Boku no Hero Academia

Episode TV rankings.

世帯 個人 KID TEN   M1  M2  M3   F1  F2  F3
*1.9 *1.6 *2.5 *2.0  *1.3 *1.2 *1.0  *2.8 *1.8 *1.6   EP. 1
*2.4 *1.2 *0.5 *0.7  *1.6 *2.7 *0.6  *2.5 *1.2 *0.8   EP. 2
*2.2 *1.3 *1.5 *3.4  *0.5 *1.2 *0.7  *1.7 *1.3 *1.4   EP. 3

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/06-1/bones-studio-panel-at-machi-asobi-vol-16-reveals-rapid-production-schedules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What went wrong?
Didn't know we were on Sup Forums

Everyone is sick of generic battle shounen shit.

It will raise once they introduce super original characters like Z̶u̶k̶o̶ Todoroki and G̶a̶r̶o̶u̶ Stain.

>caring about rankings in a wsj adaptation
Are you forgetting about shougeki already?

first couple of episodes were pretty boring desu

>What went wrong?
Nothing?

How's the ADHD treating you?

Meanwhile

Title Station Date Time Length Average
Household Rating
Sazae-san Fuji TV April 24 (Sun) 18:30 30 min. 12.0
Crayon Shin-chan TV Asahi April 22 (Fri) 19:30 24 min. 10.2
Chibi Maruko-chan Fuji TV April 24 (Sun) 18:00 30 min. 9.2
>One Piece Fuji TV April 24 (Sun) 09:30 30 min. 9.1
Doraemon TV Asahi April 22 (Fri) 19:00 30 min. 8.6
Detective Conan NTV April 23 (Sat) 18:00 30 min. 8.4
>Dragon Ball Super Fuji TV April 24 (Sun) 09:00 30 min. 6.2
>Ace Attorney NTV April 24 (Sat) 17:30 30 min. 5.7
Mahō Tsukai Precure! TV Asahi April 24 (Sun) 08:30 30 min. 4.4
Pokémon XY & Z TV Tokyo April 21 (Thurs) 18:55 30 min. 3.7

Those are different timeslots

guess you haven't seen the nip social media because that shit trends every episode

>shounenshit fan
>calls someone ADHD
Classic

Nothing.

Don't really even know what I'm looking at but does this show air on 10 stations? Or are those air times?

How is those ratings bad?

The problem is with the extremely slow pacing. I like it, but it isn't exactly going to keep the kiddies excited when the first three episodes are Deku going on and on how he can't do anything and then training, and then in the fourth episode he finally gets to do something.

This, it picked up only during the last two episodes

Next season will be 12 episodes of tournament arc.

How can i read this?

Did it? I don't mind slow shows but it's still pretty boring for a battle shounen.

The only reason the anime exists is to boost manga sales. Thats for like every single wsj adaptation ever.

Hell the anime started production when the first volume got released.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/06-1/bones-studio-panel-at-machi-asobi-vol-16-reveals-rapid-production-schedules

I'm just a sucker for exam arcs.

I don't get the correlation

> Mc cry to much mom said you so cool

> all might he so cool getting flashback of sao

>Thats for like every single wsj adaptation ever.

Is Gouda the father of Sugarman?

Can't wait for the next episode because then you sao tards will finally shut the fuck up

>they'll never adapt Stain and the healing tournament

I bet you're the type of guy who comes in the sol threads just to post "waaaaah booooooriiiiiiing" but when someone says it about your favourite shounenshit then you call them adhd. It's just ironic.

>Thats for like every single wsj adaptation ever.
What? No, that definitely isn't the case for most of the long running stuff like Naruto.

Although Boku no Hero Academia got just a 13 episode season, so maybe Jump never had faith in it becoming an actual successful tv show.

>What? No, that definitely isn't the case for most of the long running stuff like Naruto.

That shit's being milked to death by constant filler. I stand by my point

>tfw it's still more watched than 95% of late night anime

It could be, that would explain his looks and that his power involves strength and sugar.

Im not joke I'm about to drop my hero academia give me flashback of sao you so cool bull shit.

If you are gonna bait at least be a little more original user.

you're definitely an animeonlyshitposter since you clearly don't know shit

Could Neito die if he tried to copy Deku's quirk?

>that sentence

>what went wrong?

I'll tell ya what went wrong. 4.5 episodes of diddly dick and no sign of frog girl. Then we get her ribbiting into the camera like the slippery little tease she is and then nothing. I need more of her and I need more the most wholesome anime mom in existence.

Reminder

>My Quirk, All For One

Is this Viz fucking up or some plot twist in the making?

One more reminder

>That shit's being milked to death by constant filler. I stand by my point

The ANIME itself and products related to it, like games, are being milked to death. If selling the manga were the main point, they'd have quickly ended the anime after the manga ended, considering how there'd be no new volumes for sale.

Just look at how late night Light Novel adaptations focus on running series, rather than finished ones. That's the type of adaptation that focuses on promoting the source material.

Viz fucking up.

I can't even tell what's going on there, is he killing All Might?

>The ANIME itself and products related to it, like games, are being milked to death. If selling the manga were the main point, they'd have quickly ended the anime after the manga ended

So why would they do filler shit in the first place? In addition to the merchandise and games they still want to milk the anime to death to get their target audiences in tact

Anyone else find it weird that this show only got licensed for a 13 episode run? Also anyone else find it strange that the anime is getting such low ratings?

The manga is frighteningly popular to the point of literally being one of the most popular manga series in Japan right now. What is going on with the anime? Why isn't it scheduled for more episodes and why is no one watching it?

Basically I want to know what the fuck is going on.

Those are a collection of past chapters user.

Quirks, I ain't gotta explain shit.

you clearly don't know about shonen jump adaptations.

The only purpose of the anime is to boost the manga sales.

Explain long running shounen jump series adapted from popular manga like Naruto and One Piece then user.

If it were a normal series we were talking about I would agree but this series has all the hallmarks of something they make 300-400 episodes for with low quality animation and milk the fuck out of for decades.

It's not like Boku no Hero needed a boost in sales, it's literally one of the top ten highest selling manga series in the world. It's a blisteringly popular and high selling series. There's no reason to make an anime to advertise it, everyone already knows it exists.

What do you think the purpose of manga adaptations are user? Also the manga sales just got a slight boost too, just like what the purpose of the anime intended to be

>horikoshi is happy that his work is liked and he can keep on doing it
That's all that matters right now.

it's just a shit excuse by fans of shitty shows to justify why they shows are shit

elaborate

it's the natural defence mechanism of shounenfags when they get faced with shit sales and shit ratings
>m-muh manga sales!!!!
it's always a convinient argument because you can't really track it anyways

>it's always a convinient argument because you can't really track it anyways
You know there's multiple places to get sales figures right?

Mappa:
Days
Yuri!!! on Ice
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

yeah, your ass for example, it always seems very easy to get sales figures that you pull out from there

>Mappa:
>Days
>Yuri!!! on Ice
>Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
wrong thread, fuck

A lot more women are watching then men. What a surprise with a shitty character like Deku.

>being this new
>haven't heard of ranking.oricon.co.jp

stay retarded user

yeah what does the header say beside the crown then, because I don't really want to argue with you if you post a link to a japanese site when you can't even read japanese

Tell me about Aizawa, why does he wear the goggles?

He can´t fool me anymore, he can look moe and innocent on the outside, but Hori is in fact a cruel and sadistic person. Here are the proofs:
-Ragdoll ending brain dead is a cruel pun.
-The happiness building after AFO´s attack-
-The fat winged kid being the winged Noumu that Stain killed.

> because I don't really want to argue with you if you post a link to a japanese site when you can't even read japanese

user your inner retard is showing

>-The happiness building after AFO´s attack-

Pic related.

It's not going to get a second season

>Ragdoll ending brain dead is a cruel pun
everytime

Well it's trending alot on nip twitter show that could be a slight indication

so you just posted a site without even knowing what it says, nice arguments there idiot
by the way it says 最新オリコンランキング1位!
newfag

How was Kekkai sensen Tv rating?

It translates to "latest oricon ranking #1".
Thanks for making yourself even more retarded user.

You didn't even try to translate it yourself but you walked straight into it. stay ass blasted user

you literally just typed what I said into google translate, what are you even trying to achieve by posting Sup Forums reaction images, no arguments and referring to a site you can't even read
oh yeah, I know, baiting

Quite irrelevant, since it was a late-night anime show.

my hero academia anime I hate to say this but it really suck.

All you have to do is hover your mouse over it and it's says the translation. Try it yourself but i guess you're too retarded to even figure that out

I do love the opening it really bad ass.

>ojiro and hakagure both commented on each other in the data book
C-cute.

okay then there's a purple header with a clock on the left, translate that one, this time without my help, and not just the katakana part

I hope you guys realize that people only makes these bait threads so you can reply, then they just reply back to you with some shitty comment forever just to make people look stupid.

>What went wrong?

Should have been your first sign. Just give up.

>They will get together
>Their child will be an invisible genki tomboy girl and have a strong tail

Do it, Hori.

It says オリコン タイムスリップ, oricon time slip

the non katakana part? give me more time to translate that part.

What I like about quirks is that you can play eugenics simulator like Shouto's dad. Imagine Kaminari and Jirou's quirk together, that would be the ultimate amp.

you really gonna spend 5 hours now to translate one simple sentence? geez, you sure seem fluent in japanese, especially on a site that you seem to use frequently enough to post as a point of argument

>Electricity and long earlobes

They create a god.

who said that I was fluent

then don't post japanese websites, newfag, you're just embarassing yourself

>animeonlyfags

>then don't post japanese websites

A website that specifically gives you sales numbers?
Heres the sales numbers. For you user

*1. 414,184 1,133,381 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.19
*2. 287,931 *,287,931 Detective Conan Vol.89
*3. 265,973 2,115,557 One Piece Vol.81
*4. 226,130 *,226,130 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.20
*5. 222,623 *,222,799 Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Vol.29
*6. 128,286 *,128,286 Magi: Sinbad no Bouken Vol.9
*7. 107,526 *,667,633 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.19
*8. *92,189 *,*92,189 I Am a Hero Vol.20
*9. *85,168 *,342,866 Natsume Yuujinchou Vol.20
10. *81,898 *,*81,898 Suki tte Ii na yo. Vol.16

I didn´t ship them before, but you changed my mind dear user.

11. *73,767 *,*73,767 LDK Vol.20
12. *69,742 *,*69,742 Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Vol.3
13. *59,981 *,113,732 Yume no Shizuku Kin no Torikago Vol.8
14. *56,437 *,277,672 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.8
15. *51,153 *,*51,153 Mutsu Enmei-ryuu Gaiden: Shura no Toki Vol.17
16. *48,148 *,*48,148 Seitokai Yakuindomo Vol.13
17. *46,161 *,397,687 Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Vol.2
18. *45,900 *,*45,900 Kyokou Suiri Vol.3
19. *42,379 *,227,430 Nisekoi Vol.22
20. *37,251 *,*37,251 Peace Maker Kurogane Vol.10

I'll leave it at that. theres is more but why bother posting the whole list. Im sure you'll be able to find it since you're more fluent than me

>*4. 226,130 *,226,130 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.20
>*5. 222,623 *,222,799 Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Vol.29
>*6. 128,286 *,128,286 Magi: Sinbad no Bouken Vol.9
Feels good.

I can pull numbers out of my ass any time I want too, then point to a japanese rice cultivation website because fuck it's not like you can read it to prove me wrong
also even those numbers would just further prove the point, one piece and snk have good anime sales, with good manga sales, hero academia has neither, the only defensive argument you have is "muh manga" because you can't really tell what are good numbers for a tankoubon and can't read sources anyways so you just rely on others being clueless as well
now just for the record, I somewhat enjoy the show, even though there's nothing going on the characters seem cute, but nah it's doing great in any way

They're being true to the source material and it takes a long time for stuff to get going.

It'd be worse if they rushed it.

*not doing great
ayy lemayo

Those sales are from April 11 to 17 btw :^) I won't post the latest one because Im sure the fluent user are able to find it faster than me

𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑦𝑎𝑎󠀀𝑎~~𝑛!

Oh you want me to post the latest ones then? ok. I'll make you even more retarded than you're already making yourself to be

So that you can't see where he is looking.