Well?

Well?

Source ?

Kanojoxkanojoxkanojo

The penis, but if your a girl the your vago.
Though technically I'm wrong since the real source of the cum is prostate or the ovaries.

Lili a pure maiden!!

Stupid.

trips said it so it must be true

And dubs for reinforcing.

you must be new.

Very nice digits.

You should be in Sex-Ed.

This is not even an Sup Forums thread anymore.

>lolidom
No thanks. I'd rather not have my masculinity threatened by a little girl. No tea parties or cuddling with little girls either.

Reminder

Airi > Mafuyu

I'm not into lolis, but you have to be a massive faggot to not like Mafuyu.

Yeah. I think I'll go play some video games now.

How could someone be so wrong?

I don't like little girls that want to dominate me. I'm a man, and as such a man should only like manly things and strong, mature women.

Cute things and little girls are for pansies. I also have never cried, like a real man.

>Implying

was this shit ever released uncensored?

half the fucking screen covered in a blockpattern was too distracting to fap to

You are right. But only particularly right.
Little girls are fine as they assert their submissivity and offer their minds and bodies to us, strong men.

Nah, you don't know what a true man is. Get the fuck out of this board, you fucking underaged.

I hadn't done it for a week, what was I supposed to do?

I actually liked the middle sister the most
She has the hottest scene

Actually I think this was among the rare cases where it did get uncensored release on some western streaming site.

I assure you I am not a child, or else I wouldn't be here. I am a manly man. I don't like kiddy shows or Disney movies. No cuddles or hugs either. A true man gets pussy and dumps them. No time for a relationship since that's for idiots.
If a man spends any time around a little girl he is liable to become infected with their adorableness and cuteness! No! You can't let that happen, you must be a strong and violent man. You don't need a nice little girl to give you a cute stuffed bear or tell you she thinks the world of you. You mustn't let the little girl make you into a non-man.

Only two episodes. Go man yourself and find it.

>A true man gets pussy and dumps t
You're just proving that you're still underaged. Kill yourself.

What a manly man. Man, I'd love to grow up into a man like you

You're so fucking new

Real men don't have time for love. Just pump and dump.

I need to do it fast so I can continue watching Chinese cartoons and to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Needs bigger subs.

hot damn, thanks for the info

Or you don't get what I'm saying, which is more likely.

What's so alluring about Mafuyu that hardly other girls have succeeded in replicating?

Best feet.

footfags and no tits

List the factors and we'll see.

>Airi
>Mafuyu

What is it about blond twintails that is so superior to any other form?

lmao another dumb american

It's the truth. As a manly American, our superior judgement and lack of empathy for others make us sex machines and gods of fuck.
Nippons can't even solve their low birthrate and have disgusitng otaku weebshits with moe.

I mean, sometimes cute things are ok. like Aria. But only in small doses.