St. Louis chimpout watch

Verdict expected any day now for St. Louis cop Jason Stockley who shot a dindu.

BLM has promised mass chimpouts if they don't get the verdict they want.

This is likely due to the long time period.

google.com/amp/www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/greitens-meets-with-st-louis-clergy-as-wait-for-stockley/article_be54024a-8705-53bf-ae79-26b2f4d9a952.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvhmW7hCtYw&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YvhmW7hCtYw&t=2s

bump

The verdict has been "about to be released" for two weeks.

Im predicting not guilty.

Nogs at nite again? Count me in.

I've been waiting for a good chimpout.

Between the car chase and the dindu ramming the cops car, it's a clean not guilty. Cops DNA on the gun is irrelevant.

i live near st. louis and let me tell you, we are due for a chimpout. they're like storms or earthquakes now, really, a natural "disaster". we're overdue because we haven't had a real one since ferguson. you can feel the racial tension rising in the air though.

Well then. Why have a trial at all. Isnt anyone going to call these groups what they are domestic terrorists.

If they do t get the verdict they want. They wont peaceful protest. They willl burn loot amd attack peoplw

SEASONS GREATINGS

checked. kek brings 9/11 holiday blessings

Checked and keked

unfortunately we can't declare an entire race a domestic terrorist group

Hahahahahahahahahah
Typical american day in a typical american city.
All the real men died in the war of northern aggression

Day of the Rake soon, leaf.

*yet

Stop it tyrone..youre so obese that if you tried to rake anything youd have a heart attack and die.

I'm from STL I carry a .380 so I'm good. Our niggers live on the north side whites cleared out 40 years ago. Some liquor stores and wig shops will get looted. We will watch them destroy their own shit good YouTube for weeks. Our nigs a feral monkeys you can barely understand them.

.380? Pffffft whatever tyrone that aint gona stop the hordes. Just run away like all the other cucked amerilards

Waiting for the chimps to come over. than this will happen.

Killing chads?

>while you were studying the verdict, I was studying the blade

Did you forget about Boston?