nigger in rwanda but have a foreskin

>jesus freak

The whole joke flag thing went right over your head, didn't it. Are Ameripoors always this literal, or is this just autism?

I don't care it's wrong your rabbi is wrong.

You don't need to take a knife to it at all, just pull it back when you're young.

I'm circumcised and don't understand the "lose feeling" meme. I have sex just fine and don't have any problems.

STI's are independent from the smegma, you retard. STIs won't be stopped by washing your dick.

In case you actually don't understand them, the bacterium or viral RNA/DNA/Capsid enters through micro-tears in the skin, penetrating the blood stream. The foreskin and its attachment site to the base of the glans penis is an ideal location for the micro-tears, increasing STI transmission rate.

>That one guy who lies on the internet to push his personal view like a leftist
lol
Its no greater a deal then removing womens breast buds at birth to prevent cancer.
>People labeling things controversial when it doesnt fit their narrative
LMAO

why not show your real flag then eurofag, or are you too embarrassed of your homeland?

at least you can masturbate well while muhammad fucks your wife

It was literally the fucking covenant between God and Abraham you fucking retard. He was following the direct word from God. Christianity was founded until Christ around 30AD.

We just don't have the same feeling as uncut guys do? Idk, sex feels fine for me too, but maybe it feels better?

>don't mention STI's at all, an entirely separate issue to daily hygiene
>severely autistic weirdo goes full myopic and rants angrily about them in an attempt to justify having a rough, dry, tragedy of a penis

Just to save you some time, posting more ranting isn't going to work

He's not incorrect. Jews weren't telling you to get circumcised, that was kinda their thing. American doctors and religious individuals pushed it simultaneously for different reasons, making it mainstream.

Show me passage where it says you gotta cut off the foreskin and I'll tell you why it's wrong.

>gets absolutely rekt
>triples the autism

Yep, definitely getting Ameripoored here.

i know it is a jewish practice, my point was it wasn't jews promoting this in american society, it was evangelical christians who promoted it because they thought it would stop masturbation

>had phimosis as a kid
>instead of having me circumcised based mom had them roll foreskin back while i was under anesthesia
What else can you expect from an Australian mother

You can literally FEEL the inside of the vagina with your dick like you feel the texture of things with your fingertips.
Also there is more nerves that trigger orgasm at the tip underside of the foreskin.
Thats why when they remove it its extremely common to have trouble orgasming.

Will you post your beautiful uncut penises ?

Pol isn't ready for this red pill.

Abraham Wolbarst, Jewish doctor in New York, urges universal male circumcision as a preventive of syphilis, cancer and masturbation. (Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol. 62, 1914, pp. 92-7)

btw it was later shown to be false

I'm a licenced physician, you retard...
I'm sorry you're so entrenched in hating circumcision, though. Must suck.

The Jews were duped. Circumcision is Islamic.

If I was born black, I wouldn't be me. You might as well add the chances of being born a bacteria in a monkeys arsehole if you're gonna include niggers

this

I'm a licensed holocaust victim with a PhD in nuclear theology

Post doctorate or fuck off

Third world here. Very low circ rate; no problem whatsoever in the general population.
Try better next time.

I'm not saying circumsion is right, or even needed. I fucking hate that it was done to me, but what can I do about it aside from not letting my sons have it happen to them?
I'm saying that when Christ had come, the old world practices of these sacrifices were made null. The Jews just pushed the idea that it was for health issues because they were pissed because they didn't see Christ as the messiah. If anything, we can attribute ALL Jewish subversion stemming back directly to that point.
They were proved wrong by Christ when he was resurrected, and hate that anyone can come to worship him, so they do everything they can to misconstrue TRUE Christian (NOT CATHOLIC) values.

Fucker needs a haircut

you weren't born black, but millions are every year

just be lucky for what you have, being circumcised isn't the worst thing in the world. i'm happy enough to be a white male.

Could it be that all fags whose parents didn't get them cut are poor mongrel drug addicts

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

It's like getting cattle prodded.

>I cut off a bit of your dick but it's ok because you're not a nigger.
Just lol. Again I couldn't be born a nigger any more than I could be born a mushroom.

Not posting any identifying shit, sorry mate. Idgaf if you believe me. We're on Sup Forums, not like it matters.

South America has a huge STI problem... I was in Iquitos, Peru for a few months last year. All of South America is awful. God doesn't look there anymore.

K i'm gonna ignore your stupid Jesus rant. Don't circumcise your kid.... Nobody is forcing you to?

>trying to role play at a Dr but being too autistic to process that you're the only one ranting about STIs because you CHOSE to insert them into an argument that didn't require them.

how about you show the flag, eurofag?

>almost circumcised as a shota at the behest of an overzealous doctor but parents weren't convinced by their diagnosis
>prick slipped loose naturally after a few weeks of soaking in hot baths

No amount of shallow roasties and cutfags chanting their indoctrinated anteater and smegma memes in unison could convince me that the right thing wasn't done that day.

>Just trust me, goy.
Don't claim grand shit if you're not gonna prove it. You're basically "I'm girl xddddd" tier posting now.

Nah, it sounds more like your poorfag white trash parents wanted to save on soap and hot water.

Fuck u

Swallow this red pill

women hate the goat penis.
get rid of your leg warmer, faggot.

>more tedious examples of getting Ameripoored

I like how this style of posting is the default position for those clutching at straws

Comparing your suffering to women is a good way to get rabid feminists or women in general screaming at you. The mere impression of a men competing with them at the oppression Olympics will make them scream misogyny and sexism.

>The foreskin and its attachment site to the base of the glans penis is an ideal location for the micro-tears
You the only half of the foreskin they normally dont amputate?
L
M
A
O

OH BOY IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME GROUP OUT THERE TRYING TO REGENERATE FORESKINS

t. Ishmael

The weird thing is guys that are cut will never have a clue what it's like to not have it uncut.

I'm giving you facts that can easily be looked up. Again, if you don't want to believe me I really, really don't give a fuck.

Topic is circumcision. STIs are important when discussing circumcision, autist.

The procedure produces scar tissue that lacks the same surface area as what used to exist for micro-tear issues. I'm not sure what you're on about?

I hope this happens to your son if you do.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

>STIs are important when discussing circumcision

No. STIs are preventable through making good choices in partners and using protection.

Stop trying so hard to justify your 2nd rate cock because your scummy parents thought teaching you to wash your penis was too much to ask

By looking at the thumbnail I thought a very hairy, squat dog was jovially looking up at the penis.

No, you're claiming to be an MD on an anonymous Chinese cartoons forum. I don't give a fuck what claims you make, just that your try to claim a title to give your post authority.

>The procedure produces scar tissue that lacks the same surface area as what used to exist for micro-tear issues
NOW thats what I call talking out your ass.
You cant possible lie anymore and make yourself look more retarded.
Do you understand how car tissue works?

INFANT CIRCUMCISION CAUSES BRAIN DAMAGE

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

What's your issue with the claim, dude? Scar tissue is not the same as viable squamous epithelial tissue... Different resistances to wear and tear.