ANIME IS BECOMING REAL

yahoo.com/news/this-scientist-is-building-a-real-time-machine-100204594.html

>But one scientist believes that time travel is possible - and he has the design for a working ‘time telephone’, which he believes will receive messages from the future.
> ‘time telephone’

This second thread has the right image in the OP.

Meme magic does it again. Of course the first thing Sup Forums wills into existence is fucking Keit-Ai.

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

>But one scientist believes that time travel is possible

EL PSY CONGROO

Time travel is impossible
Time flows in irreversible manner so you can't go back in time

>this thread has fewer replies than the Keit-ai one

Not true. "Time" doesn't "flow" at all. Everything "occurs" at the same "time".

Funny, I thought Einstein said that IF time travel was possible, that it would only be ONE WAY, and that direction was forwards.
He explained it by saying that the closer we get to the speed of light, time slows down in relation to those who were at 'normal' speed.
He proved his theory by having two identical clocks and then placing one on a speeding train and the other left stationary. He could measure a difference between the two clocks. The one that had been on the train was ever so slightly 'slow' when compared to the stationary one.
So, if a person was to travel at a high speed through space, time for him relative to those back on Earth would pass slower, but this phenomena only works one way, FORWARDS!

>time travel was possible
This more like acceleration time.And yes we are time travel at velocity 1 second/s

We've already demonstrated retrocausality in delayed choice quantum eraser experiments, though. Motherfucking double slit is the gift that never stops giving.

>We've already demonstrated retrocausality in delayed choice quantum eraser experiments,
The quantum fields break down as soon as you try to convey information with them into the past.

Shitty click bait.

Also, that's a nigger talking all this nonsense. Embarrassing, but typical.

>And yes we are time travel at velocity 1 second/s

You're being disingenuous and pedantic if you believe that's what people mean when they refer to time travel, you autistic mong.

>pedantic
No, he isn't.
Otherwise he'd realize that s/s = 1, or that he'd have to establish a standard unit first before using it.

They convey information to the past naturally. We just don't have control over it.

What he's proposing is something that I'm pretty sure has been proposed before multiple times. The difficulty is actually building the stupid thing.

Also, rude. Niggers evolve into negroes when they live past 30.

Of course it's a theoretical physicist.

>Sup Forums - Quantum Science

Let him try it, even if its not functioning
Lost my father myself 1 month before my 10th bd
I understand his grief and desires. would lie if i said I not have them myself.