MARIA LANDENBURG TRIAL BEGINS

EU official's daughter raped and murdered by Muslim refugee in Freiburg Germany. He began his trial by making a lengthy opening statement claiming he was da real victim.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4872156/Migrant-raped-killed-EU-official-s-daughter-cries.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...and so the Saxons began to hate.

Poor guy he has been through a lot...

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

:^)

damn getting caught murdering sure is tuff

Another drop before the dam bursts

has her father forgave him yet?

What were her last thoughts?

just look at that face

checked.
have some sympathy /pol

Some new(ish) revelations:
>Maria was cycling back to uni accommodation after party
>Got to within 1km of home before passing rapefugee centre
>Did not know or meet the Muslim beforehand
>Muslim grabbed handlebars, raped, strangled her with his scarf, and dumped her body in river to hide evidence and wash off blood
>Medical evidence that he is at least 22
>Admits to lying about age to get unaccompanied minor status becuase it offers better benefits
>May be a Turkman from Iraq rather than a Hazari from Afghanistan (evidence to come)
>Tried to kill another woman in Greece by throwing her off a cliff
>Was sentanced to 10 years in Greek jail. Released and send to Germany via open borders.

That Muslim looks asian. Like chinamen asian.

you guys better fucking murder this subhuman scum when he's let out in a year

burn ze coal

EU gets everything it deserves

he wouldn't last 6 months in a US prison.

well i hate her for getting him dirty..he was a good kid

>he wouldn't last 6 months in a US prison.
because the niggers would fugg his budd?

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

>EU official's daughter

Poetic justice, eh?
Just a shame that the daughter had to pay the price for her father's sins.

If this happened more often (the daughters of EU officials, instead of normal citizens) we wouldn't have the kind of issues we have right now.

The elite lives in their own little world far away from reality.

inb4 said official begs to get him scott-free

He's a Afghan Hazara (mongol rape baby)

Surname is "Landenburger." Fucked up the OP.

The family are a deeply religious Catholics. Father was a memer of pro-Muslim invasion Catholic Church group assisting invaders, and a EU official. Sister is/was on a Catholic missionary jaunt in Latin America.

Maria's rape and murder exposes the total failure of the present Catholic Church to protect and edify their own. At any other point of time the Ladenburgers would be a top-tier family, a pillar of society and community. But instead of uplifting and enobling them, the present Catholic Church enabled her murder and rape by Muslims. For nothing, other than the cause of European erasure. They have no charity or care for their own. No desire to preserve or protect European people or nations.

Probably to death. Rapists and pedos are mostly targets for beatings and murder in US prisons. Look at the Subway pedo. Beaten mercilessly, and the attacker gets massive praise (and money added to his prison account) from just about everyone.

>>Admits to lying about age
Stupid. Why?

Yeah these intolerant racist EU officials should be more accepting of his culture

EU is dead. Seriously if they aren't out rounding up Muslims and doing things to them as an emotional reaction by now, there is nothing worth saving there.

Oh well. At least I was a tourist and saw your countries. I can tell my kids and grandkids what they were like before they were conquered.

good

Yeah. Why admit to lying when there is concrete evidence of it. Just continue believing the lie is the best hope at avoiding punishment.

you cannot deny a medical evidence?

>'At about 3am or a few minutes earlier, the defendant Hussein attacked Maria. He grabbed the handlebars of the bicycle and brought her to a halt.'
>He claims he accidentally came across Maria who shouted out as she fell from her bicycle.
>He said he pressed her mouth shut then choked her with a scarf and put her unconscious into the water.
>'When I saw how pretty she was, I wanted to have sex with her,' he said, but claims he was too drunk.
>He claims he dragged her into the river 'because I wanted to wash her blood from me'.
>Maria's body was found in the Dreisam River less than one mile from the student accommodation where she lived.
>Prosecutors accuse him of 'maliciously' attacking the young woman 'to satisfy his sexual urges' before leaving the unconscious victim to drown.

It's a shame his Daughter had to pay the cost for her fathers crimes against the west but I call this poetic justice.

I unironically think he did a good thing. I hope he goes free and rapes and kills another daughter of a globalist.

Everytime he was asked his age he gave a different one, in Greece, in Germany, when first arrested etc. so he has to admit (and try to justify) lying at some points to then try to claim "but I'm really telling the truth this time!"
If he is trialed as a juvenile he can get a maximum of 10 years jail.

He's a Finn you stupid faggots. That mongloid look and constant stream of lies is the mark of the Finn. If he was a Muslim migrant he would have been killed in Greece.

wewlad

But these cucks deserve to have their families raped and murdered by their pets. Such is the cost of a multicultural society.

Y U WHT DEVIL DO DIS?

When will the father kiss the killers ass?

this is what every german women deserves
stop whoring around
stop fucking lib cucks
drop your leftis believes

lower your head in shame and come back to the german man or get raped and murdered

Looks like a sand nigger chink

The family covered up the circumstances of her murder & death at first. The Muslim wasn't caught until many weeks later and it wasn't publicly connected that she was the body found in the stream until after his arrest. There are anons who went to her Funeral Mass in Belgium who didn't know she was murdered by Muslims until it was posted here/reported in press. The family even solicited donations for Muslim at her funeral.

Total failure of present day Catholicism. No charity for their own. Enabling the rape and murder of their best people by alien hordes following a demonic psuedo-religion (Islam.)

You'll get the rope soon, shill.

'I hope people don't think I was racist'.

>The family even solicited donations for Muslim at her funeral
I've heard of turning cheeks, not spreading them. How disgusting. Fortunately their twisted bloodline will end with them unless they have other children.

Subhumans can't even into faking basic empathy, jesus christ, give him the chair

>tfw he'll be found guilty of this heinous crime with no equivocation
>tfw he'll get a two-year sentence
How do these pansy judges live with themselves?

>white males are so pathetic monkeys had to pick up smoking to cope

shiggy diggy destination hell on earth

the guy has suffered enough jeez
they should just put him in a halfway house and rehabilitate him

Why do Europeans allow these people to come into their countries to rape and murder? Are they stupid?

>he'll get a two-year sentence
With the last six months suspended. A then reduced by a third for good behavior. And then early release followed by compensation for mental anguish and a lifetime of living on benefits.

>turning cheeks, not spreading them
Kek going to start using this. "Jesus said to turn your cheek, not spread them."

They have other kids. Pic is her sister offering Catholic charity to other out-group/3rd world pets. They are otherwise a good fertile Catholic family. In any other era they would be a role-model family, and Maria would probably been one if those rare German women who would have got married young and had a largish family. But they were corrupted by social justice Catholicism that puts charity for enemies and invaders, above charity for their own. And now she's dead, her last moments experiencing the horror of being raped then drowned.

Her Blood is on his and his colleague's hands. I hate to sound like those muds and kikes responding to a terror attack but fuck him, dickhead reaped what he sew

Nah. He'll probably be the next mayor

I think the father is asking for more German girls to volunteer to be raped and murdered so the refugees feel more at home.
They had a tough life before coming to Germany.
And white people deserve it, don't you know, because the jews say so.

Hey europe, pay attention. I'm sure you can get your hands on an ice pick or a length of wire, something.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

Remember, without firearms you are not free, for a thousand reasons.

>got off with only five years probation
Nice.

Dumb privileged liberal got what she deserved.

With its brain-dead youth, assholish majority of population and complete internalization of cancerous social policies like feminism the West is dying old man. So Maria was a necessary victim of a situation where West has forfeited its reproductive, economic and every other future to a stronger group, like Muslims.

In Sweden medical evidence is irrelevant. Admission is thus retarded.

Muslims are jews now too?

> implying
No, he could've just said that he was trans Age, and that it's a thing in his diverse culture and religion.

DANKE MERKEL

Her parents didnt even visit the court. Scum.

>Not sticking a Mauser in his mouth and ending his miserable existence.
Come on Claus. My great Oma Margaret would have shot such a man herself and then made the family a nice dinner afterward.

no loss. better get used to the taste of Mohammed's cock in your mouth while you prep us to breed your women you worthless cucks. soon this will be happening every single day, then it will be happening every hour and then it will be too late. we will be fucking your whores and slicing your weak throats every second of everyday non stop in every one of your countries. ALLAHU AKBAR

>Granting him salvation
You cuckolds should kill yourselfs.

the daughters of globalist elites deserved to be raped and killed by the scum they are bringing to the west

Are you suggesting torture? If so then you have my support.

>Muslim
>Killed by a woman
>Salvation
Thanks for playing

>Are you suggesting torture?
That would be the only fitting punishment. Of course he will never leave prison again also.

S-Saruman?

Good. Make it painful.

>He began his trial by making a lengthy opening statement claiming he was da real victim.

They know exactly what works in the feminized West.

"God dammit this is a good dicking, i wish my dad could see. OH i think he might kill me. OH god i'm cumming"

what does kek mean by this ? was the rapeugee the good guy in this whole thing ?

>>Was sentanced to 10 years in Greek jail. Released and send to Germany via open borders.
Europe is so for serious about criminal justice. WTF releasing a known rapist/attempted murderer without some kind of parole or GPS.

How many more poor girls have to be driven over my vans, raped, murdered? How many priests have to be decapitated? How many men have to be stabbed?

The very thing liberals promised would not happen is happening. And they still blame us right wingers after we WARNED them.

There is no compromise. There is no peace between hyenas and men. All who oppose us should parish. There cannot be peace without blood. I'm sorry. But the fire must rise if we are to reconquer what the liberals have so decadently gifted to the brown hoardes.

This camp of the saints live action must conclude in vengeance. Lawful and justified. We have the right to defend ourselves. And nothing less than genocide would be right and Noble.

Form groups. Defend your town any means nessecary. Do not even smile at these filth. The Muslim is our enemy. The Muslims children are our enemies. The whites who let Muslims and brown people in are OUR ENEMIES.

14 words

>All who oppose us should parish. There cannot be peace without blood.

sounds really similar to another group of people

Violent criminals here get between 0-5 years normally, usually on the lower end of the scale. And they do bulk bargains too, like if you're burglarising someone's house and hit them, you'll still only be charged with burglary.

Lots of people here have 100 previous convictions before they reach 40 and still get suspended sentences every time they get drunk and punch a cop or whatever.

Don't ask me to explain, though, because I can't. It's like these judges don't have sons and daughters at all.

lmao

cringed

Hazaras are AMWF Elliot Rodgers. r/hapas BTFO.

ahhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Form groups. Defend your town any means nessecary. Do not even smile at these filth. The Muslim is our enemy. The Muslims children are our enemies. The whites who let Muslims and brown people in are OUR ENEMIES.

how about starting by actually going outside, and meeting a Muslim?

Why?

PEACE
THROUGH
POWER

Mongol(oid) leftovers

germoney prob paid greece to take him off their hands

Her father released a statement some time ago that he's more disgusted by right-wingers instrumentalist the murder than by the perpetrator itself.

Kek next level cuckolding right there

No-one likes to be faced with the consequences of their actions.

"Vote Remain"