Time displaced individual, inquire at will

time traveler here. ask me anything!

my local time is 2072. we can only go back in short hops, never for more than ~2 weeks before the barnafski intersection manifold becomes unstable.

due to complexity of polyvalent timeline uncertainty, i don't know ALL the answers for this specific timeline. after my time here is up i'll go back to my own timeline and i'll never be quite certain which timeline you all will end up in.

i will answer any queries to be best of my abilities.

please try to be amusing in phrasing any inquiries, as this timeline is kind of boring; in my homeline period we generally are doing pretty intense psychadelic cyberdrugs most of the time, so being without those is extremely depressing.

i do enjoy fulfilling the capcha, since, well, i really most a robot. ha-ha.

oh-well. good bye, earthlings.

How mucu protein should I consume daily to increase the vivacity of my eyelashes

Fuck off time nigger you have to go back

that doesn't really make sense. a) vivacity cannot really be clearly measured? and b) protein consumption is not directly connected to eyelash or hair growth in general.

to increase the health of your hair in general though, you would increase consumption of healthy oils, vitamin e, and probably try to consume less of the toxin-laden processed stuff sold here as food.

in this timeline all you can really get that's decent is fresh stuff. it's weird. at home we generally consume pellets, bars, circles, pills, and dilds of infinitely varying tastes and health benefits, plus psychedelic effects. here you have to stick to the 'natural' stuff if you don't want to ingest a lot of antibiological stuff.

i DO have to go back, in about 37 hours. at point the intersection manifold will collapse and i will return to my own timeline. unfortunately the earth will be in a different position at that point and i'll be floating in space, which is why a brought a suit and a locator beacon.

i'm offering you nearly unlimited ability to see into the future and you're more interested in...well, i'm not sure what. i frankly cannot decipher most of the content on this board.

Did we join the Assembly?

aliens are still avoiding contact with humans. we do not have faster than light travel though we can do some limited spacial displacements. extra-terrestrial ship simply avoid interaction with us, so no, we have not been permitted to join any galactic associations.

tell us when the war will start
what will happen to trump in the end
or fuck off

>Oh look another time traveler LARP
At least try not to sound like an autistic Redditor

How soon will we colonize Mars?

is there an economic event in the near future? when? why? how long?

SPACE DOESNT EXIST DONT LISTEN TO THIS LARPING FAGGOT!

well, that depends on which war you mean.

war with north korea should be either later this year or within a year or two, depending on what timeline this is exactly.

trump will have two terms, then by succeeded by princess Ivanka, who will also rule for three terms as president. i am not certain what further specifics you desire?

So since you're LARPing as a commie, I assume fully automated gay space communism has been achieved in the future?

But the quarantine was lifted, right?

lol LARP harder

are you me?

>ivanka as president what a fucking joke

currently was have not colonized mars yet. it is being heavily explored by robots, but there is no colony because there is no economic purpose to having one as yet. we do have large numbers of space stations at the l-5 points in the lunar orbit and at the l-5 points in the martian orbit.

i am not socialized to your society, so it is unsurprising if i sound stilted or odd. plus, i'm missing my cyberdrugs; even though i did train for this excursion, i find existence very boring without the continuous drip of psychedelics we normally consume.

yes, the economy will 'crash' slowly and without much fanfare over the next couple of years. it isn't very dramatic, but slowly recession or depression conditions will start to arise, persisting ever more severely into the 2030s.

What are some good space and arctic discoveries in the future and why now at this point in time did you decide to come back?

should I have ham or turkey on my sandwich?

show us some spacememes for proof

is there a war soon? who fights? who wins? how long? where are good places to wait it out if necessary to do so?

german lotto numbers pls...perhaps next wed? or anyday really....thx

>persisting ever more severely into the 2030s.
American Reich when

>manifold becomes unstable
Oh yeah? Do they do that?

Compared to people 50-60 years ago we speak way more vulgar. I would assume taboo words become way more prevalent in the future. So you should drop f bombs all the time.

do you goys have a Sup Forums equivalent in the future, is this shithole still around or did it finally die to the leddit menace?

i am not a communist. i just picked that flag randomly. i can wear which ever flag you find most amenable.

communism versus capitalism, while important historically, has very little meaning in the future. you might consider it 'fascist' in the sense that we use a strict eugenics program, but it is controlled by computers. most of our society in the 2070s would seem unrecognizable to you. Earth itself is largely depopulated and mostly only the inferior races remain on ground level, in a primitive and pitiable condition. the rest of 'true' humankind is in cloud-cities supported by graphene beams, under the ocean, or in space stations. 99% of our foodstuff are produced by robots or bioslaves on the L-5 stations.

i am not clear what you refer to. humankind is not allowed to travel outside the solar system...or at least the one time we tried, the ship was destroyed by aliens without any explanation being given to us. conversely there does not seem to be a quarantine on what aliens come here. we constantly monitor the extra-terrestrials, but they avoid us scrupulously.

no, john. my mission is different. if i am not mistaken we hail from radically divergent timelines. indeed our mutual presence here probably contributes to the zimmerman instability of this line.

well, many usa-people were very unhappy with the result. there was a massive outbreak of civil disorder following her coronation, which had to be crushed by the security forces; this took about two or three years to tamp down and didn't really end until her third term, during which she unleashed android regulators on the rebels.

Did they invent a pill that makes your penis bigger yet? And did they ever find out how that ugly losers is fucking women every day?

do antifa fags get sent to prison with hitlery the cunt? does Putin get granted Sainthood? lastly and most important of all. what happens to the j00z?

i do not necessarily have this info, though i might be able to answer specific questions. i am not an expert scientist; closer to what you might consider a 'soldier'.

both are highly likely contaminated with significant toxins due to your primitive industrial systems. probably better to eat just the bread.

in the future we do not use memes and frankly i do not understand them for the most part. our cybercommunication method uses 'impressions' which is somewhere between a youtube video, a psychadelic drug trip, and a dream.

sorry, uncertainty too high, also i don't have a record of that

define reich? Ivanka's rule was widely identified as 'fascist' and 'white nationalist' if that is what you mean.

frankly we do not even use english for the most part, nor the roman alphabet. so this is kind of a foreign language for me. i've just been picking it up by surfing the net. my apologies if i'm not doing so well.

yes, time manifolds become unstable, so time travel in general is a 'temporary' affair, at least with current technology.

Sup Forums remains in operation well into the 2040's in my timeline, and only disappears as the internet evolves into an all-consuming ever present augmented reality simulation. most people jack in by wearing a special bracelet now. certainly there are still 'strange' corners of the net, which might be considered similar to this, but the cultural differences are large.

if you posted this on /x/ (the fucking paranormal board) you would only get "fucking larper" replies. Sup Forums confirmed most fun board.

yes, antifa is mostly locked up during the reign of princess ivanka. the android finish them off during her third term, along with ALL dissent and a large portion of crime.

Putin is not granted sainthood but he does rule until his own death in 2039. sainthood would hardly be necessary, like adding a shiny sticker to a marble column.

the jews eventually sort of, disappear along with nearly all races as genetic engineering is introduced in the mid 2050s.