SANTANDERGATE

The bank santander, created at brazil a exposition called queer museum, the museum, has art relateed to pedophilly, zoophilia, religious figures holding dildos, and more.....

youtube.com/watch?v=OWNQNFuSKBY&t=2s
LETS RESEARCH THIS THING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&t=3035s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141146216
radiovox.org/2016/10/10/wikileaks-hillary-fala-executivos-do-banco-itau-seu-desejo-de-quebra-das-soberanias-nas-americas/
theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/12/george-soros-santander-share-sale
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/12/george-soros-santander-share-sale
infowarsbrasil.org/2017/03/atuacao-da-open-society-de-george-soros.html
archive.is/08nQf
santander.com.br/santandercultural
santander.com.br/br/institucional/cultura/santander-cultural
cultura.estadao.com.br/blogs/direto-da-fonte/66940-2/
istoe.com.br/89964_O BANQUEIRO DE MARINA/
cambridge-leadership.com/our-clients/
noticias.universia.com.br/destaque/noticia/2005/06/28/479193/bill-clinton-fala-educao-liderana-e-interdependncia.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMPA

Found the curator name:
His name is Gaudencio Fidelis

found a picture of the guy with a brazillian SHILL politician

hardly surprising since it's run by lying jew sionists

They even brought school kids to the exposition without telling the parents of the content presented in there.

Santander and the leftist media is calling it a "sexual diversity" exposition trying to downplay the blatant pedo / zoophilia.

Were you the same user who made the thread about this earlier? It's totally disgusting!

Applicable video

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&t=3035s

This was partially (or fully) funded by something called rouanet law.

This law, means instead of fully paying taxes, you can give part of this tax money to government to be used at art stuff.

The theory behind it, is that artsy stuff that should be made, but wouldnt be able to get money to sustain itself, would request money and from this fund, and then use the money to pay for their projects.

But in the end, you have stuff like brazillian mainstream musicians using the money to do their shows, ultra famous youtubers getting money to do stuff and other famous people (that wouldnt need the money, since their fans would pay for their art) getting the money. You have situations like the government not giving money to someone that would use their art to talk against the government

Here is the archived thread, with photos of some of the "art" in it. It should be a BIG scandal - absolutely unacceptable!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141146216

>Were you the same user who made the thread about this earlier?
Nope new user.

Posted this here to maybe try to make research about it, like we did with helare gate, piiiza gate, gumergate (modified the games, in the case they are banned, or some shixl have scripts that check for the names)

>Posted this here to maybe try to make research about it,

*try to make people research about it

Ok I see. Anyone in this thread should really look at those photos in the archived one - you really have to see it to understand. Turned my stomach inside out.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this (((exhibit)))

But seriously this is pretty repulsive stuff and it really wouldn't be shocking to know who's behind it.

Reminder that Soros recently put money on this bank

Not related to Santander but Itau paid for Hillary to do some lectures

radiovox.org/2016/10/10/wikileaks-hillary-fala-executivos-do-banco-itau-seu-desejo-de-quebra-das-soberanias-nas-americas/

theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/12/george-soros-santander-share-sale

Let's archive that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/12/george-soros-santander-share-sale

Soros also finances the entire Brazilian left.

infowarsbrasil.org/2017/03/atuacao-da-open-society-de-george-soros.html

What's even worse is that even in their "apology" post they said they will continue to support "diversity debates" like this one in the future.

facebook
.com/santanderbrasil/posts/10154720373470588

Also and archived version just in case: archive.is/08nQf

TLDR of their apology:

>"Blablabla some people complained and we heard you, for this reason we decided to end the exposition on sunday September 10. However, we guarantee that we will stay engaged in promoting debates about "diversity" and other important contemporary subjects.

They are using the tern "sexual diversity" when referring to zoophilia and pedophillia by the way.

I wish this shit blew up with some international coverage but i doubt it will happen.

tá na hora do uprising

>SATANder pushing degeneracy.

I'm not even surprised.

Santander do these things in Spain right?

>Santander do these things in Spain right?

Why would they do this shit only at brazil?

Of course, like any other powerful bank related with (((them))).

>What's even worse is that even in their "apology" post they said they will continue to support "diversity debates" like this one in the future.

And many newspapers are blaming the alt right, there are even foreign newspapers blaming alt right. They suspiciously dont include the pedo ones, zoo ones, they mostly include the less agressive ones

>they mostly include the less agressive ones
less agressive paintings and etc.. at ther sites

Brazil is the laboratory of these psychopaths

UMA DELICIA

Barcelona is the paradise of this type of degenerate artists

>Brazil is the laboratory of these psychopaths
Its started first at usa and east europe.

I went to the Santander Cultural website and it's not online

santander.com.br/santandercultural

Here is the name of the main members if we look for maybe have something

santander.com.br/br/institucional/cultura/santander-cultural

Campbell's Soup has always been a sign of blood/pineal gland trafficking

Has anyone ever noticed how the adverts for banks are the ones that feature the most niggers?
I seen one earlier that looked like it was made in south africa, not london.
The cunts don't try & even hide (((who))) is pushing it. I'd be further pissed if this brazenness wasn't Redpilling Whites Faster than anything they do.

fuck i have got shares in these cunts

Time to move my money to another jewish bank.

already Lost 30.000 customers in Brazil z

I fucking hate my country.

I took a trip through South America recently and I saw Santander banks all over the place but for some reason something in my mind said "don't use them" whenever I needed to withdraw cash. Now I'm glad I didn't.

looks like a brown Jew to me

CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Álvaro de Souza: He worked with Marina Silva as Brazil's presidential candidate and former president of Citi Bank in Brazil

cultura.estadao.com.br/blogs/direto-da-fonte/66940-2/
istoe.com.br/89964_O BANQUEIRO DE MARINA/

Ah. Well that makes alot of sense. We start to figure out why Brazil is so corrpupt and therefore fucked.

Brazilian South Korea when?

there are still plenty of corruption cases to be discovered in Brazil

I did say "start". This web spreads worldwide, and we have a very long way to go. Once we've finished, we're going to need a Gallows 200ft high by 200ft wide, 200ft deep. And alot of rope.

I can't agree with this. This makes is no different from a bunch of SJWs wanting to take down confederacy statues.

Can't believe people on the "right" will agree with shutting this down just because it's "degeneracy". You guys don't stand for free speech or anything like that.

he is the only one who has any connection with politicians the question is whether he knew of this '' art exhibition ''

we could spread this news to make it global the more these sociopaths pull pedophilia into the mainstream plus people will wake up to what is happening

Great video
The book is even better

more pics of Olavo with guns pls

Bancomer, Banregio or Banorte m8

I owe money to these assholes

Honestly I should care more but any time I see that green background and the blue lemon I can only think of Uma delicias

No HSBC?

I was researching Bill Clinton's lectures in Brazil and found a website from someone who promoted him to the lecture look at their list of clients

cambridge-leadership.com/our-clients/

For those who can't understand portuguese, there's a moment that the nigger in the video shows a poster in the exposition showing a boy in girl's clothes with the subtitles: "Criança viada e travesti", which means "Faggot and transsexual children".

Investigate this shit anons

I hope they trigger the evangelicals zombies.

also says that Cambridge Leadership Associates Brazil promoted the talk but their website does not have the Portuguese language that is kind of strange

noticias.universia.com.br/destaque/noticia/2005/06/28/479193/bill-clinton-fala-educao-liderana-e-interdependncia.html#

>santander crashed and burned over a decade ago here
Good, I don't want to deal any more with spanish jews, let the mexicucks and junglemonkeys get fucked instead

Honestly, as long as it's just artwork, I'm fine with it.

Art should be free to show criminal activities. Otherwise we get into some Orwellian thought crimes and Comics Code bullshit.

>Sup Forums
>complaining about art depicting pedophilia

We're not showing this shit for kids, they are

fuck. might as well post his newest joint.

(sorry for off-topic)
Bump this thread.

Thank goodness I bank with a bank that I can believe in. I appreciate you sharing, OP. May more banks support exciting new art initiatives.

That's fucked up.

Though I blame the idiotic parents for bringing kids to it.

>They even brought school kids to the exposition without telling the parents of the content presented in there.
Well. That's the fuckin' school's fault.

Then again, I went to a Herb Ritts exhibit in high school with plenty of nice tits and ass.

>implying kids doesn't browse this shithole ll day err day
bruh

bump