No love for Haifuri?
am i the only one enjoying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mantan-web.jp/article/20160506dog00m200023000c.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462626723079.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=d21w4-X7pi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No we all hate now since mind control hamster happened

We've had a thread up nearly non-stop for the last week.

I had no problem with it. It's not as if the hamsters will turn out to be an accident or something.

As I have pointed out endlessly (because no one else seems to care), the instructor will have been behind everything as she is the only person to have attacked the Harekaze without the excuse of mind control or a misunderstanding.

Every time Fire-chan talks she ends her sentence with Daya which translates to "Yea" why does Horriblesubs fail to translate the Daya?

5 Hours to go

where's the preview by the way? i can't find it on google

Horriblesubs doesn't translate themselves they get it from elsewhere, in this case crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll doesn't translate this.

Horrible subs never translate those kind of japanese things. Same with honorifics.
It triggers my autism too.

Why can't you people write to save your fucking lives? It doesn't even take that much effort.

I was enjoying it before ep 4 happened.

Predictions for next episode?

Who does then?

Horriblesubs

This is what happen when evil corporations mining in the Abyss. Disturb Gla'aki in his sleep, he will turn everyone to an evil zombie.

Aniplex / Daisuki.

calm your tits user
we are all friends here

I hope we get to see Moka this episode, not just the Musashi.

It was Deep Ones all along, I knew it.

This fucking show
Now im grinding my minekaze again

It's the battle against the Musashi so there'll be casualties, a perminantly terrified Rin, retarded tactics and lots of TORIKAJI IPPAI.

>No BETRAYAL

>Girls, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among sisters. You've shared cabins, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

It's possible but I'm sure it'll be more of an "overcoming through the power of friendship" situation than Moeka actually having betrayed anyone.

Unless you're talking about Mashiro, the traitorous bitch that she is.

>cabins

I strongly demand the staff to depict the girls' SOL part in their private are and private time. Starting with pajama party in their cabin and perhaps cleaning the deck in their swimsuit

Beach episode when?

UMIDAAA when?

More like CHIJOU DAAA in this case.

You're at the harbor and this bitch and her crew slaps your 10cm cannons and asks for strawberry pie. What do you do? Remember she has one year supply of toilet paper, a hamster that turns you into a zombie and her XO is the daughter of the admiral and the sister of the officer at local MP office.

>What do you do?
TORIKAJI IPPAI!

How are you this bad at writing?

typing on phone

With your ass?

>btfo
>t.
Fuck off or lurk more.

Since it's a battle episode we'll probably get the third and fourth column.

Akizuki- class?

The mind controlling hamsters have been created by nazis from the moon to fight the reptilians.

Musashi

Does Moka need to use a lot of toilet paper?

I really dont get ships camouflages

Too much wasted potential for an AU setting.

Disruptive camouflage. It's not meant for concealment.

It's to confuse someone looking at you via a periscope. The aim is that you misread the ship's headings and to make you fire on the ship's armored parts if you caught sight of the vessel.

It's not supposed to hide the ships. It's supposed to make it harder for the enemy to guess where it's facing.

That make sense, this one is annoying to look at

Unlike conventional camouflage, camo used on ships are not intended to conceal/bend-in th eship to its environment; dazzle camouflage's designed to deceive watchers from judging the speed and direction of the said ship.

I mean the one on the foreground.
Pic related: another screenshot from Ep5's trailer

Why is she so perfect?

I'm going to marry this girl.

>10cm cannon
upgrade to 203mm and shoot a full salvo

Literally perfection.

mantan-web.jp/article/20160506dog00m200023000c.html
Apparently, the fight scene in episode 5 is gonna be amazing according to the producer. He also said that as of today, recordings for all episodes aside from the last one are done.

I can't wait. I've been thoroughly enjoying the fights so far.

I would clean her up after every toilet visit.

I can't place the reference. All I know is that it keeps on getting repeated every thread.

I want her to upgrade my gun.

Band of Brothers

Ahhh thanks user!

Specifically the German general surrender speech

It is curious as I would have expected it of the allied general not the German one.

>You've fought bravely, proudly for your country.
That does sound like the anglos?

I want to brush her hair.

It's meant to show that even the Germans are human. That the majority of them are just caught up in an unfortunate situation caused by factors they couldn't possibly control. Yet they still fought on.

I loved it until contaminated rats started possessing the young girls.

I hope that shit doesn't continue but of course it will to ruin the show.

Recap.

Good point. That makes sense.

What's your problem with it? The instructor is still clearly behind everything and as long as the link between her and the hamsters is satisfactory then I'm happy enough.

Is she an upper year?

I hope that the music totally changes into full orchestration in this episode as nobodies die left and right. It doesn't feel right to do a serious naval action scene without richly orchestrated BGM.

I just wanted cute young girls being out on sea being rogue or learning to become a great captain or engineer.

Why did poisoned rats have to be involved?

Nice
Just a few hours left right?

The moment when your country wants to arrest you or sink your ship with all hands, Ledouche.

>setting expectations high
I can already smell the disappointment, despite all the poop.

Do you already try haifuri app,user???

What?

I want to see cute girls who are really gruff old sea salts as they fire on other cute girls who cry out for their mama as they try to hold their spilling guts in.

They have app for IOS and android
The app just like a official website plus you can photo with your best girl in haifuri

I really liked the battle music despite the rest of the OST being nothing special.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462626723079.webm

Oh.So finally 2D waifu?

soon cap'n

The filters don't work for me, too bad they're cute

The Haifuri Techou section is also pretty interesting.

Weren't they supposed to be behind schedule for this episode ? I hope we won't see too much QUALITY.

You can download the app in Qooapp if you have android

BGM would've added so much to this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=d21w4-X7pi8

>Not available in my country
So what's in the video?

No idea. But she feels very senpai-like.

I lost it when Yamato's theme started.

BEST
GIRLS

Mina wastes too much toilet paper.

The trumpet girl is cute. Did she voice the kerby in that recent Kyoani anime?

I need something better than Keyhole. BS11 and Tokyo MX are airing the show right?

1 HOUR

I want to hug Shiro and make her feel lucky.

I hugged her too hard.

My supply ship captain can't be this cute!

just look at these animes

they all look generic anime charaster

cannot think anything less worth a while than that

Every time I see a war-time photo like this I can't help but wonder how many of these folks had made through the war alive ;_;

ESL-kun please fuck off.