Its ok to vote NO

Its ok to vote NO

Dont let the lefts bullying tactics make it ok for gays to get married. If you dont like it VOTE NO

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/02/australia-lgbt-and-intersex-anti-discrimination-laws-come-into-effect/
archive.is/dgdqR
humanrights.gov.au/news/stories/what-law-allows-discrimination-and-sda
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
gallup.com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises.aspx
buddybuddy.com/survey.html
queerty.com/monogamy-making-comeback-among-younger-gay-couples-study-finds-20160922
archive.is/vobIA
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/Facts_for_Families_Pages/Children_with_Lesbian_Gay_Bisexual_and_Transgender_Parents_92.aspx
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017
archive.is/dmO9e
theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428
archive.is/kezfR
governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/
archive.is/QXhhE
providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy
archive.is/l6DOP
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
bbc.com/news/health-37767179
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html?foxtrotcallback=true
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
archive.is/Qdllj
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake
archive.is/1iwE5
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211
archive.is/xtLSU
humanrights.gov.au/our-work/sexual-orientation-sex-gender-identity/projects/new-protection
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
archive.is/Rga44
religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/
archive.is/5p3DJ
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
archive.is/qSJ0j
lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310
news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/claims-parishioners-were-screamed-at-by-antisamesex-marriage-priest-who-demanded-his-flock-all-vote-no/news-story/b800c05f41b435322e87ab15faaf8adc
archive.is/j1PMe
prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/anal-sex-heterosexual-couples-report_n_1190440.html
archive.is/nLiao
academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto
quora.com/Was-Jesus-born-in-Bethlehem-or-Nazareth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I don't like it cuz Jesus
Vote yes to push religion out of the law

My Australian leftist facebook contacts are memeing hard to get this fag vote to pass.

What are the chances of it passing over there?

Maybe they just don't want to subsidize pozzed junkies for being pozzed junkies

Chances of it passing is high since the postal vote is just an opinion vote. The government will do what it wants regardless of the outcome.

As for the results themselves who knows. Theres a fuckload of leftists but then you have the muzzie, kike and chink associations openly calling on their people to vote no.

get gayd inmate.

Hopefully zero.

I really hope it doesn't because I can't stand how smug they will be, they are the types of women that have never been told "no, you can't have that" in their lives.

Typical spoiled brats that sleep around with new guys every week.

I remember when Sup Forums was more supportive of gay rights.
Religion is nothing but a cancer, its done nothing but harm in modern times.
Moat conservative youths are in favor of gay rights, being against it is anti-nature and pointless. There is nothing harmful about it and Rome and Greece practiced homosexuality all the time. Hell, most of the ancient world was bisexual.
The puritans that took the bible and made Christianity 100x more prude than it originally was are the fault for these beliefs, which then incidentally ogt mixed with "traditionalism", which is really a bastardization of actual tradition.

I'm genuinely worried. I really can't stomach the degeneracy that will lead from a majority yes. Progressive turd munchers everywhere will be unbearable and their bullying will only get worse.
I'm staying with the silent majority and voting no. Don't be scared, it's okay to trust your instincts on this one.

>implying Australians don't live in a nanny state
If you're a shit parent the state takes your kids mate. Junkies trying (and failing) to adopt for a family tax benefit is retarded.

We are not really religious, we are just using it to claim the moral high ground over these sluts that go out having sex every weekend.

Its degenerate because I'm not getting any action myself.

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY AGAIN NOW!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!

I'm talking about the tax breaks the fags get just for getting married

Whats the fucking point m8. Our country is fucked and everyone of our parties and politicians have betrayed us.
>Chinese buying up all food/dairy suppliers. We get the second grade shit while they ship the best stuff to China.
>Farmers being literally driven off their properties forcibly.
>Food shortage now a major concern.
>All ports now owned by China.
>Our natural beauty is being sold off bit by bit.
>Adani will fuck over the great artisial basin thus fucking over the only clean water supply on the east coast.
>Gas/Electricity prices to the roof. Will face more shortages in the future and blackouts.
>The Great Barrier Reef is almost dead.
>Unemployment to rise even further.

Meanwhile our shit excuse of a population treads along with the "SHE'LL BE ROIGHT MOIGHT DON WORRY"

No. It wont be all right you ignorant fuck.

I want out of this place.

Yes Rome Greece and Mongolia fell after sexual degeneracy became rampant.

Which tax break is that exactly

I would assume it's like in the states and you get tax benefits for being married

Lmao Rome fell after the Christianization of the empire and Greece fell to Rome because Rome had the superior military.

It wasnt like today where sex is a touchy subject it was just an everyday thing that felt good. Hell, it was cool if you cheated on your wife with another man, so long as its the same sex you could even cheat on your spouse.

>Assumes the rest of the world is just like home
Fuckin burgers I swear

Not him but most countries offer things like a combined income and lower taxes for a married couple.

But we do have marriage tax breaks you absolute dumb cunt.

Cant wait for the first few cases of wedding cake makers refusing service to gay couples for religious reasons and they get threatened with jailtime.

Aus tax law doesn't work like that. You get a tax break if you have kids that depend on you. And guess what, doesn't matter if you're married or not, if you're in a same sex relationship or not.

The whole argument about gays getting a tax break is literally invalid because they already do, if they have dependents.

Actually the DOJ has sided with the baker in the US case.

The gov doesn't pay you to get married. Fuck off.

actually, that's exactly what is happening when your tax liability goes down because of it.

1. You don't have to be religious to be against gays
2. Being gay is anti-nature. Zero reason for gay sex. A mental disease.

Australia doesnt have the freedoms of the US. It will be illegal to refuse them service based on their orientation here.

Giving freedoms to homos only to take them away from aussies

Get aids and die fag, you are corrupting the youth and causing degeneracy on a catastrophic scale.

pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/02/australia-lgbt-and-intersex-anti-discrimination-laws-come-into-effect/

archive.is/dgdqR

But legal precedent states that religious groups cannot flout state law.

It was highly contested here in the US too, even with our perceived "freedoms". I believe the baker here was well within his rights. Not very good from a business perspective though - why deny yourself a sale?

A coworker was having an autistic fit after seeing something like this saying that it's not ok to be a bigot. I think he genuinely believes we care what he thinks. Why are gays so full of themselves?

God what a slippery slope

No. The Australian Tax Office does not provide a tax benefit for simply being married.

Fuck off pedo shareblue

Kek, this coming from the faggiest nation on the globe. Fuck off.

I believe it should be within everyones rights to refuse it too. I wouldnt let the sale pass personally, but I dont like the idea of religious aussies having more reasons to have government run their lives for the sake of homosexuals.

Im voting no purely because freedoms will be eroded slowly to allow marriage equality. If I could get a certain guarantee religious rights will be reformed and strengethened at the same time then id vote yes.

Well, in the US, being married increases the deduction against your taxable income leading to a lower tax bill. I assumed Australia was similar but I guess that I'm mistaken.

It's more about setting a precedent for telling the SJWs "no" than it is about gay rights. Slippery slope isn't a fallacy when you see it happening all over the world.

See

>don't let them tell you what to do
>let us tell you what to do
It's so simple.

Hey, there was a time in my life when I probably would've voted no too. It's your opinion and you entitled to it.

From personal experience, gay marriage has existed where I am in NY since 2011. I can tell you that in the time since it became law, nothing has really changed.

Its not so much that Im worried by change. I personally want change badly but in the direction of freedoms for everyone.

Maybe its because Aussie is such a nanny state that Im more sensitive to it but Im desperate for freedom to discriminate in the free market and freedoms for marriage and freedoms for everything.

All voting yes does is keep Aussie going down the same selfdestructive path.

But you already don't have that because of the 2013 law against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation in Australia which will be in effect regardless of gay marriage.

I understand that but I dont want to play part in a system that will further itself from religious freedoms to grant other freedoms. Its all or nothing in my opinion.

I know theyre in effect already so until theyre reversed I will vote no.

Bump this thread.

You never would vote yes though...

How does changing the law to allow same sex marriage reduce your freedom? It literally gives everyone more choice who they can marry.

In what sense? As in they will never reverse the laws to increase freedoms? Then I suppose I wont.

Read my statements above bro.

I believe people should have the freedom to discriminate their services based on religious grounds. But as weve gotten closer to marriage equality these freedoms have been eroded. The other guy posted links on how these freedoms were taken away in 2013.

He's American, here's some truth. Religious bodies are exempt from the sex discrimination act. If your Church doesn't believe women can be ministers they have no grounds to complain under section 37. Here: humanrights.gov.au/news/stories/what-law-allows-discrimination-and-sda

Also, these complaints go through the Human Rights Commission. A glorified complaints department who "mediate issues". There's no fines issued or orders given. If a gay cople ask to be married in their local church and the minister says no on the basis of against my religion they can complain to the HRC. The gays will soon find out the church is exempt and not acting unlawful.

I'm not only talking about religious bodies being exempt. I'm talking about every day religious Australians offering services (wedding cake makers as a rough example) who should have the freedom to choose whether to perform a service based on their religious beliefs.

I'm not religious and wouldn't turn away business, but I believe we should have the right to do so and let the free market determine the outcome.

ITT: kangaroo cuck faggots are pissed off because people who actually love each other will be able to legally get married whereas they still won't be able to legally marry the trailer park fuck-dingo

In the sense that you are pretending you would support gay marriage if religious people were not affected but you never had any serious intention of supporting gay marriage. Its like the people who are like "I did support gay marriage until I saw how the pro-gay marriage people acted!". They are never actually ever for or were for gay marriage. They are just trying to divide and conquer supporters and sew dissent.

Fair enough. There's a movement to abolish the HRC. You may be interested in joining that, still seems like you're using that issue to hold the reign on the path to more freedom for everyone.

>voting yes and helping to piss on the dying remains of traditional marriage as the SJW and feminist neo-marxists celebrate

I for one quite like trying to keep western civilisation alive.

Not true, I'm sorry I can't convince you otherwise. I understand my stance can appear oxymoronic.
I understand how it can seem that way but Australia has a habit of passing legislation without taking into context the big picture. At least in my opinion.

I may vote yes, I know things won't change if I do and perhaps me wanting to vote no to try and affect greater societal change is pointless but I honestly believe getting proper freedoms in place in Australia is paramount.

I can see future generations struggling under inept governments who further try to erode rights will be a far greater issue facing Australia than marriage equality.

When it all comes down to it the only answer will be violence.

Fill out the survey as you see fit mate. You're clearly thinking about it rather than herp derping through life. Also consider the implications of abstaining vs a yes or no in this survey. I think all three options are valid and abstaining hasn't been discussed

This has been the most productive conversation I think I've ever had on the topic and it's gone a long way to challenging my views without being insulting.

Back to the closet!!!!

Science on gays as parents:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

Statistics on gays and marriage:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

gallup.com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises.aspx

Partners National Survey of Lesbian & Gay Couples 1988:

buddybuddy.com/survey.html

queerty.com/monogamy-making-comeback-among-younger-gay-couples-study-finds-20160922

archive.is/vobIA

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/Facts_for_Families_Pages/Children_with_Lesbian_Gay_Bisexual_and_Transgender_Parents_92.aspx

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Fecundity increases in female relatives of male homosexuals:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

archive.is/MALR3

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html

Female relatives of gay men have 1.3x as many children:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

The benefits of gay marriage:

liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017

archive.is/dmO9e

theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428

archive.is/kezfR

A majority (37) states had already legalized gay marriage when the Supreme Court decided to legalize it:

governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html

Does conversion therapy work:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/

archive.is/QXhhE

providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy

archive.is/l6DOP

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

HIV information:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

We don’t know who Patient Zero for HIV was:

bbc.com/news/health-37767179

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html?foxtrotcallback=true

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

archive.is/Qdllj

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

Businesses cannot be coerced into producing anti-gay messages:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

archive.is/1iwE5

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211

archive.is/xtLSU

humanrights.gov.au/our-work/sexual-orientation-sex-gender-identity/projects/new-protection

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826

archive.is/Rga44

Churches in Europe blessing same sex celebrants:

religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/

archive.is/5p3DJ

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings

archive.is/qSJ0j

lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/claims-parishioners-were-screamed-at-by-antisamesex-marriage-priest-who-demanded-his-flock-all-vote-no/news-story/b800c05f41b435322e87ab15faaf8adc

archive.is/j1PMe
Church attendance is declining:

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html

Straight couples have anal sex too:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/anal-sex-heterosexual-couples-report_n_1190440.html

archive.is/nLiao

Faithless fool. When your time on earth is done, enjoy nothing.

academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto

quora.com/Was-Jesus-born-in-Bethlehem-or-Nazareth

But whatever you Ausfag cuckservatives do, don't wake up and realize you've been stripped you of nearly all your rights, thoroughly disarmed while we are selling you out to globalist concerns and promoting non-stop non-white immigration. Please stay focused on these all-important social issues and remember you can vote no (on absolutely nothing that really matters).

Christianity is a rehash of Zoroastrianism with Egyptian/Sumerian influence.
It is a collection of stories compiled long after Jesus' death.
Not even America's founding fathers wanted Christianity, stating that the colonial times before the building of churches werr much better, albeit they were looking back with rose-tinted glasses.

That's Judaism! Christianity incorporates elements of Caesarian emperor worship and Mithraism to draw slaves and military people into it.

>Thinks Aus has a Bill Of Rights lol