How do you interact with non-whites in real life?

How do you interact with non-whites in real life?
I mean here you go full Anders Breivik, but what when you actually have to face Abdul in front of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b85_1395154819
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Yd7fZX8UHDQ
youtu.be/9hmrbLIzLZs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i talk like a normal person and avoid race topics because i dont want to deal with the consequences, and for no other reason.

What do you mean? Are you trying to imply that we interact with mudslimes?

only nonwhites i meet are vietnamese and my only interaction with them is ordering the-better-not-know-what-its-made-from meat they call gyros and noodles at local asian bistro

I usually just press the car horn.

You mean be a total beta and take your asshurt out on some white teenagers

Im a crazy mother fucker nobody fucks with me
My death stares are the likes of a lion

I pull out my gun

Ignore them if they aren't bothering me personally and if they do bother me just stand my ground. They usually leave when you don't act like a bitch

What if they act nice and try to make friebds with you?

I've lived in South Texas my whole life so I'm surrounded by mexrement and grew up treating them as equals. As a redpilled adult now, I don't interact with muds unless I have to.

A great day in my life was the day I realized I didn't have to spend a single second of my time or ever even look upon a mud ever again. They're not worthy of my attention.

kek I hope you're LARPing, you pathetic faggot

treat with general disdain. i'm also a filthy half-med half-anglo so i look in the mirror with general disdain too.

but i definitely never smile at a muzzie or a nigger.

i treat muslims and blacks better than whites because they actually are very nice up here compared to whitey

i know im white, im a straight up douche bag myself. i dont preach blm or kill whitey, and i frankly dont like the victim preaching immigrants, but I do support immigration cause we need it our baby boomers are dying (thats our population majority for the yanks)

Fucking cuck. Kys.

Maybe if i had to see the guy everyday otherwise i would just ignore

I feel like you're a faggot from quebec.
The way you speak, I know our education system to spot a tool.
Jpas gentil ak toe pass jtrouve ta lair gay
Lui c'est que t'es son egal.

>No I'm sorry on this occasion you were not successful, but if you want to request specific feedback please speak to my HR colleague

Was geht denn hier im Foto vor? Drei Sandeneger gegen den letzten Weißen in Deutschland?

I watched 5 Muslim dogs die today. And their car bomb blow and set adjacent mud hut on fire. Asallam mallakum jihadis

>non-whites in real life?

how could you tell if someone is a "white" or not and why would that matter when it comes to interaction?

If muslims only targeted black ghettos and niggers it would be a dream come true.

NYCfag reporting in.

All migrants form their own homogenous enclaves here. It's instinct to desire the company of your own people. Within these communities people are relatively happy. The only reasons to leave are for specialty goods in other neighborhoods, dining, entertainment and to leave this festering shithole every once in a while.

You can see the misery on the faces of people riding the subway, walking on the street, everyone in their own bubble, just pushing through the day to get back to their "normal" where their customs, languages and food/entertainment are the dominant surroundings and attributes.

No one is happy, it's impossible to be happy outside of your specific enclave. Within said enclaves happiness can be found, but to partake you must be a member of that specific tribe.

Half of this city is non-white. 4 million+ disgusting savages with little to no English speaking skills, adaptation to American culture, mannerisms or culture. This city is a view into the future for European cities currently transforming into "diverse" metropolitan areas. Slippery slope. 100 years from now the landscape of said cities will be unrecognizable.

Mark my words, learn from our mistakes.

>speaking french
kysself cheese loving faggot

>Was walking without my shirt to get some sun
>Approached by my car by 2 niggers
>Challenged to "push up contest"
>Be me with 330 LB Bench max
>Get on ground and exhaust myself-NO
>Danger is real
>Say fuck cardio and bullshit other things
>Never relax around Blacks
>Maintain your frame
>Maintain eye contact until mutually broken
>Respect, not robbed

>don't interact unless i have to
>behave like a decent person
>if they start shit, knock them the fuck out and steal their shoes

I interact with everyone equally.
>>>{Fuck you}
Same with women user. Treat them like shit, and they'll love you for life.
Arabs are cocksuckers treat them as such.
t. 270lb, open carry

Avoid at all costs.

I perpetuate sjw speak to keep them cucked.

I shoot first. Then talk.

Where did you move? I moved to Oregon and there is still a good amount of muds.

You know the girls behind the counter want your white meat

Fucking asti d'tapette

You weak fucking faggot

white girls are the most vulnerable....

>Niggers

Secure my belongings. Stay out of arm's reach, keep an eye on them in case they chimp out

>Everyone else

Treat with respect like normal people because individual people are usually friendly and cool unless they're niggers.

same way i deal with niggers. They mind their own business I mind mine but if they wanna chimp out I'll punch em in the throat. Or if there's more than one ape I got my gun in my wasteband.

I beat up blacks & beans almost exclusively. I just wait outside the welfare office and suprise attack!

i dont

Asian girls pretty based...

Keep walking like they don't exist.

as little as possible

>unironically living in a wog shithole
Me and my mates cracked a plank over a pack of paki kids that was biking through our way but besides that we don't go near the disgusting monkey's because they reek of piss and curry.

I live in the very south where Mexico meets Belize , with black people is great, because the only one that come here are from Belize and they come to tend to their business are are overall nice people, people from Mexico city or from the north come in two sizes, absolute assholes or really cool people, no middle ground, the only whites here are tourists who are prety much royalty, there is like, 4 asians in the city, never talked to one, and I have never ever seen a muslim or midle east person.

I try to be polite. It's difficult to hide my disgust for some groups, though. Pajeets are legit worse than niggers. I've studied with pajeets and worked with pajeets and they are literally subhuman.

keep larping, this was a series on youtube, it was all acting you bitch

I pray that Jose devours this rat den we call a city

Inshallah

>uses the word kek
>calls him pathetic
for what you dumb cunt, not liking the people of the other race?
The word kek has racist as fuck origins straight from this board.
Shill detected

fpbp

These are my sentiments, but mainly niggers instead of spics, although spics started showing up in the 90's and shit has really started going downhill.
Instead of catering to the spics they should have called immigration on anyone that couldn't speak English. What they started doing was hiring Spanish interpreters to speak with the influx of spics.
Makes no damn sense to me.

tldr: avoid non-whites at all times. Don't frequent businesses that employ or cater to nigs/spics/arabs. To talk to them. Don't look at them. Seperate yourself as much as possible.

just like everyone else. they individually weren't responsible for the decision to allow mass immigration. there is still room to move and avoid. maybe when pushed into a corner I'll have to just never leave the basement again.

I just avoid interacting with them. I don't take shit off them either.

as a sperg bandit i have been known to go full 1488 in many situations.
i also suffer from luposlipperophobia.

Depends on what Abdul is doing.

Regardless of race, if they're threatening my life, they're meeting my blade~

I don't have Abduls to deal with, nor Tyrones. Just Juans and Chief Shittingbulls. The Chiefs are normally either so drunk that you just laugh at them, or they're alright. The Juans are a more complex story. Some of them have been here since Spain held this land, and you either don't go into their small towns, or they're actually pretty cool. The Mexispics are a mixed bag. Some are pretty decent people, even if a bit dull upstairs, but the gangbangers are nigger-muslim tier. I normally ignore them when I can, but when push comes to shove, I make it clear that they're about to get shot, and they back off very fast.

Brazilia....

>triggered mexcrement

Many non-whites around me are extremely nice people as far as casual conversations at least. Smart, hard working, friendly, and all the rest.

That said if you read the crime reports for the town it's always from certain areas with certain demographics. But that's not to be spoken about, unless it's to say it's privileged white peoples fault somehow.

I've only ever seen a muslim win a fist fight against some European nancy boy that's never thrown a punch in his life.

Polite avoidance.
>mexrement
lol

This. I value my life. If that makes me a coward then so be it. Try breaking into my home, and give me a reason to put a bullet in your head. Then we'll see how much of a coward I am. Just please give me a reason to defend myself.

Those damn niggers just force whiter people to do what they must...

if you see more than two darkies approaching you, and they aren't wearing suits, cross to the other side of the street immediately. You'll thank me when you don't get robbed

I used to be nice but now that the anti-white sentiment went to a 10 I just intimidate people

I remember that movie. This sums up my feelings perfectly.

What movie? Looks bretty good

Depends on who they are.

I keep interactions with Muslims to absolute zero.

Indians and Asians are fine with me.

Indians are literally subhuman.
>smell like shit
>unintelligible
>ugly
>always late, no matter what
>extremely rude
>think flirting is just walking up to a woman and spewing random sex-related words at her
Indians are the only race that can't even sexually harass a woman properly.

Beware those black bitches too!

When there man runs away, they can get pretty desperate to grab a new man....

I forget the name, but I know I've seen it before, or at least bits of it.

If they bring it up I'm going to tell them exactly what I think, and that they'll have to prove to me that they should be allowed in this country

kek is the Korean laugh in Starcraft, way before you every found 4chins. lrn2meme

>Tfw 1/8 Italian
Fuck my great grandfather, fucking cunt had to shack up with a dirty southern Italian now I've got poo genes.

Growing up a poor Balkan kid in the ghetto's of the U.S. I learned everything I needed to know about how to interact with nigs and other minorities.
There isn't a hood I've been to yet that people haven't ignored me in.
The Bronx, My hometown, The Bluff, Jersey, Compton. All in all I was in far more danger back in my home country in certain neighborhoods.
As for Abdul, I've kicked Abdul's ass before. Happy to do it anywhere else too. Arabs can't fight for shit. So it say's alot about the state of the German man that he can't duke it out with Muslims.

Is this a female-centric remake of Death Wish?

jede woche türken klatschen

I live in a small city and even non-whites know to shut the fuck up and to not bother anyone. Never had a problem with any of them except for this one kid who tried to start shit at my school. I threw a potato in his face and I haven't seen him since.

After the hurricanes, be very aware of displaced nigger animals out on the roads!!

I rarely see any dangerous non-whites. Just chinese, japanese, thai and various flavours of south american

Anyone have the full vid of this? There's a longer version with audio out there but i can't find it.

liveleak.com/view?i=b85_1395154819

I don't have to interact with nonwhites because I'm not poor

Basically if you live around nonwhites you're broke and are no better than them

kek. what's the backstory anyway?

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Yd7fZX8UHDQ

European truck drivers need to start carrying assault rifles in their cabs.

This...as a WASP, which has apparently been replaced by the terms "White, Cis gendered, Heterosexual Male" I must hide in fear of offending "marginalized" communities

> umbrella
> she must be one of the chinksmen

Got Damned!!

Ignoring some cultural differences, I respect Asians well enough (plus 90% of the Asians I see are qt females). Spics less so, although the ones around here aren't too bad.
Niggers are my boiling point. Thankfully, they're rare around here, but they almost always end up being low IQ Somalians on welfare or drug-dealing thugs from New York. Absolute wastes of life. I've never met a decent one.

based jodie foster

> mel's buddy

God damn that bitch is no joke.

sucks that you have to sleep so close to them.. i'm just a rural retard that voted trump. mudshits would get lynched youtu.be/9hmrbLIzLZs death to islum

When it comes to non-whites, i am quite friendly with the majority of them, except hood blacks or muslims

It's too bad the media are so cucked they just get their asses kicked without a punch anymore....

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

This this this.

I haven't moved yet. I'll be going to Montana.

So... These two niggers walk into a gun shop - for the last time...

I call them nigger then yell "1488nigger faggots" then pull out my 9 inch alpha white veiny cock. The sheeboons start making chimp noises and star baboon sperging at the site of my huge white cock. The alpha niggers of the group usually start chimp talking at this point, "YO HOL UP, DHAT GHOST GOTDA HUGE DICK BRUHS, SHIEEEEEET". One of two things happen after this, they come come closer and I take out my golden ar-15 and fire warning shots, this usually scatters them, or if I don't think the golden ar will scare them away I wait till I can see the white of the Niggers eyes and use my patented KFC 5 dollar meal bomb, when it explodes a life size KFC robotic automaton apppears with a plate of 15 special value 5 dollar KFC chicken breast and leg meals, with sides of mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuit and chocolate chip cookie. They immediately have a chimp frenzy and proceed to fight and kill each other for the KFC meals. When this happens I easily make my getaway.