KIKED ALASKA

I warned you Sup Forums he's a kike now
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/907374315829526528

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know who this is but I know he is a faggot

this nigga really is blind

No shit. Some of us we calling it from day one.

Well it was obvious when he tweeted that he doesnt believe in ethnostates.

Fucking kikes man, their day will come soon..

>e-celebs
fuck of espana
>in all fields

Do you idiots now see why e-celebs are so hated here? Because as soon as the shekels dry up and they have to face the social consequences for their words and actions they end up disavowing the very people that supported them in the first place and pretend to be "changed". E-celebs are just self serving opportunists that don't have any real convictions or beliefs.

its coming full circle now...

Baked is a little bitch. Clearly not cut out for big boy activism. Cried like the cuck he is when a little bit of pepper spray got him. Hes also a confirmed faggot

Why do jews spend thousands of dollars to look like whites?

he's literally always been retarded opportunist jew faggot nu/pol is literally just retarded
also this

so they can fit in easier and subvert literally everything for self gain or for their agenda

I think all so called "alt right" figures will eventually come around except the few that are genuinely insane. Once you see the bigger picture, the madness your "movement" is unleashing, you either back down or double down

You could see this fag at HWNDU still in the process of being redpilled but trying to shoehorn his way into e-celeb status. He was trying to siphon money from the alt right with his jewtube superchats. He tried to sell a book that was mostly pol memes that he stole and I heard the pepe creator is suing him. I heard he didn't even file a police report about being attacked so that whole thing could be fake. You can see his discord status has him playing League all the time now so I guess he can see good enough for that. His "debate" with Sargon was fucking horrible. He doesn't even know basic talking points or how to argue. It was more of a networking event than a debate. He wants to be friends with other e-celebs for future collaborations. That's basically what he does. He uses other people. If you watch his streams with Mustache, he acts like Matt is his assistant. Hold this do that kind of stuff. I'm sure in a few months he will be back at buzzfeed writing about the year he spent undercover in the alt right. You can tell after Charlottesville, he has toned down his rhetoric because it's hurting his number of subscribers and he doesn't want to get kicked off jewtube because he is in it for the money and nothing else.

To be subversive kikes and trick everyone in thinking theyre white and tricking others to do degenerate things

Seriously? Do you not know all if this is said ironically? It's all a joke, no one thinks this way in 2017

I seriously can't tell if he's trolling or not. Shame if he's not I enjoyed his live streams

>Sup Forums is actually this bad at recognizing jokes
Really explains a lot

To be fair, I'd get a nose job too if I had her giant bird beak as a nose.

When I still had twitter, he favourited my anti semetic memes. Like burning oven gifs and that shit. I got banned for those but I'm inclined to believe he isn't being serious here.

Alaska was always a cuck.
Cerno is the only real alt-right King left standing, the only one you can really trust.

Shes going to need forehead surgery or something if she really wants to trick the goyim.

forgot pic

3/10

>drug addict
>buzzfeed writer
>anti-racist
>civic nationalist
>cuckservative

You're just noticing this now?

DAILY REMINDER: blame the idiots that organized Unite the Right for inviting these cucks, schizos, and clowns. Stop following failed leadership.

THE MOST PATHETIC TWEET EVER TWEETED

GAS IT

He always tried to present himself simultaneously as alt-right and alt-lite making for confused messaging. Hopefully it just blows up in his face and he loses both audiences and has to get a real job.

It cracks me up how his first interaction with her was tweeting a meme of her getting gassed, and now he's dating her.

I'm not sure if that's alpha or beta desu

are you fucking retarded? sure thing boyo that the only one left to trust is another opportunist jew faggot who pretends he's straight but has the homo lisp x5000

The rights don't exist quote was in the context of pointing out that you only have those rights that you have the power to secure

The second part of the tweet was left off

There is plenty of legitimate stuff to criticize Spencer on, don't take quotes out of context

>faggots make him blind
>he cannot see the truth anymore

well ofcourse

I thought their video defending themselves against those arguments was pretty funny.

LMAO

link?

This

I can't remember off hand what the video was called. It was their new podcast, I'll have to check both of their channels for it.

>laura loomer is already single handedly destroying the unity of the alt right with her jew tricks

I know I'm so confused

Whos the worse e-celeb? My two are baked alaska and brittany pettibone. Both dont have an original though

if any of you actually believe this, you're an idiot

he's fucking with you.

He's not wrong. Is there a problem in the Jewish community? Definitely. They can be traced to every leftist movement of the past 100 years even though they make up a very small portion of the population. However, you shouldn't be an autist about it. Don't claim to not be a Nazi and then post gas chamber memes.

Tara Mcarthy. She's just shit and her voice is annoying and fake as fuck. She sounds likes shes trying to put on a fake posh English accent but is only 70% of the way there.

They're all retards. Baked especially though.

Bannon was right to call them all idiots.

who the fuck liked baked alaska to begin with? He's irrelevant. It seems like he doesn't even understand why people are posting counter semetic meme. what a retard.

He is under the vagoo spell

Spencer is the one getting men in the street, and therefore he is the leader.

I personally watched this guy get sprayed in the face repeatedly, beat with riot shields, and then abused after being pushed into the street by VSP. He's true to us, and we will stand for him.

Fucking kyke.

At least Tara is White nationalist. These other mother fuckers aren't. Fuck them.

We're talking about people who support names that literally talk shit about them. Bannon outright decries White nationalism, and dipshits on here say, "he's nodding to us." White nationalist need to take themselves and their cause more seriously to be taken more seriously.

whoops, looks like ZOG got to him. Nigga got MKULTRA'd

>don't take quotes out of context
That line doesn't work to defend him anymore. He wants to LARP like he's a conquerer, then he goes out an does leftist mass-movement tactics like "passive resistance", and cries and moans later about his "rights" being violated. Pro-tip: if you're going to use that weak-ass Spencerfag line about "context", actually understand the context in which he's being laughed at first. Also:
>reddit spacing
Lurk moar newfriend.
>Spencer is "doing things"
Yeah, he's imploding his own "movement" right now. Haven't you heard about the massive three-way split in the alt-right following the UTR fiasco? LOTS, Spencer/IE, and whatever network with Cantwell and those kikes are now at each others throats. There's more dis-unity then there ever was, because none of those asshats are listening to anyone with any experience handling WN rallies. They're just worried about their social media profiles and their next Vice interview. Wake up and start looking at them critically, they're a massive disaster and their followers are blind, uncritical lemmings. Its just setting WN back, and we have to wait until you idiots get punched in the nuts enough times that you stop acting like a cult and start asking questions.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Something about her always put me of. I saw a couple of her videos and it seemed off.

wtf baked. i actually talked to this fucker before he got rekt by antifa. also where is he? i mean it's been like a month since that shit. he's on tweeter a lot. grow some balls bro and start streaming again

I fucking hate spencer and think he's an effeminite nazbol retard, but he's technically right.

Rights DO NOT EXIST as some ethereal thing. The only rights we have are those which can be secured and protected. Saying "whites have a right to exist" doesn't mean anything to a system that is trying it's best to stamp us out. We can't ask for the right to exist. We have to defend our existence ourselves.

Yeah, say what you want about Spencer, but he is without a doubt the most important figure in the alt-right.

As much as we hate the media we need some media exposure for people to find the movement and there is no one better suited to that than Spencer. The dude is clean cut and articulate. Who else are you going to put in front of the camera? Mike Enoch? Chris Cantwell (we saw how well that went)? Jared Taylor is a very smart and sharp dude but optics matter, he is too old and would be brushed off as being an "old racist". Spencer being a good looking well spoken man makes people curious as to how such a fellow became the way he is.

Now, is he a good leader? No, I do not think he is the leader type. He is more of the intellectual face of the movement but to be fair to him the leadership role was kind of forced on him and he is doing his best with it.

>implying he was ever /ourguy/

I mean the overbite is the real problem here

>but he's technically right.
You do realize he was saying "rights have to be taken, blah blah" -- then he spent almost 3 weeks crying about his rights being violated and how he'll sue? Jesus christ what fucking cringe. Stop being broken records, stop shilling the same tired shit and open your eyes, jesus.

kek that just made her look worse

he's been a beta follower his whole life. More interested in seeking fame than anything-no surprise he'd kiss ass to the kikes, he's the type of loser to feel bad because of a little attention from a big nosed harpy

We'll never actually REALLY know what Bannon thinks about us, because it's not socially permissible to speak kindly of white nationalism. I personally think he's more closely aligned with us than he may let off, and the dismissal of WNism is just the boilerplate song and dance that anyone in his position would need to do.

UTR was a show of serious force heard worldwide that is still being talked about. It's shifted the dialogue of the nation and forced average Americans to start thinking about their racial situation. It's the literal beginning of a much larger pro-White, anti-jew political movement in America. It was necessary as a beginning.

Naturally, kykes like yourself have a problem with this. It's the beginning of the end for you rat bastards.

dude took Sup Forums memes off the internet and not anonymous. why?

Loomer's got the loomers. As long as he adopts I don't care what hot for Nazi Jews he fucks.

You completely missed the context of what I said. A state gives rights by providing a power structure that will enshrine and protect certain things. This is NOT THE SAME as saying that there are actually universal rights that exist independent of the state.

do you see the difference in what these things mean? Yes, in the US, the rights granted to him by the US were violated, and it's totally valid to sue Charlottesville and Virginia based on that. This is not contradictory.

I really hate to be in a position where I'm defending Implicit Dick, but there's nothing wrong here.

He's like the Christian rock of politics. *Shitty nigger beat* "WE LOVE OUR COPS, YEEEUH" Fucking cringe worthy faggot.

Appreciate your very necessary support of Spencer. Any decent White person should at the least not shit all over Spencer. Like we both acknowledge, at the moment, he is the leader of the pro-White movement. Whether or not he is best fit for it.

I do agree to your constructive criticism. I think we will see a multi-faceted approach to a successful pro-White cause. Types like Spencer that have gained experience in front of the cameras and with organizing, and more militant types capable of forcing fair play.

All I can say is we need people who are both pro-White, AND anti-jew. This is the most basic litmus test of a White nationalist. Spencer acknowledges the destructive nature of jews towards Aryans. Jared Taylor for example does not, though he is pro-White. That isn't enough.

this

guy was always a fakefag

How long until she ritually murders Lauren Southern to wear her skin? She is clearly obsessed with looking like her.

Can someone show me the post, I'm not authorised to view it.

I literally ewatched HWNDU live daily and do not remember baked in it. did I miss something?

Bannon has Breitbart. Holy shit, what he could do with his own media, but doesn't. He hires literal kyke faggots to be the face of conservatism. That isn't going to work.

My whole point is that we cannot kiss the ass of people who aren't out-n-out in support of us, and even go so far as to shit on us. This cause is too serious to allow this half-assed approach. If you're pro-White then stand tall. If you can't do that then you're the enemy, and we will attack you until you either come around or we take from you everything we can use for ourselves.

Ass-kissing people who decry our racial cause is losing, while attacking them is winning.

Loomer thinks men don't like her because of her nose. Psst you're a cunt.. and jewish.

Her new nose doesn't mesh well with her brow line and sloped back forehead

He's never really attacked us. He'll just dismiss us with "oh, they're losers" or whatever, and then get back to a main point. He spends the bare minimum amount of time denouncing us. I don't hold that against him.

fucking ay, none of them deserve a defence

Who's the one on the left suppose to be?

jews will never learn

>eceleb shit
kys

wait. PJW is a jew?

you didnt miss anything.

guy didnt contribute anything.
just fed off of it like a parasite.

nah just weird because i was in the live streams most of the time and do not remember seing him tere. i remember when jackie chan showed up and it all really got good.

also fuck sam hyde. why do people love him so much

If someone calls me a loser they can fuck themselves. So fuck Bannon. Damn, dude. Why are you passing off a guy that calls you a loser? Seriously. This isn't a strong approach. Why would people be attracted to a movement like that?

baked showed up a few times on the periphery in the evenings with his own faggot camera crew

instead of providing content to the HWNDU stream, he tried fagging his own stream for donations etc

like we give a fuck what Bannon calls us.

Bannon can focus on the media empire he built instead, as is his due.

we are an uncontrollable hurricane anyways.

Right, the proper attitude. Fuck Bannon.

We shouldn't be acting like he's a White nationalist when he explicitly shits of White nationalism.

shilled himself on to that show hosted by the guy who stuffs stuff up him bum with the autist chick and got high with venti

duh

he's always been a complete degenerate poser

muh socialclslcz mediisas!!!1

yeah he must have showed up very late when it was near dead.

>hating Sam
Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

sup bro

Why would I care? "Loser" is the most milquetoast thing someone can call me. I'm not so fucking delusional that I'm going to expect someone - even who is 100% aligned with me ideologically - to PUBLICLY ADMIT this. Stop acting like an autist.

Please tell me this is fake.
It makes my skin crawl knowing that these kikes are going under the knife to make themselves appear more like us. It's fucking
terrifying.

F(5th)pbp

he was there for a while it was around the time of the "movie"
>that bit when the furfag discord cunt came and sam hyde stood there and betas wet their panties because of it

Jews are human xenomorphs.

Whatever, pussy.

You'll kiss up to me now, right?