imgur.com/a/YXVUN
pastebin.com/NptQQDBJ
pastebin.com/pfUbXeGe
youtube.com/watch?v=MbpZRkX_spk&feature=youtu.be
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56742285
twitter.com/shs_zl/status/728829426037743616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never. Please stop asking.

Has anyone gotten the data from that app yet? I know a couple of people are working on that particular project, but I'm not quite sure how it's coming along.

Also, has anyone heard from Matsuno Cafe in a while? I think their last update was a couple of months ago. And I don't know if that dude who purchased all of -Kun put the raws up on Nyaa.

I never see it before but I hope your anime get a new season we need more fun anime like this.

Seems like there is some event happening right now.
Look who's back

Are there any actual, legitimate criticisms of the show? Disregarding hype backlash and all.

Yeah, I was wondering where these came from.

Just wait for any announcement during tomorrow's event.

Too many skit collection episodes.

>wrong order

Predictable use of a straight man. Nobody can do or say anything without someone else having to comment on it.

They're selling goods for tomorrow's seiyuu event.

>Ichi
>cat ears
Is this hoe he is going to be from now on? A trans kitty-kin?

Oh, that's boring

What's Oso even laughing at, Choromatsu alone is funny? That dick.

>hoe

He's a bat in the next Hesowars event if that helps

Near the end they kind of dropped the straight man shit. My two complaints were one the horrible pacing for skits that lasted too long or short. The other was some characters hardly getting any screentime while others got too much it which was suffocating.

>dropped the straight man
hoe meta

Some characters got way too much focus while others got close to none.

OP goddammit what the hell?

These new costumes are cute.

The younger Matsus had that effect on me. I liked them fine in the second cour but I was just sick of seeing them everywhere.

Other main complaints lie in some of the characterizations later on in the series and how much shit they're selling for the series. It feels like the merch is kind of overdone and just plain weird in some places. Seriously? Puppets and bread ties?

What would be more unconventional then? I would guess Ichimatsu Incident since he was straightmanning for Oso while fucking up even harder than humanly possible.

>I would guess Ichimatsu Incident since he was straightmanning for Oso while fucking up even harder than humanly possible.
The one and only time Ichi gets to straight man and he completely fuck it up. Fucking bravo. Even Kara did a better job in mahjong and that hardly counts.

Are we ever going to get summer episodes? I always felt like those were the most comfy in anime.

>Other main complaints lie in some of the characterizations later on in the series

Examples?

I wish they gave Choro a better facial expression then always looking shocked.

>That's forbidden love

>Choro confirmed for having dirty nails
I bet he doesn't wash his hands after "looking for a job" either.

You guys said level 100 in hesokuri wars was hard? I cleared it in my frist try

I want to say Chibita's oden obsession got on my nerves at times, and Ichi's cat status is an obvious one. And despite Panic, I never got why Totoko was supposed to be liked. She just seemed to stick out like a sore thumb sometimes.

As for some other characterizations, I really wished they used Matsuzou as the voice of reason/ the audience surrogate more, because I loved how confused he was in 25. For that matter I just wished they used him at all. Even Matsuyo got more screentime and lines than he did.

The doll is 1.45 m. Real Ichi is taller on top and bottom, thus real Ichi is over 1.45 m. tall.

>oso, ichi, jyushi - manspreading
>choro, kara, totty - sitting like sissies
what does this mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn11bktKQbY

posting a new video I found, maybe some people would like it !

Oso, Ichi and Jyushi are sluts and proud of it
Choro, Kara and Totty are sluts pretending to be pure

>kara wearing a wolf hoodie
I never thought I needed this in my life

kara is obviously trying to hide his brotherly boner

For those who missed it, we have two new chapters typeset and a new magazine comic thing that've been translated.

Thanks translation and typesettter anons

Typeset chapters:

Chapter 9 (Japanese to English): imgur.com/a/f9tYm
Chapter 10 (Chinese/Jap to English): imgur.com/a/3nIrZ

//
Magazine: imgur.com/a/YXVUN
Comic 1: pastebin.com/NptQQDBJ
Comic 2: pastebin.com/pfUbXeGe

youtube.com/watch?v=MbpZRkX_spk&feature=youtu.be

awesome user!

>my neets! snack time!
ahah damn that got me good

comic matsus are a bit different from the anime matsu but in a good way, they adapt well to the media

We're getting UMI DA in the first LN.
wwwwwwwwwwww

I was thinking more about a general summer feeling, with cicadas crying, scorching heat and watermelon eating while sitting in front of a fan.

I can see that. It was good in a couple of cases, though, like the Christmas special. But the majority of them felt like wastes of time.

I'm saving up money in Heso Wars in hopes of getting a 4star Ichi and leveling him up because I dare not do it for any other. But it's not happening at all. Is a good ichi too much to ask for? Is it anons?

Yes.
Your first mistake was thinking you deserve anything else than a duplicate Rare.

>Pic
That damn tiger.

You'll never get what you want.

I know it too well. Been rolling the damn RPG gacha during the whole event to get Ranger Ichi, but nothing.

Can't wait for Osomatsu-san season 2 being announced in 2046 or more.

I want wait for the announcement of Osomatsu-ojiisan when I'm in a nursing home.

*can't wait, fuck me

Already happening.

Different view.

so close but it's no good

will they fix that Jyushi or is he supposed to be like that?

His downer region appears to be stuck to the chair.

What is Kara so afraid of?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56742285
Here's some vanilla and lewd stuff, fresh off pixiv.

I wish the first ever sculpted penis in a figure was Kara's, but I doubt they're giving us that chance.

I know Jyushi is probably just fell over, but it still seems in-character.

It's his fault things turned out this way now he must face what he has created.

Wew

Thank you user

These mascots are kinda cute in a weird way.

Yeah but every time someone posts a video of Ichi crouching down my heart skips a beat.

Yep, it's all Kara's fault.

Long time I dont' visit Sup Forums and I can't believe you people watch this garbage.

The poster count didn't change. What the hell are you doing?

Huh, it did for me.

Why is Karamatsus face so fucking funny just standing there in the background?

>お: yoshh! lets get married!
>カ: Fall in love with you! (he says "fall in love" in english)
>チ: m-marriage!?
>一: marriage? ha, what's that, some bullshit
>十: love & hustle!
>ト: would you let me become your cutie prince?

Who would you say yes to, Sup Forums?

I mean, Jyushi does have a hatchet.

I'm all here for lovingly-sculpted Ichi ass.

Sometimes Ichi isn't moe, he's just kind of a jerk.

I would say Ichi, but based on this alone I wouldn't really know if he was into me/the idea of getting married, so I'd probably go with Oso or Kara. I can't pick, they're both solid 2nd place most of the time.

Fuck Totty, though. "Cutie prince" what kind of twink nonsense is this.

𝐷𝑜𝑗󠀀𝑦𝑎𝑎𝑎~~𝑛!

> what kind of twink nonsense is this.

And you can't even get gay married in Japan.

Totty, no doubt.

>marriage? ha, what's that, some bullshit
>he says while waiting for you to take his hand with averted eyes and a blush on his face

Oso or Kara. If the cat wasn't there I would go with Ichi because he seems the most into it.

> most into it

R-really?

I don't think I could get married to someone who wouldn't even look at me at the altar.

He's just tsun. The more he looks away and says how stupid it is, the more he wants it.

Hope they clean up the stains before the others come back and sit on the couch. That shit will be awkward to explain.

Read between the lines, user.

There's that ONE district that you can.

Ichi is tsun.

twitter.com/shs_zl/status/728829426037743616

Mascot Iyami a cute

Does anyone have Calming Detective version Karamatsu? I haven't seen him anywhere

These mascot events are so fucking weird. Never in my life would I think that several people would squeal over muppet looking characters.

what are your top 3 funny skit?
mine:
1 Rental Girlfriend
2 Calming Detective
3 Ichimatsu Incident

You mean the one in Hesokuri?

Rental Girlfriends, Ichimatsu Incident and Kerosene.

I can't decide. My favorites are
(In tidbits collection) - Choro trying to sleep - Ichi farting
Christmas Osomatsu-san - the gift exchange and black santa
Mahjong
Kerosene
Rental girlfriend
Star of Hope Totty
And of course Todomatsu and the five demons.
Choro and Oso getting drunk together was funny too in the last episode.

>Todomatsu and the five demons
Damn I forget this one, another really funny skit.

Mine are Calming Detective, the Ichimatsu Incident and most of the otty-centric ones. Seeing the brothers all bring him down is really funny to me.

Nothing I can add in that hasn't already been said but I think that School Matsu's an underappreciated gem

1. Iyami's Counterattack
2. Rental Kanojo
3. Five Demons

Yep. Does anybody have him? Could you take screenshot of his attack?