/Christpol/

MY BLOOD FOR CHRIST

MY GLORY FOR GOD

MY FUTURE FOR MY RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_affirming_LGBT#North_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we solve the (((protestant))) problem, brother?

lol, Christ cucks...

Deus vult! (slobbers on muslim feet)

>Catholics are Christians
Fucking morons

Prots are the only denomination that's woke on the faggots my dude.

cool, youre full of shit and lack the understanding of the shit youre meming. just like every day.

You christians are so horrible that you can't even stand each other.

Southern Baptist here; how do we get the papists here to fix their cucked pope and pedo priests instead of worrying about how we don't like their funny hats?

actually denominations are much more simple, anything that is not orthodox is not real christian but a circle jerk Christian is orthodox

protties are spinoffs to the catholic church. That's where you get the magical underwear mormons, the space jew scientologists, the banshee worship southern baptists, and the good goy israel 1st judeo evangelicals. Atheism is just Satanism with a banana cream twist.

>the banshee worship southern baptists
You're thinking of the Pentecostals, us Baptists are more the tent-revival types; think Billy Graham.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

>only one orthodox church
kek, who are you kidding, you filthy turkroach

Deus
Vult!
Remove heathens crusade now retake Jerusalem!

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

which one does the PRAYSE JAYZUZ! LAWDY PRAYZE JAYZUZ wailing? That's the one that creeps me out the most.

DEUS VULT

praise the lord

Our religion is universal, so not meddle it with racism. The problem is the relativism that destroy everything so there is no more order in the earth.

>muhammed into lolis

Wtf im muslim now

>Frustrated white boy makes virtual simulator to play revenge fantasies
>Pope still cucks him in real life

read Ecclesiastes tonight my brothers

lack of coptic and other oriental churches, I hate that. It like forgetting part of the our house

>Christ
>race
Unless you're Jewish, this makes no sense.

They'll follow their cucked pope to the grave, brother.

I like that art, but it looks like he has a pan on his head.

no true man of christ likes the pope you dumb nigger even you know that.

Islam welcomes all.

But you must bow before the supremacy of arab culture, the first carriers of the message.

Doesn't phase me since it was made by an infidel so I know it's haram.

How does this make you feel tho?

With oats, brother. With oats.

Alright LARPers and heretics let's get down to real politics here

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO POPE BENEDICT XVI?

>no true man of christ likes the pope you dumb
Then you are just a christian heretic.

The fires of hell await you.

It's past your bed time kiddo.

the pope is a cuck but dont let that stop our love for our father who art in heaven. you dont need religon my brothers in christ, just read your bible every night

does not make me feel anything because the pope is a devil worshiper, like your pedophile prophet Muhammad.

spread the word, christ will conquer the chans praise be the name of the lord

>the pope is a devil worshiper
>The messenger of the christian god on earth is a devil worshipper

Woah really makes u think

Pope Francis is a disgrace. Ratzinger was the real deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_affirming_LGBT#North_America
interesting

Even during the height of Church power we've had devout Catholic that disagreed with popes. Nothing wrong with that. Papalotary, however, is a heresy

sorry your only argument is against modern day Christianity and the Pope bud.

Here I made it a little better

Not since Papal infallibility you can't.

Also you litterally call your supreme leader and ambassador of your god a devil worshipper. Tells a lot about your 'church' when even you think it was cast off by god.

>5 seats of Christianity
>only seat left is catholic
Hmmm.....

HAHAHA All this infighting is why you fags will never get anywhere.

very nice...saved.
you have more?

You're not wrong.
I know a guy who's an ELCA, saw them on the list and decided to see what's wrong with them.
>On August 21, 2009, the ELCA's Churchwide Assembly in Minneapolis voted to allow congregations to call and ordain gays and lesbians in committed monogamous relationships to serve as clergy.[28] By a vote of 559 to 451, delegates approved a resolution declaring that the church would find a way for people in "publicly accountable, lifelong, monogamous same-gender relationships" to serve as official ministers.

If you're trying to argue against Christianity you're going the wrong way about it bud

>Papal infallibility
It doesn't mean the character of the pope is infallible. Look up the official definition and see for yourself

>Also you litterally call your supreme leader and ambassador of your god a devil worshipper. Tells a lot about your 'church' when even you think it was cast off by god.
Bad popes are a reality that we've never denied, because we never claimed in the first place that popes were sanctified simply for being what they are. Christ's apostles denied Him, including Peter, so how are popes any better?

When will someone make an assassination attempt on Bergoglio?

Doing something like that will make him sort of a hero/martyr. I just wish he fucks off and another pope takes his place

LIBERATE THE MORNING LAND
LIBERATE THE EVENING LAND
DEUS VULT!!!

Christianity is political? Humm, never knew.

>litterally the church of satan run by devil worshippers

ok bud

Benedict was a bad PR for the church, he is self aware that his personality doesn't really fit with a pope image and that he looks like a sith lord, he didn't want the job in the first place, even he knows that John Paul II was hard to surpass.

Thus, enter pope John XXIV.

Not an argument

Your birth certificate was an apology from the abortion clinic.

>bad
you mean based right? or you cucks want a pope that doesn't call muslims out on their shit?

Cringe

no sorry I got it from another user