What were her last thoughts?

What were her last thoughts?

The series died with her.

You saw them in the manga.

Why are you reading that dogshit manga OP? Kill yourself.

"Dicks..."

>ugh! I never should have had that flashback!

>i should never have tried to get close with the MC

Do you think she ever turned in Tatsumi and fapped?

"Should have double tapped."

She wants to get BLACKED

She's not blonde.

Bitch got what she deserved for icing Bors.

Bols was a faggot and Champ was a bro.

>I should live my life correctly instead of being a cowardly bitch who stabs fathers and leave his family to their fate

>BORS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. HE JUST BURNT CHILDREN ALIVE TO PAY FOR COLLEGE! HE'S A GOOB BOY.
Borfags are truly the niggers of this shit.

You probably never heard about a job called "soldier".

So, in your book Nazis must be cool. They just acted on government request.

I said "soldier". They just faithfully follow the orders from their government thus they bear no sin. Only the government giving inhuman orders should take the blame here.

The SS Waffen weren't soldiers? Just fuck off.

Akame ga Kill is shit in a way carefully manufactured to sell to dribbling morons incapable of distinguishing cliche from archetype. I read the first volume and it was pathetically bad, but people who genuinely ought to know better have sworn up and down that the anime was actually genuinely good, so I made the mistake of giving it a shot.
They think it's some kind of extraordinary masterpiece made of shining gold when it's really just a poorly executed, schizophrenic mess of genres with horrible characterization. And it tries to go down the done-to-death HUMANS ARE EVIL road, but it forgets all about the word "subtle" and simply smacks you in the face with it.
The actual reason they like Akame ga Kill is because they haven't seen more than 5-10 shows and therefore have nothing to compare it to.
The author has clearly never met a shit fantasy comedy cliche he didn't love, and the anime carefully crammed every single one of them into the episode and a half I managed to survive. Fuck dumb protagonist? Check. Obnoxious airhead materialistic girl? Check. Exposition awkwardly passed off as conversation, half-assed world building, fuck awful comedy jokes, grating presentation.

tl;dr: It attracts the worst kind of pretentious, underaged, rebellious, pubescent faggots there are. I dare anyone to survive past the first few episodes, and if you actually fucking like it you need to do some serious soul searching and discover what makes you such a failure as a human being.

Oh boy

So what? The only people who attended The Hague Court were officers who gave orders, not foot soldiers who executed them.

who is she?

People like you are the reason why the Holocaust happened

Shit characters, shit writing, terrible everything. Hang yourself for reading such a shit manga fagget OP.

He's a Jew with a job in the media?

no, he thinks that obedience absolves you of all responsibility
>your whole post
what?

>Still believes the holocaust happened
Good goy.

oh, i've just been Sup Forumsled.
right, carry on.

>Holocaust
>happened
You're brainwashed by the Jewish media, user, wake up before too late.

whatever you say, Sup Forums