When will you drop these juvenile nazi memes and help unite our country?

When will you drop these juvenile nazi memes and help unite our country?

>kekistan
back to .reddit
sage

And how is he gonna do it? Banging a jew?

I thought we wuz blind

HOw the fuck does he propose we unite the nation when half of it hates it?

You cannot unite with people that want to see your destruction.

He's always been inconsistent. I remember at HWNDU and other places in the course of the same conversation he'd all 1488 then in the next sentence start whining "hey man I just love everyone man, we're all americans, white and black, don't let the globalists divide us, man"

so what ever happened that "acid" that got thrown in his eyes? seems like he made a (((miraculous))) recovery

You mean some fag who used to work for Buzzfeed and shill for BLM wasnt a reliable white nat and patriot? oh no, my worldview is shattered

Maybe he believed natzeees were beign ironic too

Baked Alaska is a fucking loser trendhopper who was all in on BLM a few years ago before getting whitegirl wasted on synthetic redpills

No, what I mean is Baked Alaska *himself* never was able to figure out what his public persona was supposed to be.

This "unite the country" is the dead meme.

Non-whites aren't American, simple and plain. They have no capability of understanding the abstractions of liberty constituted by Whites. We will never unite with them, so he can fuck off with the boomer/Trump posting.

Started dating SJW extraordinaire Laura Loomer and she healed him with her open mindedness

>And how is he gonna do it? Banging a jew?

Kek, Baked Alaska BTFO nicely with that one.

why unify the country when you can unify the world. #letthemin

>uniting a country
quite possibly the most faggotrous thing a man can do.

we burn down nations, not prop them up.

I agree with him, but i think that because nazis are cringy and hurt white people's cause, he thinks that because hes paid

>when you know your leaf waifu will never fuck you so you fuck her jew lookalike

You're pandering to an audience that isn't listening to you.

>unite our country

is this faggot serious? I don't want to be united with non-whites who want me dead....I want the races to be separated so we can all live amongst like-minded communities

Alaska is another fed nigger just like dicky Spencer.

this

America, and the west in general, is dead and unproductive. We just enjoy watching the world burn, and we spam nazi memes because it upsets the vermin that is destroying it by acting as useful idiots for the new world order.

O say can you see?

I totally thought he was trolling about dating jewmer. What the fuck

When ti stops driving the left literally retarded.

E CELEBS WILL NOT STOP THE FOURT REICH

HEIL HITLER
HEIL TRUMP!

Jewish man larping as white trash starts fucking a jewish woman larping as Lauren Southerns replacement. What a joke. Anyone using Gabai is an agent.

not saying you're wrong but it's also not like the guy in the thread in your pic actually provided evidence

pussy get eyeblasted and he's throwing in the towel. cuck-ass white boi!

>Kike reveals his true intentions

When a disproportionate amount of jews don't control the narrative both on the left and on the right.
So after we win basically.

>thread up for 9 hours
>3rd to last post leaf posts something to prove it
>gets deleted
>thread pruned after the last post asking what it was
Don't you find it odd how he suddenly out of nowhere was in buzzfeed then shifted to the (((alt-right)))?

I'm not surprised
these faggots are obvious ops, that faggot Spencer is a clown

>This took him a year and acid in his eyes to finally realize
What a retard.

That being said, Hitlerlove is omnipresent in Sup Forums, deal with it

But I don't want to unite the country.

Everyone kept calling me a shill for implying the Alt_Right is controlled opposition.

>unite our country
But isn't that what the Nazis wanted too?

well i guess he needs a bit more time in the oven, oh and OP kill your self

hitler separates the bad goys from the good goys, you couldn't ask for a better filter really

>Hitlerlove is omnipresent in Sup Forums
You are severely deluded if you think anyone outside neo nazis on Sup Forums actually likes Hitler.

Go make a thread on/b/ then and find out yourself faggot

Baked attention whore.

This guy is an absolute fucking retard. See that Al-Jazeera shit he pulled? Total fucking embarrassment.

>physics
>society
>mixed
wtf

Fuck off kike, you know nothing. Most of the real 1488 find this place too moderate and cucked.

meme? what meme, i like white people.

Faked Alaska.
done.

> 1488er's find this place moderate
Dude, we scare the living shit out of everyone from TRS to Stormfront.

If there is a dossage of Adderal and hate that one can be perscribed that can compel a person to ne farther right than Sup Forums post a link, and not one of our cross-website colonies either.

When's that lazy douche going to shave that dirty beard?

literally who

>5'7
>named after a shitty dessert
>MOMMMY I NEED MILK, GIVE ME MILK. BABY WANTS MILK

This guy is a fucking fag

He isn't a shill. Everybody is taking him way to serious, he is a "dude weed bro". He probably has no clue about what he is actualy talking most of the time.

wow what happened to make him cuck?? wasn't he literally at charlottesville? these people are full of shit man. so full of shit.

amazing how a dudeweedbro knew he needed to be at hwndu for the exposure.

>the obviously subversive pawn that first builds a fan base before he squelches the right towards the left

HAHAHA NAZI LARPERS BTFO

LOL KYS OLD MEMER

Started dating another YouTube star but she's a SJW

wtf hes /ourguy/ now

Hitler is the modern equivalent of Satan for liberals leftists cucks and Marxists who for the most part don't believe in god but believe in Hitler. We are basically Satanists if this was still the Middle Ages feared and hated heretics of the highest order

some people are claiming that the nazis did nothing wrong. as the WWII generation that fought the nazis and their boomer children are dying off, more and more young people are reevaluating traditional beliefs

Just lol. Even trs is more 88 than newfag infested Sup Forums.

>whitegirl wasted on synthetic redpills
kek