twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Discussions are fun.
But sometimes they don't make sense.

Does it hurt?

I feel stinging in my uretha

Top 5 biggest bitch in anime.

#1 is kaga kouko

>Discuss
Okay, would you rather cum on Shinka's face or ass?

Like there's any other spot

Do you think just one load would be enough to cover those massive tits in white?I know mine would

No doubt she would make you cum buckets.

Honestly, she would milk any men dry in a matter of minutes. It's like she was made with the sole purpose of making anons cum.

This seems like a good thread.

>only cumming once
how would you pass up an opportunity like this, I'd be cumming on her all day long

We could take turns. I bet she would be completely marked with our scent after receiving our white seed all day long.

>We could take turns
I bet it would feel amazing fucking her sloppy holes after another user painted her insides white already.

Would love to spurt my smelly semen on her face while you rail her from behind.

Why is Shinka so sexual? Is it the clip? Is it the bitchy yet endearing personality?

Perfect body+What you said

Dani?

Hearing her muffled moans from having us spitroast her would be the cutest thing. I wouldn't be happy untill all of her holes would get filled up though.

Don't know how that is.

why did they color the blood white

Only problem is that it would be impossible to tell who is the one who got her pregnant after we both filled her cunt with so much of our thick, smelly cum.

Stop sexualizing Shinka

Also, her holes wouldn't be only things filled with our semen. Literally every part of her body would be a mix of sweat and cum from horny anons, the smell would be so lewd that it'd make her dizzy.

she's inherently sexual

No

She is a pure maiden, she can clean you of your sins.

My cock is indeed full of sins.

why did you censor that cola can?

What are you thinking about, user? Do you want to rub your hard cock between her armpits? Or maybe leave a nice thick load between her juicy thighs or tits?
Spurting hot jizz everywhere on her body would definately mark her as our own little cumdump.

FAKE

I have a feeling what you meant to say instead of 'her' was 'me', user.

You and that other user need to get a room.

This guy is on top of things.

I just want to leave her reeking of my semen. To the point where she would be forever marked as my personal meat toilet.

getting covered and filled with so much of our thick cum would probably make her so excited that she wouldn't even want to take the smell off afterwards. She would want to show off to the other girls all the mainly, alpha male sperm that she got and they will never able to get.

But wouldn't it be pretty gay if I were to fantasize about being Shinka and milking the cocks of all the needy, pent up anons in this thread untill I was nothing more than a sticky, used up mess?

No, there's nothing wrong about wanting to be Shinka

Faggot

That definitely sounds pretty gay.

Is that my babysitter tonight?

Not that user, but that’s exactly what Shinkanons were made for. To relieve us with all your holes until your mind goes blank and unable to function without cocks.

What will you do after marking her? You'll have a hot slut with a body made to breed to please you at any time. You should really get the most out of it and give her plenty of loads.

what's the deal of this retarded pin?! why is she wearing it? it right there it the middle of her forehead and it cannot be ignored. it just bothers me, this retarded pin.

This thread is so fucking embarrassing.

oh, fuck you user.

>autist talking about semen smelling

Do you have an infection or something? It's not supposed to have an odor.

it is alright to indulge in a bit of degeneracy every once in a while

cum definately has an odor, if yours doesn't it's more likely there's something wrong with you instead of him

It only has an odor if you don't wash it off before it dries and starts breaking down.

So you autists have either an infection or don't wash.

Shinka is gay

>or don't wash
you got me there, but Sup Forums loves unwashed cock, right?

That's not what my doujins say.

I know, right? What a lesbian.

I have no regrets. This is the only path
My whole life was unlimited hairpin works

Makes it hotter to fuck her senselessly with the dick to de-lesbianize her.

i thinks it is called purified

It's a normal Shinka thread user.

dank meme
What of it?

>>>/nippon/

Why would you want to de-lesbianize her? She seems happy enough being a lesbian.

It's how I want Shinka to treat me.

Why is she holding a censored taco?

It's clearly a throwback to Hokuto no Ken

Only way to deal with that is to summon a level 8 bully to deal with her.

exhentai.org/g/864193/fda90d1879/

I cum a lot but i don't think that'd be enough, those tits are pretty huge.